Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2017 11:44:01 AM EDT
Great Info:

Examining the Newest Historical Research on Islam and the Earliest Quranic Manuscripts - Jay Smith
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 2:00:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Allah is Satan
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 3:39:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Allah is Satan
View Quote
This dives deeper into where it came from, and how it does not pass the same standards of textual criticism that the Bible passes. This is the "why" we know that the Quran is not from God that you should be familiar with in order to engage the Muslim and other non-Christians. 
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 4:24:49 PM EDT
[#3]
That's a must watch video.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 4:52:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:22:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Wow Great Video OP.
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 1:27:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for sharing that video.
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 9:12:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Allah is Satan
View Quote

Allah is literally just Arabic for "God" In Arabic translations of the Bible it uses Allah.

If what you're trying to say is that Mohammad was not contacted by the God of Abraham, but by Satan posing as God that I would agree with.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 8:57:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Islam is a religion of satan.

Any religion that leads people away from Christ is false.

With the exception of Judaism. They have just not accepted Yeshua as the Messiah.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 9:18:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Tagscription.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 9:20:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

With the exception of Judaism. They have just not accepted Yeshua as the Messiah.
View Quote

What is the difference?
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 10:25:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, technically speaking, since Judaism rejects Jesus as God, they reject the true God.  They obviously try to lead people away from the belief that Jesus is God too.  Maybe not to the extent that they pursue people and request that they reject Jesus, but to convert or become Jewish, you must reject the true God.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 11:55:52 AM EDT
[#12]
The point I was trying to make, albeit rather poorly, is that Jews worship God the Father. The same Father we worship.

Although we understand that The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit are three but one. This concept is lost on them from my understanding. Although I'll admit I'm no scholar on the subject.

All other religions such as Hinduism, Islam, Buddism, ect are satanic in origin in my opinion.

We battle not against flesh and blood...

Where have you read that before?

I personally think satan and the fallen angels are responsible for these religions. Their goal is the destruction of as many souls as possible. They hate God and man.

I feel bad for everyone who is led astray.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top