Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2016 10:59:17 AM EDT

We find that The Meeting Point makes frequent use of sexually explicit and morally objectionable images, fails to clearly identify and explain Catholic doctrine from elemental sources including the Ten Commandments and the Catechism of the Catholic Church, and compromises the innocence and integrity of young people under the rightful care of their parents.
View Quote

"Meeting Point" HS Sex Ed Class Not Ready for Catholic Schools

Newest Sexual "Revolution" Requires Faithful Parent-Centered Solutions

Link Posted: 8/28/2016 2:17:00 PM EDT
[#1]
What was wrong with "The Theology of the Body"?

They get bombarded with sexually explicit everything everywhere already. I haven't seen the content but it seems to me that we need to go back to teaching some modesty, fidelity, chastity, ...
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 10:08:34 PM EDT
[#2]
You nailed it, Sister angelfire!

Pope St. John Paul said in all in Theology of the Body.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 10:22:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I love reading the Theology of the Body, but its a HEAVY read in places. Anybody read a really good synopsis or condensed version in plain English?
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 1:23:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I love reading the Theology of the Body, but its a HEAVY read in places. Anybody read a really good synopsis or condensed version in plain English?
View Quote

I hear you, TWIRE!

I've been looking for the same, but can't find one!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top