Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2017 8:41:38 AM EDT
The Drug Fuel Homosexual orgy held at the Holy Office

Well.. I contacted a very Holy priest who used to be a student of mine who is also a Priest and Cannon Lawyer at the Vatican. He quietly confirmed it and asked for prayers for all of them.

Also in case you all missed it one of the 4 Dubia Cardinals has passed. Cardinal Meisner was 83.

I think of our Arch Bishop Emeritus; Bishop Foley, Cardinal Bernadine who passed sometime ago, Fr. Michael Klauk and so many other truly holy priests and how this affects them and our
faith community and it just makes me sick.
There are good people who serve the church and the Lord that just by affiliation end up harmed from it. And we have a Pope who isn't minding the store so to speak.
We need to pray.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 1:15:11 PM EDT
[#1]
FYI, no man is holy
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 1:55:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you Angelfire. This effects all Catholics by affiliation in some degree or another.

Man is fallible.

But it is feable attempt to destroy what God made.

“Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven. 18 And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed[c] in heaven.”- Matthew 16:17-19
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 1:23:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FYI, no man is holy
View Quote
1 Peter 1:13 Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; 14 as obedient children, not conforming yourselves to the former lusts, as in your ignorance; 15 but as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, 16 because it is written, “Be holy, for I am holy.” 17 And if you call on the Father, who without partiality judges according to
each one’s work, conduct yourselves throughout the time of your stay here in fear;
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 8:37:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Good to see you Twire, I was afraid you had been raptured and left us...
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 3:06:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 4:09:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thank you Angelfire. This effects all Catholics by affiliation in some degree or another.

Man is fallible.

But it is feable attempt to destroy what God made.

“Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven. 18 And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed[c] in heaven.”- Matthew 16:17-19
View Quote
As Father Z recently said, Christ promised the gates of hell wouldn't prevail against the Church. He didn't say nothin' about individuals, parishes, dioceses, or random Vatican offices.
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 4:46:00 PM EDT
[#7]
You mean this isn't normal for men in dresses??
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 6:29:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 10:27:40 PM EDT
[#9]
I know this is the religion forum and I try to be very respectful here......

I read Malachi Martin many years ago.  He alleged there was a homosexual satanic initiation ceremony in the Vatican.  I believe Martin was a very devout conservative Catholic.

I hope he was wrong.  Unfortunately, it wouldn't surprise me if he was right.  While not Catholic, I respect the faith and tradition.  Men, including priests, are certainly fallible.
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 8:31:20 PM EDT
[#10]
He will reap his vengeance on those types and more so because of their high position. To whom much is given, much is required. 
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:27:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Christ pronounces a dreadful woe unto those who mislead the sheep.  False prophets are going to face a dire eternity unless they repent and turn from their iniquities.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top