Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2015 6:45:12 PM EDT
A rather interesting look at the "six-days" of Creation, explained to us knuckle-dragging types:

https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/12740 ... =slideshow

Found it from this testimony.

BTW the slideshow does not take into account the likelihood that Adam's genealogy is telescoped.

Link Posted: 5/18/2015 8:12:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw "Interstellar" yesterday.

Relativity sucks.
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 8:23:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I saw "Interstellar" yesterday.

Relativity sucks.
View Quote

You know what's the kicker though? Young Earth and Old Earth are both right.

Mind. Blown.

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:21:53 PM EDT
[#3]
See also: Dr. Gerald Schroeder

When I teach on this, I share that this isn't an article of faith to be taken like the bible, rather, it is merely a way of showing that the atheist assertion that "observation of a 15 billion year old universe disproves or is irreconcilable with the six days listed in the bible" is not backed up by science, and that science absolutely admits to a framework where such time can pass in one frame of reference, while only six days pass in another.

It may or may not be the actual truth, it's just an allowable truth from a physics standpoint.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 8:39:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Sadly, it won't matter. Just as science has been corrupted in order to push man-made climate change...
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 4:13:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Dr. Henry Eyring's "Reflections of a Scientist" is a great read on science/religion consolidation.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top