Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 10:28:23 PM EDT
[#1]
This guy has made more threads in his first 3 hours of membership than I have in years.

Also, this isnt his first account. He is most likely a previously banned member who moved from grandma's to mom's house and thus got a new IP.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 10:40:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This guy has made more threads in his first 3 hours of membership than I have in years.

Also, this isnt his first account. He is most likely a previously banned member who moved from grandma's to mom's house and thus got a new IP.
View Quote

he seems familiar, and will suffer the ban hammer soon
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 5:56:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That doesn't make sense. The sin didn't commit itself. Someone did it. Some hate has to transfer onto the sinner tbh.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Christians are called to love the sinner but hate the sin

That doesn't make sense. The sin didn't commit itself. Someone did it. Some hate has to transfer onto the sinner tbh.

Do you think that your parents hated you when 4 year old you did something you weren't supposed to do?

I know you're trolling, but even trolls can learn once in a while.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 10:48:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You kinda have a logic fail in your reasoning.

Of all the religions in your chart, Islam is by far the harshest as to treatment of homosexuals, yet it is the one with the largest growth by percentage.

If "extremism" in dealing with homosexuality is the reason Christianity is declining in Britain, how is it that Islam is gaining?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Plenty of religious christians are perfectly fine with Homesexuality. Yeah it goes against the bible teachings, but only the old extremists let their gay hatred take over.
It's really no wonder that christianity is on the decline in one of the most historically religious places on Earth.

Of all the religions in your chart, Islam is by far the harshest as to treatment of homosexuals, yet it is the one with the largest growth by percentage.

If "extremism" in dealing with homosexuality is the reason Christianity is declining in Britain, how is it that Islam is gaining?

My point was in regards to the UK.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 11:03:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Plenty of religious christians are perfectly fine with Homesexuality. Yeah it goes against the bible teachings, but only the old extremists let their gay hatred take over.
It's really no wonder that christianity is on the decline in one of the most historically religious places on Earth.

I think his was too.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 2:31:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It isn't for Christians to judge.  It is for Christians to live as good an example as they can.  

I've never seen a Christian get in the face of an overweight person to witness to them on the virtues of healthy eating.  I wish I could say the same for homosexuality.
View Quote

Christians are called to judge. You can't call something a sin if you can't or figure that somebody sinned against you.

They aren't called to be hypocrites.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 8:54:04 AM EDT
[#7]
I disagree.  We are not called to judge.  We can call someone on their actions, or let them know that is is not Biblically correct.  But to Judge infers that we will dictate their punishment.  We can tell people all day, but it is God who judges.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 10:19:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I disagree.  We are not called to judge.  We can call someone on their actions, or let them know that is is not Biblically correct.  But to Judge infers that we will dictate their punishment.  We can tell people all day, but it is God who judges.
View Quote

Judge an action, not the actor
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 3:43:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Discernment is different from judgement.

Obviously if we see someone in the church wearing their sin as a badge of honor we can discern whether or not they are acting in a Godly way.

However, we cannot truly judge the heart.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 11:35:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Where I currently live, it appears the unforgivable sin for which a majority of people will shun you and not speak to you is being not born and raised in this county. (And this is the 2nd place I've experienced that.)
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:36:05 AM EDT
[#11]
That's pretty stupid.  You didn't choose where you were born.  My mom wasn't born in this country, oh we'll....
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 1:01:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Heathens will behave as such. I don't get upset when they do what they do. Now what I do get upset about is when someone claims to be Christian but their actions strongly say otherwise. I think if you read the bible, the answer is clear. Some, well a lot of people just try to find ways around it by saying things like "God wants me to be happy".

If you'r not a Christian go do whatever. But I dont have to condone it. That said I'm not perfect either, and it's not right for me to force my beliefs on others.

Short answer, no.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 10:48:56 PM EDT
[#13]
No.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top