User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/27/2014 10:53:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

DC's only strong characters are superman and batman. Other than that it's all bottom of the barrel. If you rattle off the superheroes you know, 90% of them will be marvel.

That said, this show is awesome.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I really like this show.  I had never heard of Green Arrow, apparently he was even below Aquaman in the DC comic universe.  And it is sort of a Batman ripoff but it's still entertaining.

DC's only strong characters are superman and batman. Other than that it's all bottom of the barrel. If you rattle off the superheroes you know, 90% of them will be marvel.

You just made Lynda Carter cry......
Link Posted: 2/28/2014 12:04:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I really like this show.  I had never heard of Green Arrow, apparently he was even below Aquaman in the DC comic universe.  And it is sort of a Batman ripoff but it's still entertaining.

Haha oh yeah and wonder woman. Her too.
Link Posted: 2/28/2014 12:20:44 AM EDT
[#3]
I am a fan of the show, and am glad it has been renewed for season 3.

Oh and felicity smoke

On a happy note, looks like we will be getting the flash as a new tv show cw announces first still from the flash
Link Posted: 3/6/2014 3:10:54 AM EDT
[#4]
So Amazo is the name of the freighter    I wonder if Red Tornado is the name of the life raft?
Link Posted: 3/6/2014 11:41:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Slade's empty socket is NASTY.
Link Posted: 3/7/2014 7:44:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Ollie, Canary, red arrow, and the suicide squad taking on slade.
Oh, this is gonna be good!
Link Posted: 3/7/2014 8:49:23 AM EDT
[#7]
are the new episodes on hulu yet?
Link Posted: 3/7/2014 4:49:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
are the new episodes on hulu yet?
View Quote

Check your pms
Link Posted: 3/14/2014 3:48:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Liked the first season. He turns into a giant pussy in the second season and refuses to kill people.. made it through two episodes of season two and can't stand it anymore. Shame.
Link Posted: 3/14/2014 8:53:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Liked the first season. He turns into a giant pussy in the second season and refuses to kill people.. made it through two episodes of season two and can't stand it anymore. Shame.
View Quote

The thing though is that most of the "classic" superheros traditionally did not kill unless they had no other choice.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 5:53:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

he's still killed a few people this season
and how many of those people he shot in season 1 actually died? An arrow to the shoulder which is where a lot of the random henchmen got hit isn't going to be immediately fatal. plenty of time for them to get medical help. I know they always dropped and stayed down but they wouldn't have been dying from those hits
Link Posted: 3/16/2014 4:46:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

and how many of those people he shot in season 1 actually died? An arrow to the shoulder which is where a lot of the random henchmen got hit isn't going to be immediately fatal. plenty of time for them to get medical help. I know they always dropped and stayed down but they wouldn't have been dying from those hits
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

26 people were killed by the hood in the first season. They state it in one of the last episodes.
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 3:12:40 AM EDT
[#13]
I have to say, Manu Bennette portrays Slade perfectly and Deathstroke is the best villian out there right now.
Show is awesome!
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 4:22:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I have to say, Manu Bennette portrays Slade perfectly and Deathstroke is the best villian out there right now.
Show is awesome!
View Quote

Yep, and he's good at playing a dick too.
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 4:38:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Show is awesome!

Yea, like in Spartacus. Only seen season 1 though.
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 1:34:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Well, crap, I thought that guy playing Slade looked familiar.  I had no idea.  Ready for them to turn up the action again.  Maybe they're just building up to the season closer?
Link Posted: 4/6/2014 5:22:51 PM EDT
[#17]
How much of Summer Glau do we get to see in this show??????!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/6/2014 5:57:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

not much so far, but her character was just revealed to be part of Click To View Spoiler  so she might be on more
Link Posted: 4/6/2014 6:12:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

She is hot but she is like a death omen for TV shows though.
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 3:49:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Not bad for a season ender but I'm still waiting on the goatee and 5 alarm chili.
Link Posted: 5/16/2014 1:48:29 PM EDT
[#21]
I need to catch up on this show.
Link Posted: 5/17/2014 11:54:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Awesome finale. Did anyone else notice Harley Quinn is locked up at Cadmus?
Link Posted: 5/17/2014 12:35:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Wtf no I didn't.
Link Posted: 5/19/2014 6:00:43 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah.  They made an off camera reference to her (and maybe her laugh IIRC) during the Suicide Squad episode recently too.  

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top