Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/30/2015 8:03:16 PM EDT
I have had this thought for a while.  American Christian entertainer have an audience almost equally big as regular entertainers.  But one difference I see is that the non Christian entertainer will hate on America and the Bill of Rights and they will receive praise from the audience but no one will hear  a peep from Christian entertainers about what is happening to our country in terms of the erosion if our rights to freedom of speech and the ability to worship as we see fit and the ability of self defense.  I had to explain to the Baptist Student Minister at the college that go to, that our right and freedom to worship is directly tied to the freedom we have in the Constitution.  I see in GD that we are screwed as a nation but what if Christian entertainers got off their butts and extolled the virtues of living in the USA and why it is so important to our ability to freely worship.  I feel many Christian take living here for granted, and it scares me. What can be done because it feels that my friends are just going through life and not seeing the destruction of our way of life that is taking place at home.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 8:11:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Hmm. So many questions.
Seems the Christian entertainer only feels there is only one message to deliver. While the non Christian entertainer may deliver many including a message of faith.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top