Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2017 12:49:27 PM EDT
When preaching from the Bible ends and playcating to the Muslims begins..... thoughts on the video and his statements?

Vimeo video

He blows it at 1:25, where he says the Christian and the Muslim serve the same God.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 1:12:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 1:26:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe he is related to sean spicer?  

Wrong in so many ways and disastrous to allow that lie to continue.  Not only does it misrepresent the nature of God and Jesus Christ, but it allows Islam to continue making in roads where people think it's harmless and peaceful and "co-exists".
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 1:48:46 PM EDT
[#3]
In the last days there will be many false prophets........
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 1:49:13 PM EDT
[#4]
This "pastor's" stated position is not consistent with the available documentation.

Quick and easy check is to go through the Quran, find and list the attributes of Allah.

Then go through the Bible, find and list the attributes of God.  They do not match.

Now list the attributes of Satan from the Bible, and compare those with the list from the Quran.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 2:22:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I had dinner with this guy years ago after a church service. All he could talk about was how big the "take" was that night. I was stunned.

We left the church a few weeks later.

That's NOT the God I serve. I had to go.

That's all I have to say.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 3:36:36 PM EDT
[#6]
The difference is like light and darkness!
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:24:54 PM EDT
[#7]
It ain't their god that is the problem, it's their prophet Muhammad that worries me...
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 6:42:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It ain't their god that is the problem, it's their prophet Muhammad that worries me...
View Quote
We have to consider their god does not have a relationship with anyone. The god of Muhammad's teachings is one that is nothing like our God. He also teaches there is no triune or Son of God.

So...... their prophet and their god are both false
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 12:48:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Interesting, I wonder if he is aware that they are taught that their Mahdi will come with Jesus in tow who will then set all Christians straight about God having no son. Somehow I doubt it.

Baseball caps in church???

When I go to church I want to hear the words of the Bible. The truth. Not a single thing this guy says is remotely related to scripture, its all psycho babble new ageism.  
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 7:28:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Acts 4:10-12

Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 1:13:35 PM EDT
[#11]
in the last days there will be false prophets and this is the proof, "Chrislam" is an ideology that shouldn't be entertained by Christians....Islam/Muslims bow their heads to the moon so they are idol worshipers. we Christians dont do such.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 8:10:36 PM EDT
[#12]
2 Peter 2:1-3 should be the passage everyone is referencing...

BigChurch.org is alive and well throughout the world.
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 1:11:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This "pastor's" stated position is not consistent with the available documentation.

Quick and easy check is to go through the Quran, find and list the attributes of Allah.

Then go through the Bible, find and list the attributes of God.  They do not match.

Now list the attributes of Satan from the Bible, and compare those with the list from the Quran.
View Quote
Koran Jonah 10:108Say:'Men! The truth has come to you from your Lord. He that follows the right path follows it for his own good, and he that goes astray does so at his own peril. I AM NOT YOUR KEEPER.'(emphasis mine) Those familiar with that phrase will remember who they were following when they uttered it.

And from The Table 5:73 Unbelievers are those that say: 'God is one of three.' There is but one God. If they do not desist from so saying, those of them that disbelieve shall be sternly punished.

From the Bible NT 1 John 2:22  Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

As I've heard that Islam claims lineage through Ishmael, not Issac I also found these verses interesting.
Gen 16:11,12    11. And the angel of the Lord said unto her, Behold thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the Lord hath heard thy affliction.  12.  And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every mans hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.
Does that not sound like Islam???
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 8:45:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Koran Jonah 10:108Say:'Men! The truth has come to you from your Lord. He that follows the right path follows it for his own good, and he that goes astray does so at his own peril. I AM NOT YOUR KEEPER.'(emphasis mine) Those familiar with that phrase will remember who they were following when they uttered it.
View Quote
Edited...derp.

I like Roman's better. "My grace is sufficient..."
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 1:33:15 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm going to have to ask does he use the term Muslim interchangeably with Arab?   If he really means Arabs in general vs Muslim then I think that changes things slightly because the God of the Arabs is the same one.   At least if you consider Ishmael the original Arab who's father was Abraham.
Islam itself however is twisted.   But I find many religions, even many who identify as Christian religions, to be twisted as well.

Rather than pointing out their faults it's better to teach about Jesus using the true Gospel.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top