Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2016 3:56:18 PM EDT
My wife and I were discussing budget stuff last night; the next year or so is going to be pretty tight financially because of a combination of higher housing, more expenses, and aggressively attacking student loans.  Basically we need to follow a strict budget that doesn't really leave room for much fun.  We agreed on a number of things-  no more eating out, no more buying stupid stuff we don't need, minimize gas consumption, etc.  Then the topic of my gun hobby that I brought up.

Me-  "I need to stop buying ammo.  I've got enough 556 right now to last a while"
Her-  "How much is that?"
Me-  "Like 900 rounds"
Her-  ".... how about you buy a few boxes a week and grow that count a little... just in case."

Here that boys?  My wife just told me to construct an ammo fort!

PS:  Then later, we totally banged.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 4:04:15 PM EDT
[#1]
900 rounds.....
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 4:07:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe ya got yourself a keeper op. But there are rules and here and a photo is a must
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 4:12:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I believe ya got yourself a keeper op. But there are rules and here and a photo is a must
View Quote

As per rules

Link Posted: 7/13/2016 4:15:03 PM EDT
[#4]
900 is nothing.  But that also depends upon your finances.  Cheaper to buy in bulk.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 4:18:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
900 is nothing.  But that also depends upon your finances.  Cheaper to buy in bulk.
View Quote

Yea, I'd like a lot more but money is currently tight.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 4:26:02 PM EDT
[#6]
wrong forum
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 4:27:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
wrong forum
View Quote

Well shit.  How the hell did that happen.  My bad.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 12:52:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Wrong forum.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top