Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2015 10:49:58 PM EDT
I was reading this story and it just reminded me how empty our sin can be.
We sign up for it in secret looking for satisfaction and fulfillment and it leaves us exposed and empty.
Only after its left a trail of destruction do we discover that it never even had anything of lasting value to offer in the first place.

"  Ashley Madison is a site where tens of millions of men write mail, chat, and spend money for women who aren’t there."
Luke 8:17

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 4:07:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I completely agree. I was shocked at the number of people I personally know who have accounts there.  And the number of post exchanges are telling. Who were they talking too?
My son ( who struggles with faith) and I had a serious discussion about this because one guy is his friends dad and this has destroyed their family.

My son said his friend is humiliated and he is worried about him because his dad didn't feel they were "enough".
My sons friend asked his dad to explain it to him, and his dad defined marriage as being like deleting all the music off the kids iphone and just leaving one song to listen to for the rest of his life.

My son took great offense to this. He told his friend that some songs are timeless, and listening over and over and knowing them BY HEART is a place of comfort.

He said his dad's thinking about things is messed up when he compares what his family's love and and all they have invested in him to the limits of songs on a iphone.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 4:57:28 PM EDT
[#2]
How do you know who was on the list? No I am not worried I am on it...
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 5:14:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

How do you know who was on the list? No I am not worried I am on it...
View Quote

The list was published.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top