Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2015 10:49:07 PM EDT
I remember there was a topic on here a while back trashing him.  I am not here to defend him.  I listen to him occasionally.   I think he is mostly misunderstood.   Every once in a while he says some good things.

I challenge anyone here to watch his teaching "Loving Unconditionally" lesson #595.    You can watch it here on Youtube.   See if you feel like this is one of the better sermons you have ever heard.

Sorry I can never get imbed to work
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXx_8Il5SFk
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 12:21:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I always leave in a better mood than when I started watching him, He always starts with something funny which might be corny to some but I enjoy it also.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 12:23:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Nvm
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 2:22:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Is he the guy that says if you give him money God will send you more money?
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 7:38:20 AM EDT
[#4]
There is another speaker out there that says the difference between Jesus and all the other religions is that they all try to make bad people good while Jesus came to make dead people live.  Once you quit teaching and preaching that truth Jesus becomes just like all the others.  As Osteen correctly says every week, God does love us.  He loves us enough to not leave us in our sin...something that Osteen does not teach on much if at all.  Jesus did not tell people they weren't sinning...he usually healed them and told them not to sin anymore.  This hits close to home as my Dad is a pastor and used to teach the prosperity message as well as listen to others who preached it as well.  It will leave you feeling condemned and like a failure if you adhere to it.

Just my own experience.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 12:14:48 PM EDT
[#5]
He strikes me as someone who is preaching "Christianity-lite".

It's all "be successful, be happy" feel good stuff.  Not my cup of tea.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 12:33:01 PM EDT
[#6]
His one of Obama biggest supporter that kind of tells you what kind of person he really is
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 12:47:54 PM EDT
[#7]
in my opinion, he will be responsible for leading a lot of people to hell.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 3:35:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah he thinks God is a vending machine.

Link Posted: 8/4/2015 3:36:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 3:37:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 3:40:46 PM EDT
[#11]
In my opinion, he would have been run out of the temple by Jesus.  He is a money hungry man pimping out the bible to reach the emotions of people a d their wallets.  He distorts the message and gives people false hope and will be responsible for leading many down the wrong path.  He doesn't even understand the basics of Christianity.  But that's just my opinion.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 4:01:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I always leave in a better mood than when I started watching him, He always starts with something funny which might be corny to some but I enjoy it also.
View Quote

That's the definition of a motivational speaker in my opinion, not a pastor.  Joel Osteen is nothing more than a religiously-focused motivational speaker in my opinion, and he misleads a lot of people.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 4:07:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
That's the definition of a motivational speaker in my opinion, not a pastor.  Joel Osteen is nothing more than a religiously-focused motivational speaker in my opinion, and he misleads a lot of people.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

He tells people God is a vending machine, when in fact, he uses those people as his vending machine.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 4:12:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How do people fall for that? I talked to a "pastor" that loved Osteen  and he bragged about how much money he was getting from people. It was so bizarre.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 4:13:59 PM EDT
[#15]
I take it most of you chose to not watch the video.  
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 4:17:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That's because all of his stuff is "love and happiness and success", a bunch of feel-good pep talks.
Ok, now you feel better, but feeling good doesn't save you.

Quoted:
in my opinion, he will be responsible for leading a lot of people to hell.

Link Posted: 8/4/2015 4:19:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

I made about it to about 0:30.  
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 4:33:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Doesn't the Bible say to love these people but love them from a distance? It's like JO is saying you're supposed to be close with these really far out  very bad people. I can see if he were saying to pull in somewhat wayward Christians, but it sounds like he saying embrace junkies and jihadis.

Eta: i'm sure somebody else can quote scripture on it about discernment and keeping to your own kind and all that.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 5:23:36 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
How do people fall for that? I talked to a "pastor" that loved Osteen  and he bragged about how much money he was getting from people. It was so bizarre.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Please PM me the name of his church.

Link Posted: 8/4/2015 6:37:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Doesn't the Bible say to love these people but love them from a distance? It's like JO is saying you're supposed to be close with these really far out  very bad people. I can see if he were saying to pull in somewhat wayward Christians, but it sounds like he saying embrace junkies and jihadis.

Eta: i'm sure somebody else can quote scripture on it about discernment and keeping to your own kind and all that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jesus was known as a friend of sinners.   You tell me why that is?
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 7:16:55 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's not the issue. The issue is false doctrine, per 2 Timothy 4:3-4:

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires,

4 and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.

God is not a vending machine; He is not here to make our wishes come true. We are His servants. That was the entire point of the Book of Job:

Joel Osteen heads the church of Laodicea.

Link Posted: 8/4/2015 7:25:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We all know why He was. And I don't deny that the Bible says to love sinners and to reach out to them. What stands out from Osteen's motivational speech is that  admonishments to not judge and to love the Muslims and Buddhists contain no warnings at all. No "be careful" (Matt. 15:14), no "babes in the faith aren't ready to be teachers themselves" (Heb. 5:12-14),  no "make sure you don't get corrupted" (1 Cor 15.33).

There's no balance. No talk of discernment. Could Jesus do it? Of course! Can everyone in that audience do it? Probably not to the degree Jesus did. Not safely, at least.

He's being cavalier with the safety of his flock, and pushing one side of the Bible. A side that serves him. He's not teaching the Gospel of Jesus, he's teaching the Gospel of Osteen. Which is a very nice, sweet, positive and upbeat one. At least on the surface.

eta: This link shows a more balanced approach, with biblical citations: How to Avoid Temptation yet be a Friend to Sinners.

I found it odd how Osteen recited poems and anecdotes about Lucky the dog, but referenced the Bible so little.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 7:29:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't use PMs, but he's been put out of business. Strange cat. I don't know if he had any idea anything he did was bad.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 7:32:54 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
We all know why He was. And I don't deny that the Bible says to love sinners and to reach out to them. What stands out from Osteen's motivational speech is that  admonishments to not judge and to love the Muslims and Buddhists contain no warnings at all. No "be careful" (Matt. 15:14), no "babes in the faith aren't ready to be teachers themselves" (Heb. 5:12-14),  no "make sure you don't get corrupted" (1 Cor 15.33).

There's no balance. No talk of discernment. Could Jesus do it? Of course! Can everyone in that audience do it? Probably not to the degree Jesus did. Not safely, at least.

He's being cavalier with the safety of his flock, and pushing one side of the Bible. A side that serves him. He's not teaching the Gospel of Jesus, he's teaching the Gospel of Osteen. Which is a very nice, sweet, positive and upbeat one. At least on the surface.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

BES, your in danger of becoming a Deborah.

Amen.

(BTW if you like fiery saved Jewish New Yorker preachers, look up Jacob Prasch on YouTube. He talks a lot bout apostasy in the church. He also does awesome Bible studies when he gets into the meat of the word - this one on tithing is great ).
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 7:34:23 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I don't use PMs, but he's been put out of business. Strange cat. I don't know if he had any idea anything he did was bad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good....and many don't.

This one is awesome (back story here)

I think he did the exact right thing when he did.

Link Posted: 8/4/2015 7:41:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

God is not a vending machine; He is not here to make our wishes come true. We are His servants. That was the entire point of the Book of Job:

View Quote

Okay good.    False doctrine.   Is this the same false doctrine that rejected the Messiah?  In other words they(the Jews, especially the Pharisees) could not see Christ for who He was?  Unbelief is the one true sin.

I do not see myself as a servant.   I am a SON and HE is my Father.   I view God just as a child should look upon his loving parents.   God does not need servants.   Did Jesus not say He came to serve?  As a Believer I am seated with Christ who is seated at the right hand of the Father.

And that was not the point of the Book of Job.   Sorry I disagree.

Since you mentioned Laodicea can you tell me why being Lukewarm is not as good as being Cold or Hot?   As referenced in the applicable chapter in Rev.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 7:54:24 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Okay good.    False doctrine.   Is this the same false doctrine that rejected the Messiah?  In other words they(the Jews, especially the Pharisees) could not see Christ for who He was?  Unbelief is the one true sin.

I do not see myself as a servant.   I am a SON and HE is my Father.   I view God just as a child should look upon his loving parents.   God does not need servants.   Did Jesus not say He came to serve?  As a Believer I am seated with Christ who is seated at the right hand of the Father.

Since you mentioned Laodicea can you tell me why being Lukewarm is not as good as being Cold or Hot?   As referenced in the applicable chapter in Rev.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Laodicea comes from two words, laos (people) and dike (judgement, opinion), so it is the church of People's Opinions; again look at 2 Timothy 4:3-4.

John 12:26: "If anyone serves me, he must follow me; and where I am, there will my servant be also. If anyone serves me, the Father will honor him."

Matthew 25:21: "His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master.’" Do you not understand the passage this comes from?

Colossians 3:23-24: "Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ."

Romans 1:1; Philippians 1:1; James 1:1; 2 Peter 1:1; Jude 1:1, do you know why the Apostles started their letters proclaiming themselves "bondservants"?

Because Christ bought us out from slavery. We are His bondservants. Do you know how this works? Not trying to be condescending here, many Christians don't.

Link Posted: 8/4/2015 8:07:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Let me throw this down anyway.

The two most important parts of OT Law in regards to God's overall plan are also the two most hammered on by critics: the Laws regarding slavery and marriage.

In regards to slavery, there are two purposes to the Jewish concept. First, the practical (every day living) purpose, which isn't one of an oppressive system, but one where slaves had rights and the institution was essentially a 'social safety net', this website has the most complete explanation of the practical purpose that I have found online.

The second purpose of the Laws regarding slavery is to provide a legal (for lack of a better term) framework for the redemption of humanity. The essential piece of this is in Leviticus 25:47-55:

"47 'Now if the means of a stranger or of a sojourner with you becomes sufficient, and a countryman of yours becomes so poor with regard to him as to sell himself to a stranger who is sojourning with you, or to the descendants of a stranger's family,

48 then he shall have redemption right after he has been sold. One of his brothers may redeem him,

49 or his uncle, or his uncle's son, may redeem him, or one of his blood relatives from his family may redeem him; or if he prospers, he may redeem himself.

50 He then with his purchaser shall calculate from the year when he sold himself to him up to the year of jubilee; and the price of his sale shall correspond to the number of years

55 For the sons of Israel are My servants; they are My servants whom I brought out from the land of Egypt. I am the Lord your God."

So if someone sells themselves into slavery, they can be bought from it by a blood relative, for the price of however many years the person would be in bondage. This is the concept often referred to as the "kinsman-redeemer”, which we will explore later.

Now, we'll go over what happened at the Fall:

1. Adam & Eve sold us into the bondage sin for a piece of "fruit”; and the lie that they would be like gods (Genesis 2:17, Genesis 3).

2. In doing so, they became slaves to sin, and died spiritually, that is, became separated from God (Isaiah 59:2; John 8:34; Romans 6:16, 7:9-11; 2 Peter 2:19; Galatians 5:1; Ephesians 2:1)

Now some argue that when Adam and Eve did this, they also gave up their dominion of the earth, under God's authority, to Satan. OT slave law allowed slaves to keep property; however, when Satan offered Jesus the world in exchange for worship, yet Jesus did not deny Satan's ability to do so (Matthew 4:8-10), nor Satan's claim that the world was relinquished to him (Luke 4:5-8). So what does this mean for us? Since we are slaves to sin, then to release us from that slavery requires a payment from a kinsman to redeem us from it. So what's the price of sin?
It is death (Romans 6:23).

That's what God meant when he told Adam he would die if he ate of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. It was not only the eventual physical death, but immediate spiritual death.

So humankind needed a kinsman to pay the price of death in order to release us from sin. The problem is that it isn't in the power of someone who themselves is a slave. The Book of Ruth illustrates the concept, especially in chapter 4:

3 "Then he said to the closest relative, "Naomi, who has come back from the land of Moab, has to sell the piece of land which belonged to our brother Elimelech.

4 So I thought to inform you, saying, 'Buy it before those who are sitting here, and before the elders of my people. If you will redeem it, redeem it; but if not, tell me that I may know; for there is no one but you to redeem it, and I am after you.'" And he said, "I will redeem it."

5 Then Boaz said, "On the day you buy the field from the hand of Naomi, you must also acquire Ruth the Moabitess, the widow of the deceased, in order to raise up the name of the deceased on his inheritance."

6 The closest relative said, "I cannot redeem it for myself, because I would jeopardize my own inheritance. Redeem it for yourself; you may have my right of redemption, for I cannot redeem it."

7 Now this was the custom in former times in Israel concerning the redemption and the exchange of land to confirm any matter: a man removed his sandal and gave it to another; and this was the manner of attestation in Israel.

8 So the closest relative said to Boaz, "Buy it for yourself." And he removed his sandal.

9 Then Boaz said to the elders and all the people, "You are witnesses today that I have bought from the hand of Naomi all that belonged to Elimelech and all that belonged to Chilion and Mahlon.

10 Moreover, I have acquired Ruth the Moabitess, the widow of Mahlon, to be my wife in order to raise up the name of the deceased on his inheritance, so that the name of the deceased will not be cut off from his brothers or from the court of his birth place; you are witnesses today."

11 All the people who were in the court, and the elders, said, "We are witnesses. May the Lord make the woman who is coming into your home like Rachel and Leah, both of whom built the house of Israel; and may you achieve wealth in Ephrathah and become famous in Bethlehem.

12 Moreover, may your house be like the house of Perez whom Tamar bore to Judah, through the offspring which the Lord will give you by this young woman." ...... 14 Then the women said to Naomi, "Blessed is the Lord who has not left you without a redeemer today, and may his name become famous in Israel."

So in order for a relative to redeem a slave, they must be willing, able, and can pay the price in full, meaning that, in order to purchase us from the slavery of sin, dying wasn't enough, but death had to be beaten in order to prove the fullness of the payment. Another human cannot pay the price, so what did God do? He became flesh (John 1:14).

One of the important aspects of the Gospels, and the entire Bible for that matter, that is often overlooked is the genealogies. Without those we have no proof that Jesus is indeed a kinsman of Adam, and therefore, all of us. All the Gospels save Mark contain a genealogy. Matthew focuses on the direct male line from Adam to Jesus, emphasizing His claim to the throne of Israel. Some readers will object, saying that Jesus was not Joseph's biological son, except Joseph, by marrying Mary, legally adopted her child, which was reinforced when he went to the Temple and presented Jesus as his son (Luke 2).
The genealogy in Luke deviates from Matthew. This is likely because Luke is tracing Mary's genealogy; but why does the line jump from Heli to Joseph? Because Mary had no brothers, so when Mary married Joseph, he became the heir to Heli. This also sidestepped the Curse of Coniah in Jeremiah 22:24, since Mary was a blood descendant of David, but not through Jeconiah.

(In case someone mentions that there is no genealogy in the Gospel of John, it's listed in John 1:1-2, and 1:14. John focused his Gospel on the divinity of Christ, and clarifying any misunderstandings from the other three.)

So now we have our kinsman-redeemer, a blood-relative who was able to pay the price through His death and resurrection, as stated many times in the Epistles, but also by Jesus Himself (Mark 10:45; John 10:17-18). He is both of direct male lineage of the Kings of Israel, both by law and blood. This is why Jesus had to be sinless and Himself not in bondage to sin. It also is why His bodily resurrection is vital, and to deny either is to deny that Jesus released us from sin.
The confirmation of our redemption from bondage through Christ is found in Revelation chapter 5. The description of the scroll matches one that the Romans and Greeks of John the Apostle's day would use when dealing with estate, or inheritance law. They would write the contract on the inside, seal it with several seals to prevent someone from reading it prematurely, then write the title and name of the scroll on the outside. Note this is the opening event of the tribulation, where Christ opens the scroll, giving Him the Earth, that His blood has purchased, and proceeds to secure His Kingdom for us in the next 15 chapters.

There is one last important piece to OT slavery law. A master could marry a slave, or give the slave in marriage to his son; however, doing this automatically freed the slave and made said slave his daughter (Exodus 21:7-10; Deuteronomy 21:10-14; 1 Chronicles 2:34-35) .

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 7:29:56 PM EDT
[#29]
About 3 minutes long:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKF_QgNezBY

John 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 12:25:46 AM EDT
[#30]
He reminds me of the Hank Williams Jr. song that says "they want you to send your money to the Lord, but they give you their address".
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 3:54:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
About 3 minutes long:

John 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
View Quote

The video I posted in the OP I feel will answer what Joel is trying to say on the interview with Larry King.

You have to watch and judge for yourself.   Trust me he is not the anti-christ.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 4:06:44 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
The video I posted in the OP I feel will answer what Joel is trying to say on the interview with Larry King.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

About 3 minutes long:

No he's a false prophet.

Link Posted: 8/6/2015 4:13:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
About 3 minutes long:

How much experience do you have with hustlers and motivational speaker/self help/get rich quick pitchmen?

I watched the whole thing and it was all hustle. He's selling you junk food. If you can think critically, you can listen with enough skepticism like you would to any hustler who makes some good points. But if you're inclined to just swallow everything and trust him, yeah, then for all intents and purposes, he could be the anti-christ.

Seduction isn't unpleasant. It's really nice, and positive and upbeat and loving and tender and attentive and sweet. And so is wholesome love. So you have to discern.

Don't swallow it whole. Ask questions. Ask "is this the whole picture?". Ask "who stands to benefit?". Ask "why would he only be presenting this side of the bible?".

The man is an entrepreneur in the motivational marketing field. Just keep that in mind and dig into what he's saying and not saying. Discern.
Link Posted: 8/14/2015 9:26:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

How much experience do you have with hustlers and motivational speaker/self help/get rich quick pitchmen?

I watched the whole thing and it was all hustle. He's selling you junk food. If you can think critically, you can listen with enough skepticism like you would to any hustler who makes some good points. But if you're inclined to just swallow everything and trust him, yeah, then for all intents and purposes, he could be the anti-christ.

Seduction isn't unpleasant. It's really nice, and positive and upbeat and loving and tender and attentive and sweet. And so is wholesome love. So you have to discern.

Don't swallow it whole. Ask questions. Ask "is this the whole picture?". Ask "who stands to benefit?". Ask "why would he only be presenting this side of the bible?".

The man is an entrepreneur in the motivational marketing field. Just keep that in mind and dig into what he's saying and not saying. Discern.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
About 3 minutes long:

Great post

The thing for me, I do believe God will bless his people, sometimes monetarily, but to seek God with that in mind, that's where it's wrong and I think that's where a lot of people are approaching it from.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 2:12:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Joel Osteen is preaching false salvation and a "feel good" message.

In a case like this I have no problem passing judgment based on God's word which says "YE SHALL KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUITS". Anyone who can pack a church that big does not seem to be on the narrow path.

Check out Tim Conway and Paul Washer on youtube
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 2:25:58 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

You may be thinking of Creflo Dollar.

Link Posted: 8/22/2015 3:20:42 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Joel Osteen is preaching false salvation and a "feel good" message.

In a case like this I have no problem passing judgment based on God's word which says "YE SHALL KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUITS". Anyone who can pack a church that big does not seem to be on the narrow path.

Check out Tim Conway and Paul Washer on youtube
View Quote

Well, didn't Jesus say if you were faithful to him, you'd be materially prosperous? I mean, look at Paul, he got to go to all those great places! He got an extended stay on an island! And John also got  an all expense paid vacation on Patmos as well! Who doesn't like island vacations?

I think the reason why people like Osteen are successful is that there are a lot of people who call themselves Christians but really don't read the Bible. Yes, God does bless some people with material wealth, and there's no shame in that. But the message Osteen peddles is quite clearly a contradiction to my sig line. This world will bring troubles, but who, or what, should we put our faith in to save us? The government? Money? Osteen? No, it is our risen king who has overcome the world. Everything else is fleeting.

I think its quite telling that so many non-Christians find Osteen appealing. I had a family member tell me she likes watching him because he made her feel good, and wasn't real "preachy". People don't need to be made to feel good. People need to be redeemed. A person can never be redeemed until they understand the gravity of their sins. When you understand the gravity of your sins, it naturally brings remorse and regret.

Believers in places like Iraq and China suffer brutally for their faith, yet they don't let go. THOSE people are the ones really living their best lives now. Those are the ones who will recieve their crowns in heaven. Only in a materialistic country like the United States could a man like Osteen become so prosperous by spreading the Prosperity Gospel.

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 3:21:00 PM EDT
[#38]
http://mobile.wnd.com/2015/06/joel-osteen-muslims-attend-my-church/

The church welcoming all people is not the issue at all; that's great.
The fact that you can preach GOD and not CHRIST to people of other faiths, and they agree, is a disturbing read flag.

While I don't believe God only operates through "studied" preachers and teachers, I would feel better about the guy who one of the largest congregations in the country and making millions of dollars every year if he had SOME divinity credentials.

But don't pick just on him. His wife is "co-pastor", you know...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top