Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2014 4:48:52 AM EDT
This movie is pretty awesome. Has all the elements that any Arfcom member should enjoy. Its worth checking out.

Members of an elite DEA task force find themselves being taken down one by one after they rob a drug cartel safe house.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1742334/

Link Posted: 7/13/2014 9:41:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Is it in theaters or on Bluray or ...?
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 4:33:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I gotta disagree.  I thought it was pretty weak.  A few nice gunplay scenes, but overall, I gave it a thumbs down.

The tiny, crackhead SWAT operator chick was a silly idea.  The story line was also weak.  And I went into it thinking I was going to like it.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 3:45:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

It was in the theatres back in March of this year.  Not sure if it's out on Bluray yet.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 5:21:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Came out on DVD today.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 7:56:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm really looking forward to it on Redbox next month.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 10:21:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Please add to existing thread here: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_136/1607886_Sabotage_.html  I know its old, but has priority...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top