Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 11:17:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm so incredibly happy that you have decided to keep your baby.   I can't express in words how much love and happiness children bring into your life...you won't ever know love until you have children, and then you will look back at your thoughts of ending the pregnancy and you will shudder at how insane it would have been to do that.

Seriously, look at your baby's face when he / she is born, again at 3 months, and 6 months, and 1 year old, etc, and think about not having that beautiful little person in your life, and you will literally shudder at the thought.

God Bless you guys, you will be just fine.
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 9:56:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I haven't read through this all the way, but I feel guilt every day for buying that abortion pill for a girl.

Its a person.  Its a tiny growing person, but its still a person.  Killing it because you're scared is not an act you'll ever forget.
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 12:04:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I was 36 when we had our 1st. I'm 41 now and our 3rd is due end of Feb.

No regrets except that we waited so long for the "right time"

It will work out

Link Posted: 12/30/2016 1:45:23 PM EDT
[#4]
i have 4 kids with one more on the way my oldest just left for the navy. age ranges 21,18,13,4 and the one coming i would not give them up for the world and they all will be support 2A and the constitution
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 7:59:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I haven't read through this all the way, but I feel guilt every day for buying that abortion pill for a girl.

Its a person.  Its a tiny growing person, but its still a person.  Killing it because you're scared is not an act you'll ever forget.
View Quote

Take it to God.

He is merciful.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 8:03:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Kids are awesome. Make the sacrifices and take care of your new blessing.  Yes it will be work, but you will be happy you kept your child.
View Quote
FPNI...

I only wish my Wife and I had started having kids earlier...
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 6:35:49 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm a lot older than you are OP....at the other end of life and Regrets are to be avoided at all costs.  

Life is a miracle.
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 7:46:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Yeah, so after 1.5 years of marriage and one miscarriage my wife and I are still without a child. You get one "accidentally" and you're considering killing it.

While I'm Catholic and my wife drags my ass to church every week, it doesn't take religion to tell you murdering tiny people is fucked up. You know who else killed her offspring because it was crimping her style? Casey Anthony. Let that set in.
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 7:49:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Just more proof that God flows through us all to one another. We are meant to love children bigger than life itself. Nothing good has ever come from an abortion.
Glad to read you two decided against that.

You thought you had a life before this child was conceived. Actually life is just really starting to happen for you. The next 18 years are going to pass by in a flash. You will wonder where it all went.

This coming from a father that just celebrated his 3rd sons 18th birthday. Looking forward to his high school graduation. Coming this spring, his senior season on the high school baseball team.(he is a lefty pitcher 6'3" and 200 lbs. throwing mid 80's. Yea I am more excited then him) and as I look back we had a struggle with one as a youngster lot of sickness and injuries. But to see the man he is now. I could never be prouder. And on top of all the problems he is an excellent student.

So take it from me I was never more afraid than the day she told me I'm pregnant.

But 26 years later now and a 4 year old grandson that is the apple of his pappies eye. I would not change a day, it was all necessary for me to arrive at this day and time.
God is good listen to him
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top