Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2011 6:26:19 AM EDT
I had never heard of it until I picked it up Friday.  I had to wait until the wife went to bed to watch it.  EXCELLENT spin on apocolyptic vampire infection.  It reminded me of "The Road" in the way it was filmed and perhaps "The Walking Dead" somewhat.  I think it is my new favorite vamp flick.  Please watch and discuss.
Link Posted: 8/7/2011 9:03:26 AM EDT
[#1]
I've got it in my list of things to watch.  I'll get back to you guys!!!!
Link Posted: 8/7/2011 6:45:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Were did you rent it? Not out on Netflix yet.
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 5:00:09 AM EDT
[#3]
I thought it was a really good low budget movie.  It left alot of things un explained, but I can deal with it.  Also, I noticed one time a guy was using a BB gun....just a small gripe, but it's definitely worth a watch.
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 6:22:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Were did you rent it? Not out on Netflix yet.

Got it at the local Family Video (new release - Netflix sucks puddyballs).  I'm not surprised more haven't seen it.  I discovered it on RottenTomatoes.com.  It was highly rated.
Link Posted: 8/30/2011 7:38:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Watched it on the plane, coming home from vacation. Pretty good flick.

Mister was a cool character.
Link Posted: 8/30/2011 6:29:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Vudu has it
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 6:53:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I thought it was a really good low budget movie.  It left alot of things un explained, but I can deal with it.  Also, I noticed one time a guy was using a BB gun....just a small gripe, but it's definitely worth a watch.

i caught that also..i thought it was good though..
Link Posted: 9/19/2011 8:02:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

i caught that also..i thought it was good though..

Low budget film making would be the reason for the BB gun (guns, noticed most were airsoft or BB). They don't have the scratch to get the same "allowances" big studios do.

Great fucking movie. Movies don't have to have big budgets to be entertaining a la Mutant Chronicles, Solomon Kane, etc
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top