BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 11:23:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

According to the Locutions, we are already passed the time that we could have changed the world. Now only God in His Divine Mercy can save us.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm rapidly losing hope that this world can be saved by anyone but Christ Himself. It seems that everywhere you look, the forces of evil, immorality, and self-aggrandizement are in full-bellowed march across the surface of the planet, and the traditional bulwarks against these forces are, this time, leading the charge.

God help us...

According to the Locutions, we are already passed the time that we could have changed the world. Now only God in His Divine Mercy can save us.

We're screwed. After all, what reason to do that are we really giving Him?
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 11:36:29 AM EDT
[#2]
So the mother of God basically blogs through some monsignor?

Who knew...

She needs a Twitter acct (@therealvirginmaru)
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 11:37:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Who knew...

View Quote

Laugh all you want.

But what if it's true?
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 12:06:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Laugh all you want.

But what if it's true?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who knew...

Laugh all you want.

But what if it's true?

Yeah that's pretty much what a dude named David Koresh told me over a pitcher of beer at Sue's #2 in Waco Texas once. I was skeptical then too.
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 12:10:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 12:30:59 PM EDT
[#6]
It is only a matter if time till this is painted here

But I'm not fearful because Christ said it will happen.

John 15:18
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 12:43:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Who knew...

View Quote

I understand that you jest. But, it is well documented that God,  Jesus & Mary have continued to send messages. St Faustina & Divine Mercy, etc...  Even Moses was spoken to. As Catholics, we don't have to believe in them. The Vatican many times will withhold approval but will allow the messages to be heard. Like in Medjugorje, Bosnia.

There is much info on these things to read about. Divine Mercy, Fatima, Garabandal etc.... Just look.
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 1:26:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

http://thecatholiccatalogue.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Bs-EtJhCMAAQtGy.jpg

View Quote

Let them bring it.

I simply pray I will be able to maintain my faith to the end...
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 1:54:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't recognize the symbol. Is it anti-Christian?
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 4:15:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Depends how you look at it.

The symbol is the Arabic for the letter "N". The highly tolerant and not-to-be-spoken-ill-of Muslims in Iraq and elsewhere have been painting it on the houses of Christians..... "N" for "Nazarene".

So it's anti-Christian to them, and a badge of honor for us.
Link Posted: 4/8/2015 8:54:00 PM EDT
[#11]

Apr02

9. Jerusalem in God’s Plan

Revealing the Mysteries  

Mary  

Listen to my sorrows and learn of my deepest wounds.  These come from the Church.  How close I have held my Church for all of these centuries.   I saw it detached from its Jewish roots.  I watched it severed in two, East and West, and then cut again into Protestant and Catholic.  Each of these divisions wounded me deeply.  How I want all to believe in Jesus and be one.

This must take place in Jerusalem, as the passion of my Son is relived, as blood is shed in love for Israel and as Jerusalem becomes the home of all truly revealed religions, united in full diversity of worship and cultures, rejoicing in a unity that I have final brought about.

These are the hidden secrets of my heart.  I speak so all can understand what is truly taking place.  Only in Jerusalem, was Jesus’ blood shed and the nations redeemed.  Only that city still holds the divine blood in its soil, the blood that both purifies and unites, the blood that alone can wash away division and unite the nations.

In the new era of faith, when all believe, they will naturally turn their eyes to Jerusalem as the holy city, the city of cities, the heavenly city which alone can unite the world in faith.

In all of the Middle East turmoil, keep your eyes on Jerusalem.  The heavenly Father always regards it with love and Satan eyes it with envy and jealousy.  Jerusalem is both the prize and the reason for the turmoil.  Now it faces new dangers.

Comment:  The Middle East events can be understood by all who realize how the Evil One wants Jerusalem to be destroyed.

Apr03

10. I Am Already Among You

Revealing the Mysteries  

Mary   (Good Friday)

I have poured out the sorrows of my heart and revealed its deepest secrets.  Now, I must bring this to a conclusion.

Many are confused and scared by the world events.  Their eyes are opened.  They see that technology cannot promise peace.  The world is safe only when human hearts are not filled with evil and when hatred does not control human decisions.

People see that these problems will not be resolved soon.  They can see that evil grows and the climax has not been reached.  They do not know what lies ahead and they feel helpless in the face of powers far beyond their control.

They welcome my words, knowing that I will watch over them and that the heavenly Father has given me the task of guiding human history.  They have found new faith and a great confidence.  They experience fear from world events and hope from my words.

Let me end on this note of hope.  I am already present in the world events.  Without my intercession, they would have already destroyed the earth.  I have constantly pushed back the plans of the Evil One and delayed the hour so I can prepare my little ones.  I will continue to push back and to mitigate, never allowing Satan’s evil to hit full force.

Now, I come to the great secret.  Every heart must watch for me.  I am coming, in little ways and big ways.  Already, I have begun.  No need to wait for some future moment that will never happen.  By then, it will be too late.  My presence and my gifts are already upon you and your family.  This is my message.  I am already among you, preparing you for the hour.

Comment:  Our Lady gives this locution on Good Friday, which Jesus always called “the Hour”.
Link Posted: 4/8/2015 8:55:29 PM EDT
[#12]

Words From A Mother’s Heart

Apr04
1. A Mother’s Loving Truths

Words From A Mother's Heart  

Mary

Because this time is so precious and so short, I must speak clearly and all must listen attentively until all of the truths and mysteries are engraved in your hearts.  With this light, you will not falter, even in the great darkness.  Inscribe these truths in your souls.

First, I am with you, every moment and in very special ways.  Second, I will never abandon you and I will see you through the darkness.  Third, I will raise up my Church in a great light, a surprising light.  In the darkness, the Church will become ever more faithful.  Finally, never lose hope.  When the darkness comes, gather and do not scatter.  Help and encourage one another.  Light comes when people are gathered.  These are simple words of hope.  Place them in your hearts.

This is my promise.  For years,  I have spoken.  These words will continue.  They will be given daily as a constant guide.  They will accompany you on the journey.  Walk  by them and you will not fail. My words contain more than wisdom.  They hold my help and my promises.

It is not the strong who will persevere and triumph, but the faithful children who know they need their mother’s words.  These will arrive triumphant.  The future events are the fruits of evils placed for centuries in human history.  They will come forth in a fullness of violence.  I will keep protected all who know my words, who call upon me and who reach out to others.  How tender is my love for each one.  I wish I could appear to all.  For now, I use these little words to convey my feelings.

Comment:  Our Lady, so much wanting to help us, promises her words as our guide.

Apr05

2. Our Lady’s Many Revelations

Mary   (Easter Sunday)

Savior of the world.  In that great mystery, I was plunged with him into the center of human history. I stood at the cross and accepted His body when taken down.  I watched the stone close the tomb and then departed in sorrow.

Then came His day of rising from the dead and the many appearances to the disciples, which brought such joy.  This great mystery of salvation was revealed and then preached to all the world.  The darkness was cast out and finally, the light was put upon the great lampstand of the Church.

From the beginning, I was with Jesus in all His ways.  By my Assumption, I am uniquely one with Him in His resurrection.

My heart is plunged into all of human history, rejoicing in the victories and sorrowing in the losses.  How I have waited to reveal my heart.  I am quiet no more.  All is pouring forth in these daily words.  Do not be astonished that I speak so fully and openly.  I have stored up these thoughts and feelings for centuries, waiting for this hour to reveal them all.

I have used many means, many places and many messengers.  I have appeared to some and spoken to others.  Do not be surprised by the multiplicity, for there are so many hearts to touch and so many places which must hear.

Now, I use these little locutions, not to dominate but to highlight all my other messages and to explain their multiplicity.  At the center, are the Fatima apparitions, all the others led up to those special visions.  Medjugorje is in the same stream and keeping alive that gift by the daily appearances.  Kibeho is special to me, because I so love the African people.  Akita has its own unique gift.

All are part of a pattern.  All fit together.  They are my words, spoken at different times and in different places but all coming from the same, motherly heart.  Listen to them.  Study them.  Each has its own blessing.

Comment:  This century has witnessed a multiplicity of Marian apparitions.  All are part of Our Lady’s plan.

Link Posted: 4/9/2015 9:26:28 PM EDT
[#13]
This is from 2011, since many probably didn't go to the link & read past ones.

29. Preparing for the Chastisement

May 6th, 2011

Mary

A Chastisement of Mercy

A time of great trial will come upon the world, a great distress of the nations. Many will die. Others will not know what to do. However, those who know me and know my words will have enough light to get through this period of darkness.

The world will be purged by this extraordinary divine intervention. This is the purpose of the trial because the Father would not do this if he had any other choice. He cannot allow the world to go on as it is. If he did not intervene, as drastic as this is, life on earth would be even worse. Man would inflict on man unheard of sufferings as the weapons of mass destruction are released by those who are under the control of the evil one. So, what looks like divine chastisements are really acts of his mercy. God will purge the world before man destroys it.

Comment: Mary says that God must act to cleanse the world and also to avoid greater suffering inflicted by man himself through nuclear arms.

God’s Care for the Living and the Dead

Those who live in light and believe my words will know this is true. Even in the worst moments, they will see God’s purposes and know what to do. Some will die but they will accept their deaths in a spirit of faith, knowing that they have used their lives to love and serve God. They will have no regrets and the Spirit will console their inner being.

Others will be preserved from death by the Spirit so they can form the new Church that will arise, the light of the new mankind that will be fashioned by the Father. This will include people from all over the world. They will be people of faith, even if they did not believe before. They will have come to faith in the middle of the trials because of the signs in the heavens and the wonders upon earth. They will know that God has saved them and they will tell the story to their children and their children’s children.

Comment: Both good and bad will die. God’s rain falls on the just and the unjust, but the Spirit will be able to console the good. He will also care for those who survive and have come to faith.

A New Creation

It will be like a new creation. Man will once more realize that he owes his existence to God’s choice. He will no longer say, “The earth is mine to do what I want”. Instead, he will say, “The earth belongs to God and I am the caretaker of his creation”.

Man will once more stand in God’s presence and will rejoice in the title “Children of God”. Faith will be everywhere. Man will see clearly that all life comes from God. A new world will begin, “as it was in the beginning”.

Man will still be free, still able to choose good and evil, but man will be so filled with light that good will be easily chosen and evil will be easily rejected. All of this can only take place after the world is purged.

Comment: Seeing the final result of the purging gives hope and purpose.

New Lights for People of Faith

I say all this to prepare you for these events. Prepare, you must. Whoever is not prepared will perish from hopelessness and despair, devoid of all light and understanding. Satan will put out all the lights of the world, all that men hoped would save them.

However, I will shine my light, new lights, extraordinary lights, seen only by people of faith, words heard only by those whom I have trained to listen. Let me explain.

The heavenly Father wants to communicate with his children by the powers of the Holy Spirit. This Age of the Spirit has already begun but too few are aware, even in the Church. I have appeared to some and have made certain places sources of divine messages. These are a sign to all, but my plan goes much further. The Father will pour out the Spirit on all mankind and I am his messenger.

Comment: The Father speaks to his children by the Holy Spirit. We must learn how the Spirit speaks and guides us.

True Light – Extraordinary Yet Essential

Two things must happen. All must be open to this new inner light and all must be aware of false lights. There will be extraordinary true lights and extraordinary false lights.

I will raise up leaders in my Church who will know the true light by their own deep personal experiences and by their solid theology. They will point out the true light and will reject the false light. Follow them. Plunge into this true light for it will be the only light that you have in the darkness. Get used to the light and learn how it guides you.

All of this is extraordinary but the darkness will be extraordinary. The deep personal light of the Holy Spirit guiding individuals and families will become essential

Comment: God’s light will be new and, before the darkness, we must become familiar with it.

Gathering in the Light

You cannot be like the foolish virgins who believed that they could get oil for their lamps at the last minute. You cannot gain this new light when the darkness comes upon you. You must become a child of the light now. I say “now” because the Spirit’s light is available and he will train you in the light. You will learn to act in his light. You will also gather others, because many must walk in this light.

You must gather. Gather in praise, exalting my Son, Jesus. This is the Spirit’s method to give light. Gather daily. Lift your hands in praise and the Spirit will descend upon you. Otherwise you will never learn his gifts or receive the light that I intend.

Do not ask me to tell you when these trials will begin or to give you signs. Doing that is useless. Even with the clearest signs, people will not listen. My words are enough and they are clear. Why talk about some future sign when I have already told you to begin now. If you do not believe and if you do not start now, will you start in the future? Will some sign jolt you into belief? You will be jolted but not by my signs.

My words are signs and I tell you clearly that this is the Age of the Holy Spirit. If you invoke him, he will give you personal signs, especially a unity with others.

Comment: Mary tells us to invoke the Holy Spirit. Gather with others. Praise God in unison. Learn the charisms, how the Spirit reveals his words. Special signs are useless. Her instructions are enough.

The Scattered Children Must Gather

I sorrow over my children because they are scattered. Their little light cannot overcome the darkness and they cannot survive even now, before the great darkness comes. What will they be like when Satan puts out all the lights?

When people invoke the Holy Spirit, he joins them together. They find a common voice of praise. They lift their hands to the Father. While they pour out their praise, the Spirit joins their hearts. They are no longer alone. They have others are their side.

I will be with all of these little groups. They will be called Marian Gatherings of the Holy Spirit. Even if just three or four gather, this will be enough. I will teach them and they will learn together. This advice is very easy but this is how you will prepare for the darkness. Gather with others in a Marian Gathering of the Holy Spirit. Do not put this off. If you go and search, I promise that you will find others. Then you will discover my plan for you. You will rejoice and say, “Mary has provided me with others. Together we will prepare for the darkness. May I find you together when I come”.

Comment: Mary’s advice is easy. Her children are too scattered. They must come together in a Marian Gathering of the Holy Spirit. They will be blessed as long as they stay together.

A Clear Plan of Action

What will you do when you gather? You will read my words. They will teach you. More important, you will give me your hearts as slaves of the Immaculate Heart as taught by St. Louis de Montfort.

This is only the beginning. Let each one use their gift of the Spirit. Let each heart, touched by the Spirit, bring forth a word, a hymn, a revelation. Serve one another with the spiritual gifts. Do not wander into other concerns. The Spirit must do his work in you and you must learn his ways. Enough for now. I have given you a clear plan. Begin to act.

Comment: You are told what to do in these gatherings. Read Mary’s words. Consecrate yourself to Mary in True Devotion. Use the Spirit’s gifts. Learn the Spirit’s ways. Do this right now.

Family Preparations

Different structures must be built. Tiny structures which can multiply and be present everywhere. These structures will survive. They can be built right now. Whose authority do you need to gather in your home? Whose blessing must you seek for family prayer? I give you my authority and my blessing. Begin now, before it is too late. Gather your children into the Marian Gatherings of the Holy Spirit. Since this is where everything must begin, I will speak to the parents.

Comment: Mary wants these groups to start immediately. The easiest place is in the home.

Anxieties of Parents

How anxious you are. You have brought your children into the world, but now you see, only dimly, the great questions about the future of the human race. What will be the future of your children who have so many years ahead (years when you will not be with them)? Even now, fear covers you. You can see all the problems on the horizon. When you hold them in your arms, do you not ask, “What is in store for them? How will I keep them safe?” These questions must lead you into action. Follow the safe path which I offer to you.

Comment: The future problems can be seen on the horizon. Loving parents inevitably suffer from anxiety. Mary will provide a plan of action.

Four Pieces of Advice

First, you must believe that I will keep you and your family safe, but only in my Immaculate Heart. That is why the heavenly Father wants to establish devotion to my Immaculate Heart. Do not follow any other path. This is the sure, the easy and the short road. You will never arrive by any other means.

Second, you must give me your heart so I can purify it of all its sinful desires.

Third, you must bring to me all the members of your family so I can purify their hearts. There is no salvation without purification.

Fourth, you must gather together in my heart. This is not optional. I can only bless those who gather. I can seek the scattered sheep but only so that I can gather them with the others. A scattered sheep is a lost sheep until it learns to stay with the flock.

Comment: These four pieces of advice are basic. They must be fulfilled for Mary to give greater help.

More Advice

Now I must go deeper. My words are true treasures that come from my heart.

First, read God’s word. Take it to heart. Love that word. Let it be a light for your path. Let the word live in your family. Live by the word. Study it. Memorize it. Too many Catholics are ignorant of the word. I pondered the word that I was taught at the synagogue. You, too, must ponder it.

Second, purify your home. Remove whatever I would not want to be there. Make it a Marian home. Clean out the secret recesses. Let nothing unclean enter your home. I will bless a purified home. I cannot bless a home which tolerates sin.

Now, let us go still deeper. I want love among the family members and peace in their relationships. I want truth to reign, together with honesty and purity. I want family meals and time for the children. I will make all of this possible if only you have faith in me and allow me to act. I ask only good will and a willingness to begin again when you have failed.

Any home which does this, I will bless and I will make it a light for others. When the darkness comes, these lights that you and I have set in place will not go out.

Comment: These are perfect guidelines. Each parent will be touched by different sentences. Each command also carries some promise of Mary’s help to implement it.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 10:32:23 AM EDT
[#14]
I've been back and forth on how much credence I give these, but something was said last night at Mass that falls under "Things that make you go 'hmmm'".

Apparently sometime on Sunday Pope Francis made a decree that, starting this Dec 8, the Church will observe a Year of Mercy. This thread immediately came to mind, as the timeline ties in fairly closely with what has been mentioned here.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 3:00:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I've been back and forth on how much credence I give these, but something was said last night at Mass that falls under "Things that make you go 'hmmm'".

Apparently sometime on Sunday Pope Francis made a decree that, starting this Dec 8, the Church will observe a Year of Mercy. This thread immediately came to mind, as the timeline ties in fairly closely with what has been mentioned here.
View Quote

Thank you. I heard that, too. I have a feeling all this will begin to make sense. Things in the world, seem to be moving faster.

God Bless
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 3:02:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Apr06

3. Our Lady’s Constant Activity

Mary  

You do not see the wind or where it blows.  Such is the mystery of my presence among you, a mystery which I will explain so you can fully understand.

I am at work everywhere.  Nothing escapes my gaze and my touch.  I work in the hearts of the good and the evil, always shaping events, trying to mitigate violence and lead my children to safety.  I will act this way until the end of time.

This is a special age, when I want to bring forth my greatest works.  Because these are so needed, I must speak each day.  First, so my children know I am so close.  Second, so that they can understand with the greatest clarity.  Although at times, she must take them in her arms, does not a mother guide her children mostly by her words?

If the children listen, her words are enough and they are safe.  Do not be surprised by all these words and do not fear that I will cease to speak.  When the danger grows, my words will multiply.  Read them, trust them; walk by them.

Even though I have worked diligently in the hearts of evil people, they have been able to unite their evils and become a greater force.  Technology aids them greatly and they expand their appeal. The gravest danger lies in Iran which so quickly spread its influence and now has gained a treaty that will cover over, not expose, its plans.

I work and work and work, knowing exactly what to do, but limited by man’s free will to choose evil and not to cooperate with good.  This is my message to you.  Never share in evil nor help its goals.  Always be ready to multiply good.  Realize how active I am in your life.  If you awaken to me, you will do great good, far beyond your own powers.

Comment:  Our Lady is working every minute, in every place and in every heart.  How good to be aware of this.

Apr07

4. A Heart Without Walls

Mary

There are no walls in my heart.  All are one.  All come to the center in the greatest joy and oneness.  It is Satan who separates and divides, pitting one group against another, always creating enemies and sowing suspicion.

The human race is meant to be God’s family.  Instead, it is being torn apart into endless division that will lead to greater and greater acts of violence and then, war, the greatest of wars.

This is the path of mankind, who is helplessly attracted to violence.  Violence is met with violence.  Weapons are matched with the new and greater weapons.  This is not recent.  Mankind has walked this path for decades, multiplying arms, robbing the poor of the food so as to feed the arms race.  Weapons are everywhere.  Even the young have access.  Nations supply other nations and try to balance their budgets by arms sales.  Can all these seeds of violence be constantly sown without having a harvest of war?

Only in my heart are all one.  Only in my heart is violence detested and weapons set aside.  Who can touch the hearts of the people?  Whose voice is powerful yet gentle to say “Set aside your weapons”?   Who can bring about peace?  I am the Woman Clothed With the Sun and I want peace.  The path to peace is not more wars to destroy more enemies.  The path to peace lies in my Immaculate Heart.

Do not be surprised if I act in new ways.  The situation is critical.

Comment:  At this point, no one foresees the end to world violence. Our Lady must act.

Apr08

5. Entering Mary’s Heart

Mary

These words flow from my heart’s center.  They contain light and power.  So, I will let them flow ceaselessly.  By these words, I draw you into my heart.  “Where do these words come from?” you ask.  Hear the words and seek the source of these words.  In the center of my heart, you will find a blazing fire of love, placed there by the heavenly Father.   At this moment, you are discovering the mystery.  All is being revealed.  What do you see in this fire?

You see all the blessings placed there by God.  You see all the solutions to the world’s problems.  You are brought into the center of all that I have said.  You have arrived.  No need to travel any further.  You have found Jesus, the Word who reveals the Father and in whom, all history will be consummated.  Yes, by my words going forth from my heart, I have led you to this very special moment.  You have followed the echo and have discovered the Word Himself.

Stay here with me for just a moment.  What is taking place within you?  This place is different from all others.  My heart is pure, filled with peace.  No sin has entered because the fire was here from the first moment of my existence.  This place is like no other you have ever experienced and the fire which burns at its center is the source of all creation and all life.

All who enter my heart and experience this fire are filled with hope.  They also know the only power which can bring peace to the world and save it from destruction.  This locution has gone beyond words.  The words were merely the path leading you to experience the great mystery.  Always treasure this gift.

Comment:  By her words, Our Lady bestows a mystical experience.  Read the locution as often as you want.  It will always bestow the same experience.

Apr09

6. The Hidden Light

Mary  

My joys are always surrounded by sorrows.  In this world, the two are mixed together and seemingly cannot be separated.  Those who follow me will not fear.  I will be with them.

My greatest sorrow is the darkness which is coming upon the world, entangling so many in violence, disrupting lives and tearing apart whole cultures.  Will nothing remain standing?  Who dares to claim that any nation will remain in the light?  Who can claim that they are safe, above the fray and able to continue without fear?

All is imperiled by different forces of evil, some from within and others from without.  Evil knows which doors are left open and what weaknesses are vulnerable.  No nation stands as a light upon the mountain, able to guide the world and keep it safe.  All are corrupted and weakened.  The torch of faith has been left behind, at the very moment when darkness comes and all the other lights are being extinguished.

This is my sorrow.  Where is the light?  Who carries the torch?  No one.  All follow other lights and these lights will soon be extinguished.

One light will not be put out or even dimmed.  That light is still hidden.  I have never allowed it to be exposed.  This light is totally unknown, both to the world and even to the Church.  The hiddenness has kept it safe so no wind can blow out its flame.  Only as the world falls into darkness will I slowly, ever so slowly, bring this light forth.  Suddenly, the light will be set upon the lampstand and the darkness will have an enemy capable of dispelling it.  The great battle will begin.  Seemingly, the darkness will put out the light (just as Satan killed Jesus), but God will restore the light to the whole world.  This is what is taking place in these world events.  In this hour of darkness, the light will remain hidden until it is time to come forth.

Comment:  Our Lady goes far beyond what we see in these world events to speak of her hidden light
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 3:03:14 PM EDT
[#17]
http://www.locutions.org/read-the-locutions/

Revealing the Great Secrets

Apr10
1. The Complicated Phenomena of Evil

Mary  

The time has come for the whole world to know the great secrets.  Let all be revealed so that the Evil One cannot destroy the truth or bring about confusion in the hearts of those who believe.

There will be two groups of people, those who try to walk by natural light and those who have received my light.  The natural light will slowly dim as the world is cast into greater and greater darkness.  What people placed their hopes in and on what they relied for security will be taken away.  My light will grow greater and stronger as these natural lights are put out by the Evil One.  So, let me begin to reveal the great secrets.

The time is very short.  I have acted in powerful ways to delay and delay the darkness, but there are too many forces in too many places.  If one is held back, then the other is allowed to come forth.  Often one evil opposes another, as can be seen by the conflicts in the Middle East in which one terrorist group wars against another.  Suppressing one natural enemy allows another to flourish.  Evil is a very complicated phenomenon, not easy to understand because it violates truth.  Satan often allows one evil to be attacked so a greater evil will come forth.  This is why the undiscerning mind, devoid of my light, often becomes Satan’s instrument.

Minds and wills guided by only natural light will inevitably be the unwitting causes of greater evil.  Only hearts bathed in God’s light can see the true path to peace.  Expediency always takes the wrong road.  Faith alone shows the way.  That is why I must reveal the great secrets, even if only a few will accept my words.

Comment:  Our Lady shines a great light on what is happening as Iran seemingly is defeating ISIS, but is establishing its own kingdom.

Apr11
2. Why Heaven Must Wait

Mary

The time is not yet ready for the full saving action of God’s power to flow forth from my Immaculate Heart.  How I wish the world and the Church were ready.  However, to pour out the fullness of my gifts at this time would not have the effects that are needed.

I will explain the visions of my heart.  The world is not ready because it has not yet come to the brink of hopelessness.  The full darkness has not descended.  If I were to release all of these graces and destroy all the evils, the world would not realize that anything truly of heaven had done this.  It would attribute the changes to natural causes and go merrily along its way.

Much more important, the Church is not ready.  The great expectancy about the gifts flowing from my heart is not present.  In spite of all my apparitions and revelations, the Church is not awake.  Few realize that the Father has placed these mysteries in my heart.  Few seek them avidly and there is no great, widespread fervor centering on my Immaculate Heart.  The Church looks in other directions for answers or sees itself as passive and helpless, not realizing its power or that the true path to world peace lies in these mysteries that I am revealing.

How much Jesus wanted to begin his ministry to Israel, but he had to wait.  First, the Baptist had to appear and prepare the way of the Lord.  Only when the fervor of Israel had been stirred did Jesus know that it was His time to appear at the Jordan and be baptized by John.

These are the mysteries, the way heaven interacts with earth.  Heaven cannot just pour out its gifts.  Earth must be looking and searching, so the gifts are welcomed.  These are the mysteries.

Comment:  Our Lady tries to enlighten us about our role in preparing for her gifts.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 11:02:40 PM EDT
[#18]

Apr12

3. A Hundred Years of Evil

Mary

Despots and tyrants come and go, but the forces of evil always move on, finding new ways to break forth and destroy.  Each wave builds upon the past and prepares for the future.  Each has its time and place in human history.  An evil man arises, cloaked with great power, destroys parts of society, passes from the scene and leaves behind new forces of evil which prepares for the new evil that lurks in the wings, waiting to come forth.

Today, the final forces of evil are slowly coming on the scene, prepared for by the two world wars, the dropping of the atomic bombs, the arms race, the Cold War, the Vietnam War (that so changed American society), the rise of militant Islam, the debacle of the Iraq War, the Arab Spring, the Syrian Revolution, the rise of ISIS, and now the growing  hegemony of Iran.  One follows another, each with its purpose that often is not seen.   Each destroys some element of society, softens the resolve of the nations, and opens new doors for future evils to enter freely.  As a result, the world finds itself in a strange land of endless evils, helpless to restore order.

Such has been the mystery of evil in this century since I appeared at Fatima to prescribe the road to world peace, a road that has not been followed.  Even more, this road has been hidden, covered over and ignored even by the Church that was meant to follow and to reveal it to the nations.

The road of Fatima is still the only road to peace.  I have plotted out that road and have watched my pleas constantly ignored and turned aside.  I do not change my message.  I cannot change what the heavenly Father has decided.  He has provided this path to peace.  I am only His messenger.  The road to peace must pass through my Immaculate Heart.  It is easy to find if the Church merely looks in the right direction.  It is late, but not too late.  I must raise up my priest son on whose heart I have inscribed this message.

Comment:  Our Lady reviews these 100 years of war that should have been a century of peace.

Apr13

4. The Power of the New Eve

Mary

Many watch and look, but they do not understand.  They see the various leaders of nations with their goals and ambitions.  They see the flow of arms and the secret alliances.  They see the shifting nature of military power which always tries to gain the advantage.  But they do not understand the powers of heaven and hell.  They do not know how to mobilize or how to attack the enemy at the heart of his strength.

As a result, this war grows greater.  Yesterday’s armies and their weapons are replaced by greater numbers and newer means of destruction.  Evil constantly grows and no one speaks about the powers of hell which lie at the center of this evil.  So, I must reveal the mystery and the satanic plans.

The heavenly Father conceived a plan to bless the whole world and to have it enter into a new garden of peace.  This would happen through the new Eve, the Woman in whose Immaculate Heart all the world could easily discover Jesus and experience all of His blessings.  This era of peace began when I revealed the miraculous medal and led the pope to declare the dogma of the Immaculate Conception (1854).  By this act, the foundation for world peace, never seen before, was set in place.

After that, I appeared often, leading to my great appearances in Fatima.  How I rejoiced in those days.  In the middle of the Great War (1917), I was unveiling the Father’s plan of peace.  In these nearly 100 years, what has happened?  Has there been peace?  Why not?

Satan understood.  He had already unleashed World War I, but now he was to be vanquished, and even banished.  His victory over the first Eve was to be overturned.  He could not allow this to take place.  He has brought about the most destructive century of all, and his powers flow forth with greater and greater intensity.  Meanwhile, God’s plan for the Woman has been set aside, hidden in a Satanic darkness.  Yet, the plan still has its power to destroy Satan and bring forth peace.  These are the great mysteries.

Comment:  Our Lady explains the mysteries which lie behind the events of this century

Apr14

5. New World Leaders

Mary

Doubt and fears spread and many wonder what the future holds.  They do not understand the great mysteries that I now reveal.

Certain people have given their hearts to evil.  No one chooses evil directly.  They choose a selfish good that includes some evil.  Once they taste that good, they also accept the evil, which begins to claim their heart.  Success after success accompanies their decisions and soon they accept total evil, the power of Satan.  They do not understand his control because he has blinded them by their stunning success.  They have risen to the top, occupy a powerful positions and are acclaimed by many.  All the while, they strew evil everywhere, an evil wrapped in good paper.

Who can debate with them?  Can they not point to all their successes?  But these successes are built upon evil, just waiting for the moment of testing.  They appear to be sound but they are built upon sand which the floods will quickly wash away.

These are the modern mysteries.  During this century, Satan has raised up many false leaders, especially in the fields of economy and politics.  They have made sinful, evil and destructive decisions, while building empires that gained their acclaim, false empires that carry within the seeds of their own destruction.

Now, the floods will begin to come and the structures will not stand.  Let no one blame the heavenly Father.  It is man, influenced by Satan, who has put all of this in place.

Is it too late?  I have promised that the road to peace lies only in my Immaculate Heart.  This road includes the economic and political areas. It extends to every aspect, especially the family.  Let this message be preached.  It is late.  It is very late.  This road to my peace is not the journey of one day and it is not a path of ease.  However, if the whole Church commits itself completely to my Immaculate Heart, I will raise up world leaders formed by the Holy Spirit to take the world in a different direction.  Nothing else will be sufficient to withstand the floods.

Comment:  Our Lady requires a total consecration if she is to save the world through new leaders.

Apr15

6. Casting New Fire Upon the Church

Mary

I have poured out my mysteries so all the world can understand.  Now, I must speak even more clearly so the Church sees and acts.

O Church, I have come to you in great light and great power.  I come to you because you believe and have faith in my role.  You understand all the basic truths – that I was conceived without sin, that I conceived Jesus by the Holy Spirit and brought Him forth while still remaining a virgin. You know that I was assumed, body and soul, into heaven and that I am crowned in glory as Queen of heaven and hearth.

All these truths are firmly established within your sacred teachings.  You also know that I appear to chosen messengers and you have approved the supernatural nature of these revelations.  You gather all this history and make it available to the Catholic faithful.

Many times you are criticized by others who do not understand your teachings and who believe that you exalt me too much.  Yet, you stand firm in these teachings and have outlined them for the believers.  You also exalt those saints who have written about me so eloquently.  The Holy Spirit has done all this and, for all of this fidelity, I praise you.

Now, I must speak to you as Jesus spoke to the Church of Ephesus.  All of these were moments of great fervor, a first love, a new enkindling.  I must say this from my deepest mystery and sorrow.  You have lost your first love.  You have dampened the fires.  After accepting my words and great promises, you have promptly forgotten them and put them aside.  You have taken up human thoughts and human ways, setting aside the great fires of Marian devotion to give yourselves to what you think is deeper theology.  You write all your beautiful documents and you elaborate all your theories about Church life, but you have no fire.  You fail to enkindle devotion and people find no attraction to your services.  You need new fire, a new enkindling.  I am ready to cast fire upon the Church.  How I want it to burn!  Let those who have ears, listen to these little words of my locutions.

Comment:  In revealing her deepest mystery, Our Lady speaks about casting fire on the Church.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 11:05:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Apr16

7. The New Sacred Waters

Mary

The darkness grows.  Fears increase.  People wonder what lies ahead.  So, I must continue to reveal the great mysteries.

Evil spreads quickly, but goodness takes time to build.  Evil is like a fire which can destroy a lifetime’s work in one hour.  These are the two opposing forces.  Can a child be conceived and come to birth in one day?  Does a little boy become a man in one year?  Goodness, like growth, takes time. Yet, death can occur at any moment.

So, I must speak of this mystery of time, of which we have so little.  For centuries, Satan has plotted to bring forth his fires.  All see them now.  Whole countries are torn apart.  The fires of violence flare up unexpectedly.  Governments are toppled.  Civil wars rage.  Cultures are torn apart.  Millions of refugees have nowhere to go.  How easy for a fire to consume quickly.

What will I do?  What is my response?  Can I restore civilizations in months, or even a few short years?  Has all of this caught the Heavenly Father by surprise?  Of course not.  He foresaw every move of Satan and He prepared sacred waters (for the normal waters used by human leaders are only like oil that adds new weapons to the fires).

These sacred waters are new and different.  They flow in the hearts of people of good will.  They have been flowing for decades.  How many I have called to prayer!  How many, after the years of preparation in prayer, am I now calling to go forth in my name?  These are the sacred waters which alone can quench the satanic fires.  They are flowing in many hearts.

I will join these people.  Many do not even know each other, as yet.  As I join these streams of sacred waters, they will grow and become a mighty river, spreading my name.  Let them work with hope, not allowing the great odds they face to deter them.  All must work in the vineyard where I have placed them.  Their little vineyards will grow and join with other vineyards.  All will prepare for the great moment when the dam of these sacred waters breaks open and the world is flooded.  This is my promise but all must pray and work and fast.

Comment:  We easily see Satan’s destruction.  We need Our Lady’s words to believe that God also has prepared for this moment.

Apr17

8. The Bride Awakens

Mary

The time is short so I must speak a mighty word to awaken the nations.  Can the world awaken in one day?  Can the Church set up and take notice in one moment?  Did this not happen at 9/11?  Did not the whole earth awaken?  If evil can awaken everyone, how much greater can God’s glory?  These are the hidden mysteries.

I have already given great signs at Fatima that should have awakened the Church.  At other apparition sites, I have promised permanent signs, to awaken the Church to God’s glory and power.  These are special signs but words must prepare for them and words must explain these signs.  Otherwise, the power of the sign will be lost.  So, I must speak about these mysteries.

The whole Church must be awakened by powerful calls in many places and in many ways.  Do not be surprised as these signs multiply and grow more powerful.  The Church does not respond anymore to tiny whispers or gentle nudgings of the Spirit.  Faith has grown cold.  Ears no longer hear.  Hearts no longer quickly respond.

How can I awaken the whole Church?  How can I rouse its spirit?  It is a sleeping bride, not conscious of the love of the Bridegroom or aware of its new destiny.  At the very hour when it seems that evil will triumph and the Church can do little, when the powers of the world fail miserably to stem the tide, that is the very moment when the Bride will awaken, first to meet its bridegroom and, only after His kiss of love, to become what it has always been meant to be, the great light of the nations, the light for all the Churches to unite and the source of the healing of division between Christ’s Church and Israel.  I speak so that many awaken now and do not wait for the signs.

Comment:  Our Lady promises a Great Awakening, but we must prepare now.

Apr18

9. The Inevitable War

Mary  

All leads to a moment (both a place and a time) when the clash takes place, the great battle of the armies of heaven and hell, the decisive battle that turns the war in favor of the ultimate victor.  Where and when all of this occurs is usually hidden, but I have already revealed that it will happen in Jerusalem.   “Keep your eyes on Jerusalem” were the opening words of these locutions.

Can you not see the wisdom in these words?  Look at what is happening in the Middle East.  Every day Israel is threatened more and more.  The security of neighboring nations is being ripped away.  Its archenemy, Iran, gains greater hegemony and constantly expands its borders.  The treaty moves ahead, just as I said, allowing Iran to feel relief from some sanctions.  Its financial wounds are being healed, and its whole body experiences greater strength.  Its leaders are more entrenched.  Meanwhile, Israel is left to ponder its future, knowing that it stands more and more alone.

These events happen before your very eyes.  All can see. But what are the mysteries behind these events?  What forces bring them about?  Where are they going?  What is their purpose?

Armies try to choose their places and times.   They use strategies so they gain the most favorable positions.  Then, their forces can take maximum advantage.  Satan always maneuvers.  He deceives the West.  He pretends to attack one place but really holds his great troops back for a better opportunity.  He confuses, putting forth one group but holding a greater one in reserve.  This is the intellect behind the events which cause such great confusion.  The West does not even know who is the real enemy.

Now, I speak the great mystery of my heart to clarify the situation.  A war with Israel is inevitable.  All the evil is ultimately directed there.   Israel holds Jesus’ treasures, the soil bathed in his blood and the places made holy by the coming of the Holy Spirit.  Jerusalem also contains the mystery of Church unity that so many yearn for, and the union of the Church with Israel that Paul desired and prophesied.  These are enormous blessings which God wants to pour out upon His Church and Israel.  Satan understands God’s design and is preparing all his armies to destroy Israel before this happens.  That is why I say that a war with Israel is inevitable.  Everything else is just a preparation or a subterfuge.  When this war breaks out, I want the whole world to know how great are the stakes.

Comment:  Our Lady gets closer to the heart of the mystery – God’s plans for Israel.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:34:49 PM EDT
[#20]

10. The Great Call To Devotion

Apr 19th, 2015

Mary  

The time is short and the mysteries are many, so let us move quickly or else we will not reach the goal.

Many say that they follow me and indeed, they are of good will.  However, their hearts are not firm and their eyes frequently wander from the goal.  To these I speak mysteries so that, once they understand that the time is short, they will take their hearts away from worldly pursuits and give themselves to Jesus’ kingdom.

For these, especially, have I spoken about these mysteries.  My words are not for the curious seekers.  I speak for the devout souls and for those whom I can easily call to devotion.  So, let me bring these teachings to a conclusion

I have placed these mysteries before you and allowed you to see the forces which are shaping the world events.  Enlightened by this wisdom, you must reorder your daily life and all your priorities.  I did not speak so you could know the times and the seasons.  I spoke so you would look into your heart and remove what is superficial and what wastes your time.  I want you to cling to me with all your heart.  I want you to put away what absorbs you.  I call for a deeper response and a more extensive commitment.  Enlarge your tent.  Do not limit me.  Do not give me the crumbs.  For your own good, I want the whole loaf.

Are you ready for this total consecration?  Are you willing to give yourself to me without reserve?  Look at all these mysteries that I have just revealed.  Do you believe that life will just go on with little change?  Do you think that your devotion is deep enough to withstand the coming floods?

I reveal all these mysteries only so that you will act.  My words are urgent.  I speak now before all the events break forth.  You must change.  You must deepen your religious practices.  You must heed my words.  Come, let us set out in a new direction.  I who invite you to walk, will also accompany your journey.

Comment:  Our Lady ends this series on the mysteries with an urgent invitation for us to act on this revealed wisdom.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:35:32 PM EDT
[#21]

Preparing for Heavenly Gifts

Apr20

1. Becoming a Vessel of Election

Mary

Before I can build, the obstacles must be swept away.  People implore the heavenly Father for gifts, but their hands are filled with earthly things and they cannot receive the heavenly favors.  So, I will speak of the needed cleansing and purging.  Let us begin with the human heart.

How complicated is that heart, filled with so many different desires.  From the earliest years, desires flood the heart.  Even though the desires of years ago are forgotten, they leave their effects.  Also, many choices have claimed the  heart.  These are more serious.  Their power still lays hold of the heart.

Finally, the human heart is caught up in all opportunities which the world dangles before its eyes, reaching out even when the fruit is forbidden, drawn into new darkness and refusing to face the addictions which lay hold of it.  The heart must struggle to accept my graces because it is taken up with other cares.

Cleansing the human heart is my first priority.  Many would want me to reverse world events or to bring about a worldwide outpouring of the Spirit which would suddenly change everything.  They are looking in the wrong direction.

I begin now.  I begin in your heart which is so filled with obstacles to divine favors.  I will act quickly.  I do not have much time.  I will act completely because the heavenly favors are large and powerful.  But I need you to understand and allow me to remove the obstacles and the earthly things to which you cling.  I speak to all.  I want everyone to become a vessel of election.

Comment:  Usually, Our Lady speaks of world events.  Today, she speaks of the most important event, the cleansing of your heart.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 12:38:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Hey, no worries. I had a feeling that people would be turned off by this post. I am not a theologian, but have a strong faith. From what I understand what you posted, was that Mary isn't God. I absolutely agree. But because of her Immaculate conception she became the new Eve and was born without original sin. Therefore allowing her to give birth to Jesus Christ. She is the handmaid of God. The Mother of God. Why would she not be the one who Jesus entrust to warn us of our perils?

ETA: also, nothing is predestined. That is why free will is so strong. God will not go against it. He wants us to choose
Him under our free will. That is the love He wants. Plus, you discount His Divine Mercy. God did not stop speaking to us after his Ascension.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am sorry.
I take no pride or gain any happiness in posting in this way that refutes your OP.
However, Biblically speaking, I am under obligation and command to post the things which I did.
Nothing more.

btw.- I do not think that you are a quack either.

Hey, no worries. I had a feeling that people would be turned off by this post. I am not a theologian, but have a strong faith. From what I understand what you posted, was that Mary isn't God. I absolutely agree. But because of her Immaculate conception she became the new Eve and was born without original sin. Therefore allowing her to give birth to Jesus Christ. She is the handmaid of God. The Mother of God. Why would she not be the one who Jesus entrust to warn us of our perils?

ETA: also, nothing is predestined. That is why free will is so strong. God will not go against it. He wants us to choose
Him under our free will. That is the love He wants. Plus, you discount His Divine Mercy. God did not stop speaking to us after his Ascension.

I've never posted in this part of the forum before and just read the first few posts in thistthread so forgive me if this has already beensaid. TThe way you speak of Mary is very much in the mary as isis tradition. Many aspects of Christianity have been corrupted over the years by the ancient mystery schools.
Daniel
Ps I'm on my phone and it does weird stuff.
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 11:22:28 AM EDT
[#23]

Another one who doesn't understand the role of Mary...

Isis? Really?

And please don't post the garbage about a virgin birth for Isis. She created a phallus for her lover and used it to impregnate herself. She was no virgin.

Sheesh...
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 1:37:22 PM EDT
[#24]

Apr21

2. The Great Invitation to the Banquet

Mary  

I bring a message of hope.  The future belongs to Jesus.  He has purchased all history.  He is the Lord and all will be subject to His kingdom.  What about the events that are taking place?  What about the upheavals, the wars, the violence and the deaths?  How can these be explained if the future belongs to Jesus?  These are the mysteries which I must explain.

All have an invitation.  At His death, this invitation went forth to the whole world.  The disciples went everywhere and many responded to the invitation.  All were invited to the great banquet of the Lamb.

Then, the world got tired of this invitation.  They set it aside.  They said that this invitation could co-exist with other invitations.  The invitation became mixed in with other goals.  Even the Church, the bearer of the great invitation would, from time to time, forget its task, feeling that other goals took precedence.  The invitation faded.  Its power was set aside and its great light was dimmed.

Yet, this invitation to the banquet of the Lamb is everything.  It contains man’s great destiny and the whole reason for his existence.

Now, darkness is covering the earth and the light fades.   Mankind has only one true light, the invitation to the banquet.

All the martyrs rejoiced.  Their deaths were the door to the banquet.  All the saints rejoiced.  Each day they came closer to the banquet.  I have come to restore this greatest light.  I am the messenger of the banquet.  No other light exists because all true lights are included in the great light of the Lamb’s banquet.  I will shine that light over the whole world.  I will bathe the world in the banquet light.  Only then can mankind emerge from his darkness and overcome the wars and violence.

The Lamb awaits you, O reader.  He has a place awaiting you at His banquet.  Walk always in the light of that invitation.

Comment:  Our Lady introduces a new theme.  Our only hope on earth is that we will sit down, one day, with Jesus, the Lamb.

Apr22

3. Do Not Delay

Mary  

Do not delay because there is a time for everything to be accomplished.   Time does not return.  Days that are wasted, cannot be regained.  The Evil One wastes no time.  If someone lags behind, he finds another to do his work.  In this way, evil moves on, always accelerating.  Often, my children lag far behind, filled with good will but sorely lacking in action.  I reveal these mysteries to change this situation.

My Church is like a fortified city that remains quite content, believing it is safeguarded.  The enemy takes advantage and approaches this city on every side, using especially the nighttime of confusion to advance its lines.

Now, the troops are being set and the world is being lured into the lion’s den, about to confront powers which it cannot overcome or even turn back.  This has been happening for many decades.  These decades of decisions cannot be suddenly rolled back.  Some are deeply rooted and written in stone.

What can I do in this perilous situation?  I am like a surgeon approaching a very delicate operation in which his own knife might cause the death of the patient.  The peril is complex and human solutions only multiply the danger.  What can I promise?

I will raise up new and surprising lights in the Church.  Many, even in high places, will oppose these new lights but they will not prevail.  Also, my word will go forth, clearer and more powerful.  This word will be broadcast so far and wide that no one will be able to stop their ears.  All of this is just the beginning.  I will remove those world leaders who cater to the darkness. Some structures of society will collapse so people awaken. All will be done as a warning.

Before all of this begins, good people must deepen their religious practices.  Faith must multiply.  Light must spread.  Please understand the importance of today and the present moment.  Do not postpone.  Do not put off.  If you deepen your devotion, I will be able to use you for many people when they are awakened by the events.

Comment:  Many good people lag behind while evil people are constantly seeking their goals.
4. Untying the Fatima Knot

Mary

The time is too short. I can no longer hold back the light of Fatima which was released almost a century ago.  Even the Church does not understand that all the light was hidden in the Fatima light.

Why did the Father place such world-wide light in such a tiny gift?  Does this not repeat the mystery of Bethlehem, when His greatest gift resided in a newborn infant?  Who would deny that mystery?

Let no one deny, then, the great mystery that I am about to reveal.  The Father has chosen to exalt my Immaculate Heart.  Therefore, He placed all the blessings for this present age in my heart (which is always united with my Son’s Sacred Heart).   This mystery was revealed in both a hidden way, in an obscure village to three little children and, in a manifest way, the miracle of the sun.  All the light needed for the whole world comes in the tiny gift of Fatima.  The Church has never grasped this mystery which I now reveal so clearly.  Darkness covers the world because the Fatima light still remains covered.

How patient I have been, always inviting people and Church leaders to freely accept the gift, to be the ones to open the gift and release its power.  I have been met by refusals and misunderstandings.

I cannot wait.  I can no longer follow the usual channels, the ordinary chain of command.  I, myself, will untie the gift.  I am the woman who unties the knots, especially this Fatima knot.  It does not matter that this will not be orderly.  Everywhere, I will bring forth the new lights of Fatima.  I will adopt a different strategy because the old is not working.  I will give the Fatima light to whomever asks.  If they ask for one light, I will give them ten.  If they ask for a small light, I will give a greater one.  Such is the urgency.  I will just spread the Fatima lights now and worry about putting everything in order later.

Comment:  Our Lady has often spoken of the Fatima light being overlooked.  She will bring it forth herself.

Apr24

5. Pouring Out the Fatima Gift

Mary

How often must I speak of this Fatima light that can save the world?  It contains all the divine gifts, the great surprise of the heavenly Father.  His powers are waiting to be released through my Immaculate Heart.  Let me begin to reveal this mystery in an even deeper way, beginning with the powers of darkness.

The Father’s plan began when He revealed to Pope Leo XIII the great mystery of Satan’s power over the 20th century.  The Holy Father responded and the Church began to say the Leonine prayers.  This prepared for Fatima, that obscure village, like a new Bethlehem, which would receive a worldwide gift.

The Fatima visions did not end on October 13, 1917.  Lucy continued to receive heavenly visitations which explained and unfolded the mystery.  How faithful was my little messenger, filled with both truth and zeal, willing to hide herself in religious life so the message would go forth pure and unhindered.  All of this was the divine plan.  Nothing would contaminate the Fatima gift, which remains until today.  Anyone can study her writings.  All can examine the documents about the visions.  They are well preserved, a tremendous gift waiting to be opened.

The Church always seeks my intervention and wants my help. However, I have already intervened.  All is stored up, like a priceless treasure, in the Fatima gift.

Someday, the Holy Father will open the gift.  The powers will pour forth.  More important, the whole world will be caught up in its light.  But I cannot wait.  This is what I want to reveal.  The Fatima lights are beginning to go forth now.  They are breaking out.  They can no longer be contained in my heart.  I will not wait.  Even if the Church and the world are not as prepared as they should be, it is better just to pour out the beginning lights than to wait and wait.  The great outpouring, however, must wait until the conditions are fulfilled.

Comment:  Again, Our Lady promises an unexpected Fatima outpouring.

6. Mary’s Priest Son

25 April 2015

Mary

The Fatima light is loved by few and unknown to most.  However, no one knows all of its powers because they are still contained within the promise.  That promise involves world peace.  More important, it includes the salvation of millions of souls.

The Fatima gift is vast, affecting the whole world and the very future of mankind’s existence.  How can it be set aside?  How can it be ignored and even unknown to most?  Now, do you see the mysteries and sorrows of my heart?  Now, do you see why I will continue to lift up these little locutions?  These locutions do not hold back my words.  Whatever I reveal is published quickly, every word and every thought.  The gentle stream of my words goes forth each day, available to the whole world.  Let me explain why I do this.

Your eyes can see the wars and violence that spread and spread.  The names have become familiar to you, Libya, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Yemen, ISIS, Al- Qaeda, Hezbollah, Hamas and so many others.   All of these forces have come forth.  But what about the destructive powers which are still hidden?   Has Satan played all his cards?  Not at all.  He has many others waiting in the wings, more destructive than these others.

No world leader understands and none have the resources to stop this flow of evil.   Only Fatima contains that power.  What will I do?  I am fashioning my priest son and so uniting him with Fatima that the two are one.  I placed Fatima in his heart on the day of ordination and over these years, I have made his call so clear that he knows fully what he must do.   For him, Fatima is his central mission.  I will lead him and guide him during these years until the great gift placed in his priesthood is opened for the whole world.

Comment:  Our Lady outlines both the problems and her plan.
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 3:17:38 PM EDT
[#25]

Understanding America

May01

1. A Divided America

Understanding America  

Mary

The beginning chapters have already begun and all can see that there is a growing frailty of bonds that unite.  Divisions appear everywhere.  These seem small at first but Satan does not lose any opportunity to shatter unity and peace.  Even America, which felt it had healed its racial wounds, is experiencing new and surprising divisions.  Where is this coming from?  Whose hand is guiding this turmoil?  This is the mystery I will address.

The Civil Rights Movement was deeply religious, rooted in the churches and supported by people of faith.  Many were the religious hymns that encouraged the marchers and gained for them adherents from all religious backgrounds.  This faith and these hymns kept everything peaceful.  Respect led to great changes which have shaped America for 50 years.

Now, that faith has waned, on both sides.  Where are the hymns?  Where are the religious voices?  Where is the mutual respect?  Without the peace that only religious faith can bring, inevitably there is rhetoric and clashes.

I return constantly to this theme.  Because America is uprooted from its faith, it is vulnerable to so many evils.  These divisions will not go away and they cannot be solved by human leaders, who speak about “addressing the problems”.

America, I will address your problems.  Lack of faith is your problem.  Setting aside your religious fervor is your problem.  Excluding religion from public life is your problem.  By my words I am addressing your real problems.  Continue to abandon your faith and only darkness awaits you.  Faith was the great light that led you through two world wars and placed you at the height of your powers.  Because you have abandoned what led you, you now grope in darkness.

Comment:  If people do not eat, they get sick.  If a nation sets aside faith, it gets divided.

May02

2. The Change In the 1960’s

Understanding America  

Mary  

I must go deeper into the soul of America and reveal what is not seen or understood.  America’s soul was, for so many centuries, immersed in the cool and refreshing waters of faith.  As the soul of America flourished, its powers grew and its role among the nations expanded.  Supported by its religious faith, America truly blessed the world and twice restored world peace.  For decades, faith in God had guided America.  All of these blessings came because America was a country filled with churches and with people who lived by faith.

Suddenly, changes came which uprooted America.  The 1960’s brought a break from this tradition, a lack of continuity and a searching for a new identity, epitomized by two events.  The assignation of President Kennedy brought a shock to the political system and the forces of Woodstock cut America from its moral roots.  Such has been America’s course ever since.  It constantly reaches out for some truth or for some reality which would regain the former glory, but none is found.

Years have passed.  New generations have arisen which know nothing of the former years of faith.  They have never tasted the blessedness of worshiping God or the security of even knowing right from wrong.  All is confusion.  America is adrift.  The voices of the preachers fall on ears that cannot hear and on hearts that do not even know how to respond.

I should end here, but I must go on.  The future of America will be more and more divisive because faith, which brought a unity is so weak.  People no longer see themselves as brothers and sisters with a heavenly Father.  They can only see themselves as groups with competing interests.

Comment:  Our Lady does not offer any solution.  She merely outlines the problems.

May03

3. A Weakened America, Devoid of Faith

Understanding America  

Mary

There will be many more chapters to this story of an America that is torn apart.  All eyes have looked for so long to the Middle East and the turmoil of ISIS and Yemen.  However, Satan’s plan of destruction, aided greatly by the loss of faith, is active everywhere.

He always probes, finds the soft spots left unprotected, sows his evil and waits for his harvest.  An America uprooted from the soil of faith, an America that has chosen to become secular, is any easy prey for his evils and so many evils have been sown.

Faith is a light and it provides a direction.  It forms a people, unites them, limits evil and places barriers that protect.  Faith provides a common understanding, a oneness, and a unity.  Within the framework of faith, diversity exists but does not destroy the overall unity.

By faith, a country is a family, sharing the same goals and guided by mutual understandings.  Freedoms flourish because people trust one another, knowing that all believe in the same heavenly Father.

America was built upon such faith, but this faith is now shattered, rejected and set aside.  A secular America is arising.  Sunday has been secularized, a time for buying and selling, and endless sports.  America is a weakened body, subject to many new infections.

How important this is to Satan’s worldwide plan.  You must see that all the evil is linked together.  Satan’s plan is diverse.  A weakened America, beset with its own inner divisions, is unable to lead and protect.

Comment:  We often do not grasp that America’s lack of faith weakens her worldwide leadership.

May04

4. Hidden Forces in America

Understanding America  

Mary

What does the future hold for America?  America brings together many cultures and is filled with a diversity of tongues.  In reality, many nations are gathered together – E Pluribus Unum, “One coming forth from many” is its national motto.

All is held together by its constitutions and its laws, especially by respect for its elections.  Diversity yields to unity when all accept the winner of an election.  This oneness was created in faith and has been held together by faith, by a full acceptance of the laws and processes.  Now, that base of faith has shrunken and its power to affect the nation has weakened.  Other forces have arisen, selfish forces that have no qualms.  They would readily destroy this nation and its political systems for its own advantage.

America is so confident that it is a democracy, a shining city upon the mountain, a model for the rest of the world.  It never dreams that its institutions could be endangered.

A constitution and laws are merely words written on paper if the hearts of the people lie in darkness.  America, you are moving quickly into this darkness. Especially, your young people have been deprived of this light of faith.

I must come.  I must come to America, the child of my womb and the son closest to my heart.  Soon, the pope will come to your shores.  Listen to his words.  Take them to heart.  Do not let his coming be just a media event.  Your problems need a deeper response than mere passing attention.

Comment:  Our Lady reveals America’s soul and shows her special love for this country.
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 3:19:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Our Lady’s Role

Our Lady’s Role

Apr26

1. The Womb of the Elect

Our Lady's Role  

Mary  

When human history comes to the end, Jesus will return in glory as king of kings and take to himself all of the elect.  Who are these elect?  How did they become the chosen ones?

In Jesus, all are chosen and given a name.  All have a role to play and a task to fulfill.  Jesus is the beginning and the end.  All was created in him (the beginning) and all is created for him (the end).  Only those who share His life can live forever in the kingdom.  These are the mysteries I will now explain.

I am a mother who gave birth to Jesus and I am a mother who is right now trying to bring forth all my children, giving them this new birth.  All holiness takes place in my womb, made holy by Jesus’ presence for nine months.  This is the great mystery of becoming a chosen one.  All must enter my womb to be born again to new life.  This is the heavenly Father’s plan for this age, the revelation of the great secret and the unfolding of His plan.

The Father always intended a worldwide salvation where everyone knew they were chosen and they, in turn, could easily choose to accept their election.  Needless to say, the Father’s plan has not unfolded.  What should have been preached has not been preached.  What should have been shouted from the housetops has not gone forth.  So, I must use these little locutions to reveal the great secrets.

My womb is the most special place in the whole world.  The Holy Spirit in his fullness descended upon my womb.  The Son of God, in his fullness, lived in my womb.  What the womb of Eve was supposed to be by nature (as mother of the living) my womb became by God’s favor.  I am the mother of the living and of the elect.  You can only understand these present events by reading the story in Revelations.

Comment:  Our Lady is speaking of the battle between the Woman and the dragon in Revelations, Chapter 12.

Apr27

2. A Blindfolded Humanity

Our Lady's Role  

Mary  

At times, there are victories and, at other times, there are defeats.  This is the mystery I need to make clear.  By his death, Jesus won the victory.  When Jesus returns this victory will be complete.  However, not every moment and every event in human history is a victory.  A war is taking place which is quite difficult to grasp.

Why are there defeats?  Why is history not a complete string of victories?  Is Jesus not the all-powerful king of kings?  The answer lies in the free will of the human person and in the powers of Satan’s kingdom, that reign of darkness which killed Jesus and tries to destroy God’s plans.

A defeat comes about when man uses his free will.  Although able to enter into victory, he decides instead to choose defeat.  He is blinded by the darkness.  Like someone who is blindfolded, he foolishly reaches out and grasps what is harmful and even lethal.  Satan uses these blindfolded people.  He raises them to high and powerful positions.  He gives them great influence which can change whole cultures.  He even gives them worldwide powers that can destroy the universe.  Some willingly become their helpers, while others are just caught up, helpless, in their evil.

I have just described the state of the world.  Little defeats have led to greater defeats and this darkness that blindfolds so many has multiplied.

Is there any light?  Can any power remove the blindfolds?   And when they are removed and people see the reality, can any power give them hope, so despair does not defeat them?  What shall I answer?  Certainly, no human person or even a group of human persons can bring this about.  For this very moment, Jesus has established his Church, the greatest of mysteries, his Bride and the heart of his victory.

I must come to the Church in a new way.  I must be welcomed by the Church and given free rein.  Nothing must impede the desires of my heart.  Time and again I point out this road as the only path to victory. Otherwise, a blindfolded humanity will enter into an unimaginable defeat.

Comment:  It is a great mystery how Jesus won the victory but human history is filled with defeats.

Apr28

3. Revealing The Hidden Mysteries

Our Lady's Role  

Mary

I must explain all these mysteries because the evil that flows in man’s heart is so often covered over and God’s plan remains hidden.  These are the two great powers which constantly contend to gain the victory.

Mankind is distracted, taken up with money, security, pleasure and power.  Satan easily triumphs.  Mankind walks with him. He increases the money, multiplies fears (so security is sought) reveals new sources of pleasure and endows people with greater powers to control the universe.  People call this progress and rush like stampeding cattle to Satan’s slaughterhouse.  The pace quickens.  Other options are removed.

Soon, so very soon, finality will set in.  This will be the only possible road.  The forces that drive mankind into the consuming darkness will have won a complete victory.  Nothing stands between the human race and destruction.  All agree that these forces, although not yet in place, can soon be unleashed.

Hidden deeply within human history is another power, the heavenly Father’s Plan.  This was inserted into the world at Bethlehem with Jesus’ birth and came to its fullness with his victory on the cross.  The Resurrection assured its permanent abiding.  This victory is so imbedded in history that no power, no matter how great or extensive, will ever remove it.

This power flows in the hearts of the faithful and comes forth in the cultural structures of churches and schools.  More important, this power touches everyone and raises up those who will lead the world.

Now, I speak of the great mystery.  The power of the Resurrection must burst forth, like water crashing through a mighty dam.  Its rivers must flow everywhere.  All must change.  Nothing else suffices.  This is the mystery of my Immaculate Heart and the promises of Fatima.  The rivers of Resurrection power will flood the earth.  It is late, very late and only these waters can save distracted mankind from Satan’s powers.

Comment:  Evil’s power is seen by all.  The power of the Resurrection needs the eyes of faith.

Apr29

4. The Great Prophet Who will Prepare the Way

Our Lady's Role  

Mary

Only as the various parts of Satan’s plan come together, will mankind see how many foolish decisions have weakened the social and economic structures which are needed for human life.  With these events, people will see the truth of my words expressed in these locutions.  They will have a glimmer of hope.  “If Our Lady knew of these events and spoke about them, surely she plans to help us.”

My word brings hope because I am not just a woman of words but a woman of power and action.  I am a woman to whom all these mysteries have been revealed and who understands all that Satan has done and will do.  My words reveal mysteries, events, and the forces that vie for man’s heart.   Most of all, my words reveal myself, my care of the human race and my place in the heavenly Father’s plan.  So, let me begin to reveal myself so you can have the greatest hope.

I was with the heavenly Father from the beginning, always central to his thoughts.  He spoke about me to Satan in the Garden of Eden.  He said, “I will put an enmity between you and the woman”.   I was His response to the Satanic darkness.

The Father waited for centuries because the human race was not ready and would not have received the gift fully.  Israel had to be prepared by the patriarchs, the kings and the prophets.  Finally, when the great prophet (John the Baptist) was conceived, the Father’s plan could unfold.

In these little locutions, I have spoken so often of God’s plan being delayed.  The reason is the same.  A great prophet must arise who will prepare for my coming and the fulfillment of the Heavenly Father’s plan from the beginning.  When this great prophet heralds my name, exalts my prerogatives and prepares the Church, I will be able to come.  I will not delay.  Watch and pray now.  The time is soon.

Comment:  We need to watch and pray so all of these divine events will happen soon.  You are important in God’s plan.

Apr30

5. The Goddess of Reason

Our Lady's Role  

Mary  

The ways I want to lead humanity are filled with mysteries and cannot be grasped by human reason.  The clouds are so dark that the sun of reason no longer shines.  Can human reason find any path to peace?  Can reason guide a world through this forest of violence and unrest?  Can reason establish economic foundations that will not crumble?  Reason is powerless against the inner passions that drive the world.

Another light exists, a light which modern man has put away.  The modern world despises faith and totally rejects its light.  Now, the world lives in a darkness whose power strangles human life.  Forces still lie hidden in human hearts and human cultures.  While these powers are coming forth, one after another, like troops in battle array, man clings to his reason and rejects the only light that can lead to peace.  So, I must reveal my mysteries.  My words are like an emergency light which grows more powerful as the darkness spreads.

In the French Revolution, man decided to exalt the goddess of reason, demanding that all should bow to her power.  Faith was set aside and liberty was declared.  A revolution quite different from America’s was released.  These waters still flow and faith is made suspect, always the servant of reason, instead of the other way around.

The great heavenly powers which alone can turn back the current darkness can only be released by an ascendency of faith.  Man must depose the false goddess of reason from a position that she does not deserve and allow faith to become the light for the nations.

Comment:  Faith has been stolen from modern man and he does not realize his loss.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 12:22:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Another one who doesn't understand the role of Mary...

Isis? Really?

And please don't post the garbage about a virgin birth for Isis. She created a phallus for her lover and used it to impregnate herself. She was no virgin.

Sheesh...
View Quote

I'm not going that route. But please share what the true purpose of Mary is, then. As an intercessor? The only one mentioned biblically is Christ. Jesus himself denounced the first Mary worship when the old woman told him blessed is the womb that bore thee and the paps that nursed ye.
My comparison to Isis is that within the Catholic pantheon (i mean saints) her position as mother of god is the same. Even the sacred heart teachings find root in pagan doctrine. All of Christianity is being deceived, the Catholic church just got hit hard and heavy.
Daniel
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 12:48:01 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I'm not going that route. But please share what the true purpose of Mary is, then. As an intercessor? The only one mentioned biblically is Christ. Jesus himself denounced the first Mary worship when the old woman told him blessed is the womb that bore thee and the paps that nursed ye.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

My comparison to Isis is that within the Catholic pantheon (i mean saints) her position as mother of god is the same. Even the sacred heart teachings find root in pagan doctrine. All of Christianity is being deceived, the Catholic church just got hit hard and heavy.

Just shifted over to the WYSIWYG editor. Still learning...

Anyway, yes, Mary's role as Queen of Heaven  is to intercede for us WITH CHRIST.

Now, the claim that Scripture does not mention praying to saints for interspcession is wrong, in that Paul and others (sorry, don't know them off the top of my head yet) speak of praying for the dead and to ask them for help. Similarly, if we were to take your interpretation of Scripture to its logical conclusion, then it is folly for one person to ask another person to pray for them, as Christ is the only intercessor.

Also, we do not worship Mary. She is not God. We revere her, but we do not worship her. Worship is reserved exclusively to the members of the Trinity.

Please provide the chapter and verse regarding Christ and the woman. Not familiar with that one, and I don't want to reply until I've read it.

That said, Mary is blessed among women, as stated in Scripture, and I doubt that Christ contradicted an inspired part of Scripture.

Regarding a pantheon, there is no such thing in Catholicism, as there is only one God. That the Apostles and Mary will have a higher status than the rest of us is spoken about by Christ, and fully in conformance with the practices of the day (where even Solomon had his mother sit at his right hand out of respect).

What is paganistic or improper about the Sacred Heart of Jesus? Do you deny His heart was and is sacred, and that He burst it for us?

Finally, the Catholic Church cannot be deceived. Christ Himself stated that the Church He founded would prevail against the gates of hell. As such, He will not allow it to teach heresy. He never has, and He never will.

Yes, there is a great deal of misleading stuff out there, but you won't find it in the RCC. I know because I've been on both sides of the line.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 1:09:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Maybe I am reading it wrong, but on the Vatican Web site under RCC 2679, it clearly ( to me) says "when we pray to Mary".  Not being Catholic, and asking nicely, what does that mean?  And no I'm not saying every Catholic prays to Mary.  You know what you do, I dont...but the church seems to say it does.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 1:14:37 PM EDT
[#30]

Pray<>Worship

I will remind you that to "pray" used to mean "to ask", as in, "pray tell, where are we going?"

You can pray to God, the Saints, the Angels, and all the rest, but only WORSHIP the Trinity.

So, for example, in the Hail Mary, we ask her to "pray for us sinners, now and in the hour of our death". That's it. We ask her to pray for us to Christ.

You will never hear words such as those in my signature line applied to anyone but God, however...

BTW, the statement below is recited by everyone attending a Mass, every time.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 8:32:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Luke 11:27-28
Then look up the deity Tammuz and his mother Semiramus. Most of the dates that we procured for celebration of Christian events were originally the dates celebrated for them. The entire church has been deceived, protestant and Catholic. I won't bungle this thread further, but please, Christ even said it is appointed once that a man may die and there is an impassable chasm between living and dead. The only intercession done on our behalf is by Christ who sits at the right hand of the father. Mary was just a woman.
Daniel
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 10:27:12 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

The entire church has been deceived, protestant and Catholic.
View Quote

So I guess when He said the gates of hell would not prevail against His Church, He was wrong...
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 11:21:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Gates don't attack...they are defensive...Christians will spread the word and knock down gates.
Link Posted: 5/9/2015 11:26:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Luke 11:27-28
Then look up the deity Tammuz and his mother Semiramus. Most of the dates that we procured for celebration of Christian events were originally the dates celebrated for them. The entire church has been deceived, protestant and Catholic. I won't bungle this thread further, but please, Christ even said it is appointed once that a man may die and there is an impassable chasm between living and dead. The only intercession done on our behalf is by Christ who sits at the right hand of the father. Mary was just a woman.
Daniel
View Quote

"Just a woman" huh?

A young lady,  in her teens,  is asked by an Angel (might have well been a ghost) & asked if She would bear the Son of God.

But,  She was just a woman.

A young lady in her teens, newly betrothed to a man, say a resounding "Yes" to God! Using Her Gift of Freewill. Knowing full well that she very well could be put to death by stoning!.....

BUT, She was just a woman.

A young lady, that gave birth the Son of God in a cave. Raised Him, guided Him to manhood.  HIM! The Son of God!! BUT!.....

She was just a woman...

A Mother, who made the first request of a miracle @ Canaan. The Mother who the Son of God respected & OBEYED .... Do you understand what that means!?.....

But!....

She was JUST a woman..

A Mother, who was one of only 3 mortals to stay with Jesus @ his Great Sacrifice, a Mother who SHARED IN HER SONS SACRIFICE! because that is what a Mother does!...

But she was just a Woman...............

NO!!

SHE IS THE WOMAN!!

The New Eve!!

The Queen of Heaven!!

The Mother of the World!!

You would disrespect Her with this phrase? Really?!

You should be ashamed. I I have never asked for you to belive these locutions. But, for you to say that? As a Christian?

Makes no sense to me. Some Humility is in order.
Link Posted: 5/9/2015 11:49:52 PM EDT
[#35]
She wasn't asked...  She was told.
Link Posted: 5/9/2015 11:55:14 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View Quote

She was chosen, and she accepted when she could have just as easily refused as Eve did, and as John the Baptist's father refused to believe.

"Hail Mary, full of grace."

Doesn't sound like someone that would need to be told, but rather someone who was chosen because she was special.

She was not just a woman, she was the new tabernacle through which God took human form.

I once subscribed to the whole "she was just another woman" schtick. I was profoundly wrong...
Link Posted: 5/10/2015 12:00:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

No she was Not told! God would not have taken her freewill away.

We all have a choice. Even Mary.
Link Posted: 5/10/2015 8:13:22 AM EDT
[#38]
I never said she was just another woman.  She was chosen and special.  But she was not asked.  The angel said you will have a child.  Didn't say do you want to.  She did not have a choice.  If so she could have said no , God would have had to chose someone else.  That would mean God picked the wrong woman.  God doesn't make mistakes.  She was the plan since the beginning of time.  We do not have the free will to thwart Gods plan.  What if Pilot were given that choice? If he said No, I'm letting Jesus free.  Then God would have to start over because Jesus wouldn't die on the cross?  The Old Testament is full of prophecys about Jesus birth.  I do not believe for a minute that God rested the salvation of the world, and the trueness of the Bible on a humans free will.  This in no way diminishes that she was a chosen person of God and the mother of Christ.
Link Posted: 5/10/2015 8:30:55 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I never said she was just another woman.  She was chosen and special.  But she was not asked.  The angel said you will have a child.  Didn't say do you want to.  She did not have a choice.  If so she could have said no , God would have had to chose someone else.  That would mean God picked the wrong woman.  God doesn't make mistakes.  She was the plan since the beginning of time.  We do not have the free will to thwart Gods plan.  What if Pilot were given that choice? If he said No, I'm letting Jesus free.  Then God would have to start over because Jesus wouldn't die on the cross?  The Old Testament is full of prophecys about Jesus birth.  I do not believe for a minute that God rested the salvation of the world, and the trueness of the Bible on a humans free will.  This in no way diminishes that she was a chosen person of God and the mother of Christ.
View Quote

I am sorry, but with all due respect, you are wrong.

Yes, Mary was Chosen.  Yes, She was part of the plan.  But, God is all knowing, God is perfect. Your right, He did not gamble, but He allows for freewill.

Why did He Give us Freewill?

So we could choose Him with all our Heart & Soul.this proves our love for Him. Without it, He is just making us love Him.... Which means nothing.

Mary,  had to have freewill. Pilate had to have freewill. Without freewill, this world, this journey to God, means nothing.
Link Posted: 5/10/2015 8:46:07 AM EDT
[#40]
I also would have to disagree.  I can show you a TON of verses where it says God chooses,predestines, elects etc. man plans and God does... I can't find any that say God bases his decisions off what humans do.  That is for another discussion however.  I am not going to derail your thread.  Thank you.
Link Posted: 5/10/2015 4:20:06 PM EDT
[#41]
How did this thread turn into this?

Link Posted: 5/10/2015 4:29:22 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View Quote
38 And Mary said: Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done to me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.

Mary did have a choice. She could have rejected what God asked. Like so many of us do...

Mary knew she could be stoned to death, expelled from her fathers house, and if Joseph had divorced her she would have to beg for a position as a slave or live as an outcast.

How many time have you been called to do something HOLY and you as  human chose to ignore God in that moment. We get asked all the time.

Mary clearly gave permission here because she was obedient to God.

Link Posted: 5/10/2015 4:52:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

I am sorry to you all. That phrase just rubbed me wrong... I felt I needed to defend our Blessed Mother. But she probably doesn't need it.
I apologize. I will continue to post the messages though.
Link Posted: 5/10/2015 5:01:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I also would have to disagree.  I can show you a TON of verses where it says God chooses,predestines, elects etc. man plans and God does... I can't find any that say God bases his decisions off what humans do.  That is for another discussion however.  I am not going to derail your thread.  Thank you.
View Quote

I am sorry KD5TXX. I have much respect for you from your posts. Even though I don't always agree (like now). God doesn't base any decisions off us. But, when he needs something done, he chooses someone & if they refuse, turn a blind eye, then he will find another way to get His Will done.

Think about aborted Souls. Did God not have plans for those little ones? Did not one of God's Creations choose to kill the child? What happens to all those plans God had for that Soul to do? He finds someone else to perform those duties or He doesn't allow those Gifts to befall the human race.

God Bless & Happy Mothers Day to all
Link Posted: 5/10/2015 5:11:28 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
I am sorry to you all. That phrase just rubbed me wrong... I felt I needed to defend our Blessed Mother. But she probably doesn't need it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I am WITH you my brother.

Link Posted: 5/13/2015 9:24:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Understanding America

May01

1. A Divided America

Understanding America  

Mary

The beginning chapters have already begun and all can see that there is a growing frailty of bonds that unite.  Divisions appear everywhere.  These seem small at first but Satan does not lose any opportunity to shatter unity and peace.  Even America, which felt it had healed its racial wounds, is experiencing new and surprising divisions.  Where is this coming from?  Whose hand is guiding this turmoil?  This is the mystery I will address.

The Civil Rights Movement was deeply religious, rooted in the churches and supported by people of faith.  Many were the religious hymns that encouraged the marchers and gained for them adherents from all religious backgrounds.  This faith and these hymns kept everything peaceful.  Respect led to great changes which have shaped America for 50 years.

Now, that faith has waned, on both sides.  Where are the hymns?  Where are the religious voices?  Where is the mutual respect?  Without the peace that only religious faith can bring, inevitably there is rhetoric and clashes.

I return constantly to this theme.  Because America is uprooted from its faith, it is vulnerable to so many evils.  These divisions will not go away and they cannot be solved by human leaders, who speak about “addressing the problems”.

America, I will address your problems.  Lack of faith is your problem.  Setting aside your religious fervor is your problem.  Excluding religion from public life is your problem.  By my words I am addressing your real problems.  Continue to abandon your faith and only darkness awaits you.  Faith was the great light that led you through two world wars and placed you at the height of your powers.  Because you have abandoned what led you, you now grope in darkness.

Comment:  If people do not eat, they get sick.  If a nation sets aside faith, it gets divided.

May02

2. The Change In the 1960’s

Understanding America  

Mary  

I must go deeper into the soul of America and reveal what is not seen or understood.  America’s soul was, for so many centuries, immersed in the cool and refreshing waters of faith.  As the soul of America flourished, its powers grew and its role among the nations expanded.  Supported by its religious faith, America truly blessed the world and twice restored world peace.  For decades, faith in God had guided America.  All of these blessings came because America was a country filled with churches and with people who lived by faith.

Suddenly, changes came which uprooted America.  The 1960’s brought a break from this tradition, a lack of continuity and a searching for a new identity, epitomized by two events.  The assignation of President Kennedy brought a shock to the political system and the forces of Woodstock cut America from its moral roots.  Such has been America’s course ever since.  It constantly reaches out for some truth or for some reality which would regain the former glory, but none is found.

Years have passed.  New generations have arisen which know nothing of the former years of faith.  They have never tasted the blessedness of worshiping God or the security of even knowing right from wrong.  All is confusion.  America is adrift.  The voices of the preachers fall on ears that cannot hear and on hearts that do not even know how to respond.

I should end here, but I must go on.  The future of America will be more and more divisive because faith, which brought a unity is so weak.  People no longer see themselves as brothers and sisters with a heavenly Father.  They can only see themselves as groups with competing interests.

Comment:  Our Lady does not offer any solution.  She merely outlines the problems.

May03

3. A Weakened America, Devoid of Faith

Understanding America  

Mary

There will be many more chapters to this story of an America that is torn apart.  All eyes have looked for so long to the Middle East and the turmoil of ISIS and Yemen.  However, Satan’s plan of destruction, aided greatly by the loss of faith, is active everywhere.

He always probes, finds the soft spots left unprotected, sows his evil and waits for his harvest.  An America uprooted from the soil of faith, an America that has chosen to become secular, is any easy prey for his evils and so many evils have been sown.

Faith is a light and it provides a direction.  It forms a people, unites them, limits evil and places barriers that protect.  Faith provides a common understanding, a oneness, and a unity.  Within the framework of faith, diversity exists but does not destroy the overall unity.

By faith, a country is a family, sharing the same goals and guided by mutual understandings.  Freedoms flourish because people trust one another, knowing that all believe in the same heavenly Father.

America was built upon such faith, but this faith is now shattered, rejected and set aside.  A secular America is arising.  Sunday has been secularized, a time for buying and selling, and endless sports.  America is a weakened body, subject to many new infections.

How important this is to Satan’s worldwide plan.  You must see that all the evil is linked together.  Satan’s plan is diverse.  A weakened America, beset with its own inner divisions, is unable to lead and protect.

Comment:  We often do not grasp that America’s lack of faith weakens her worldwide leadership.

May04

4. Hidden Forces in America

Understanding America  

Mary

What does the future hold for America?  America brings together many cultures and is filled with a diversity of tongues.  In reality, many nations are gathered together – E Pluribus Unum, “One coming forth from many” is its national motto.

All is held together by its constitutions and its laws, especially by respect for its elections.  Diversity yields to unity when all accept the winner of an election.  This oneness was created in faith and has been held together by faith, by a full acceptance of the laws and processes.  Now, that base of faith has shrunken and its power to affect the nation has weakened.  Other forces have arisen, selfish forces that have no qualms.  They would readily destroy this nation and its political systems for its own advantage.

America is so confident that it is a democracy, a shining city upon the mountain, a model for the rest of the world.  It never dreams that its institutions could be endangered.

A constitution and laws are merely words written on paper if the hearts of the people lie in darkness.  America, you are moving quickly into this darkness. Especially, your young people have been deprived of this light of faith.

I must come.  I must come to America, the child of my womb and the son closest to my heart.  Soon, the pope will come to your shores.  Listen to his words.  Take them to heart.  Do not let his coming be just a media event.  Your problems need a deeper response than mere passing attention.

Comment:  Our Lady reveals America’s soul and shows her special love for this country.

May05

5. Splintering and Dividing

Understanding America  

Mary  

Without this unity of faith, the future of America will be filed with splintering and dividing.  People will seek unity in the constitution, laws and elections, the usual means of oneness.  These will not be able to overcome the powers of division that lie hidden in the soul of America and will begin to come forth.

Why do these forces arise now?  This is Satan’s plan.  A divided America cannot fulfill its role of gathering the nations.  Adequate responses will not be made to world problems.  All will realize America’s inner weak nesses.

All these evils are but a preparation for the events that will erupt from within.  So many economic safeguards have been ignored.  So many problems that cried out for attention have been overlooked.  These problems will unite, place more pressure upon the fragile unity and lead to more outcries that will accelerate the divisions.

This is not a pretty picture and it has not yet come forth.  Leaders will arise who will try to deal with these problems.  Some will love America and honestly try to bring solutions.  Others will just use this situation for their own political gains, exploiting the problems and not alleviating them. With their rhetoric, they will attract many and will complicate the divisions.

Forces will go in so many different directions.  Circumstances will add to the problems and hasten division.  America will find itself where it never thought it could be – a divided country seeking to regain its unity.

I am not speaking here of a total break nor a lack of continuity with the past.  I am speaking of the future storms which America will face.  O America, choose your leaders wisely.  Place your country in the hands of those who will protect its unity and who are willing to sacrifice political expediency for the true future good.

Comment:  Our Lady brings this series to a close.  She has tried to warn America.

===============================

Mary
I will soon begin to speak to you for the whole world. You will receive these words as you have received all the other words. You will write the words down and record the proper dates. You will take these words to Monsignor Esseff, for his discernment. If his heart discerns that these messages should be released to the whole world they will go forth. He will correctly say that these are being given to one of his directees. The time is short and that is why I have moved you so quickly.

Dec 11th, 2010 ....The Spiritual Director

Let me introduce myself; I am Monsignor John Esseff, a diocesan priest of Scranton, Pa., ordained in 1953. In 1959, Padre Pio became my spiritual director. For many years, I was the spiritual director for Mother Teresa of Calcutta. As a favor to her, I traveled all over the world, giving retreats, to her sisters. Above all, I am privileged to be spiritual director for hundreds of souls, at every stage of the spiritual life. Some are beginners, others are advanced and some are mystics.
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 9:25:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Human History

May06

1. The Lord of History

Human History  

Mary

I do not want the collapse of society or outbreaks of violence.  However, mankind has allowed these seeds to be sown.  When these inner forces break forth, all will see what was hidden.  Indeed, people are beginning to see.  What was hidden is becoming known until it is clear to everyone that the world is not what it used to be.

I will speak again of this current situation, of a world wrapped in fear, aware of growing destructive forces and of severe inner weaknesses.  What will happen?  Who will come to save mankind?  What can be done?

Human life flows from one day to the next.  The human person rises each morning with the burdens of the day before.  Life has a continuity of joys and sorrows, light and darkness, until something new enters which changes the whole picture.  If this is good, the person rejoices.  If it is bad, the person tries to cope and to change.

It is the same with society.  It, too, has its own life (almost like the human person).  The difference is that all share in this life.  There is a common history and a sharing in the events of good or evil.  No one can detach themselves from society.  All live in this stream and all are affected by the way it flows.

Jesus was extremely interested in all of human history.  He sent his disciples to the whole world and promised to be with them until the end of history, when he would come again in His glory.

I want to teach one consoling truth.  Mankind is not alone.  He is not set adrift on the turbulent ocean of history.  Jesus lived in history, died in history, rose in history and is the Lord of history.  The history of these coming years has not yet been written.  Will they be years of victory or defeat, years of light or darkness?  All of that is still to be decided.

Comment:  Without faith, mankind believes he is alone.  With faith, man knows that God is with him.

May07

2. The Forces Contained in History

Human History  

Mary

Who can describe all that is buried in the heart of human history?  Heroic deeds and sinful acts are side by side.  Powerful cultures have come about which daily form and even control human hearts.  These are the complex forces which man faces each day of human existence.

All human history constantly flows, inevitably moving forward to some unknown future, shaped by forces that are not seen and are unknown to many.  People become instruments of these forces, willingly or unwillingly, knowingly or unknowingly.

I speak to reveal the greatest force of all in human history, the love which the heavenly Father has for mankind and the great gift of Jesus whom He sent because He so loved the world.  I also speak of another act of the Father’s love, hidden for many centuries.  Foreseeing that an age will come in human history when the evil power gained by man will reach a point where mankind would control destructive powers able to destroy earth itself and remove human life, the Father decreed that his gift of Jesus would be given again to the world in a new and completely fresh way.  The gift is not new because Jesus is His Beloved Son.  However, access to the gift and the outpouring of the gift will be new, as will be the signs and wonders associated with the gift.  I speak because this newness is surprising and many familiar with the former ways might not know how to respond.

All can see the uniqueness of this age, that mankind controls nuclear weapons.  All cannot see the newness of the Father’s gift.  The Father has not abandoned the world.  The Father has not been surprised by these developments.  The Father has not been caught off guard.  He foreknew.  He planned.  He acted.  I am revealing this mystery planted in my Immaculate Heart.

Comment:  Jesus is God’s answer and He is always finding new ways to come to us.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 12:23:08 AM EDT
[#48]

3. The Gift of the Locutions

May 8th, 2015

Mary

All is being swept away.  Now, mankind comes face to face with an enemy which has for so long lurked in the shadows.  The heart of man realizes that something is not right.  Human history should not go from one crisis to the next.  Usually, periods of peace follow the great victories of war.  This is not the way human history has unfolded in these recent decades.  Even before a crisis is solved another emerges, like children giving birth to new children.  Now, the truth must be faced.

Mankind is locked into a battle that it cannot win.  The odds are too great.  The foe is too intelligent and too powerful.  Devoid of faith, mankind does not see or understand.  So, I must pull back the veil.  Let my words open your eyes.  They are not words of fear but of hope.  I am with you.  The heavenly Father has sent me.  I have appeared in many places and I speak every day.  Let all of this be a sign to you.

As human history plunges from one crisis to the next, as the events unfold, all will need the greatest of faith.  Some will try to have this faith and will fail.  Others will be wise.  Instead of trying to have faith, they will just come to me.  These locutions will have taught them the way.  They will enjoy light because they are strengthened by these locutions.  O little ones, just read and read.  Read these locutions every day.  In this way, hope will enter your heart.  Light will fill your mind.  The events will not confuse you or cause you fear.   Little do you know all that I have accomplished in your hearts by your fidelity to these locutions.

Comment:  By reading the locutions each day, we gain Our Lady’s faith and hope.

4. The Age of the Holy Spirit

May 9th, 2015

Mary

I do not want violence and war, the collapse of structures nor the destruction of nations. Human life is too precious to be swept away.  The heavenly Father is infinitely patient, always foreseeing the good which can come forth from evil.  This is the great mystery of Jesus’ death.  The Father allowed his own creatures to torture and to kill his Son.  Study this mystery of the cross and you will easily learn God’s plan.

Jesus did not come to Jerusalem like a conquering general, ready to use force and power.  He came as the Messiah, containing within himself the great mystery of God’s Holy Spirit.  He had already told the apostles that it was important for him to die, to go, to leave, to return to the Father so the Paraclete could come.  Only the Holy Spirit would forever change human history.

See Jesus’ death in this light.   The gospel says, “He bowed his head and sent forth his spirit”.  Later, after rising from the dead, Jesus “breathed on them and said, ‘Receive the Holy Spirit’”.

I must speak of the Holy Spirit, my spouse, who came upon me twice.  First, he formed in me the physical body of Jesus.  Then, at Pentecost, as the disciples gathered with me, he came again and formed the mystical body of Jesus, the Church.

This is the great mystery.  He who finds me, finds the Holy Spirit.  He who comes to me, receives the Holy Spirit.  So often I proclaim that the heavenly Father has brought me forth in this Final Age as his special plan for world peace.  I am not the source of world peace.  World peace comes only from the Holy Spirit.  He is a wind that blows where he will, but he is also a Person who has chosen to abide in my Immaculate Heart.  I will speak much more because this must become the Age of the Holy Spirit.

Comment:  Many often forget the close relationship between Our Lady and the Holy Spirit.

5. Mary-Possessed By the Holy Spirit

May 10th, 2015

Mary

The time is so short and so many preparations must still be made.  We must move along quickly.  The fastest path is to understand the Father’s gift of the Holy Spirit.  So often, the Spirit is put aside, as if he is a wind, or a dove.  These were just symbols to express a certain aspect of the Spirit.

Jesus gave the Spirit his real title, the Paraclete.  He explained the Spirit’s tasks and even said that it was important that He go to the Father so the Spirit could come.  “I have come to cast fire on the earth”, Jesus said.  He fulfilled his promise when the Spirit’s tongues of fire descended upon all of us gathered in the Upper Room.

When I speak of God’s help, or God’s presence, I am speaking of a new reality.  Just as Jesus died in history, so there was a moment in history when the Holy Spirit was poured out.  This is the mystery which I want to take into my hands and share with you.

From the first moment of my conception, the Holy Spirit possessed me.  I was his first born in time.  He had already been working among the prophets, kings and people of Israel, but none of them, even the great King David, did he fully possess.  I was the summit, the great daughter of Israel and the greatest work of the Spirit until that moment.

How the Spirit cherished me. Each moment He filled with more divine life than the previous moment.  Always, he was lifting me up to the greatest divine union, day after day, year after year.  All was done perfectly, without a single lapse.  Not  a single outpouring of his divine fire was lost.  I kept all things in my heart.

Higher and higher he lifted me, into depths of the Trinity unknown to any saint and hidden even from the angels.  Finally, he brought me to a place of the Trinity where I heard words, not mystical words that cannot be expressed but simple words that even a child can understand, “You will conceive and bear a son, and you shall call him Jesus”.  God used an angel to say those words but they were really said as my soul was in the most hidden and secret place of all – the inner life of the Father, Son and Spirit.

Comment:  Our Lady explains her own life with the Spirit.

6. Human History and the Holy Spirit

May 11th, 2015

Mary  

Every gift flows out to mankind from the inner life of the Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.  If these gifts were ever to cease, all of creation would end immediately.  First of all, from this inner life, came creation.  Then, the Word of God came forth, conceived in my womb and born at Bethlehem.  Then, as the beginning of the Final Age, the Holy Spirit descended upon the apostles.

Has everything been given?  Can God bring forth nothing new?  Quite the opposite.  Once the Spirit was given, the door to all that is new was permanently opened.   The Spirit who spoke from time to time to the Old Testament prophets, and from time to time stirred the kings of Israel to action, came and abided upon the world.

His new presence was quickly perceived as the apostles praised God in new tongues, preached fearlessly and worked miracles in Jesus’ name.  Such was the new life flowing out to all who were baptized.  These were proofs of the new abiding presence of the Holy Spirit upon creation.

The Spirit now abides in history to bring forth the new and to renew the face of the earth. He is the Father’s gift to preserve the Church until the end of time.  He is, especially, the permanent presence of the Father and Jesus, inserted forever into human history.  These are the mysteries which I must explain because no one understands.

Human history can never be totally lost because Jesus has buried the Holy Spirit in the heart of history.  His power goes forth every moment.  The Holy Spirit is the Father’s promise that human history will never, never be destroyed by human hands.  It will exist until Jesus comes again.  However, a gigantic question looms.  How is the power of the Holy Spirit released into human history?  This I will explain.

Comment:  Out Lady provides a unique teaching on the Holy Spirit’s role in history.

Link Posted: 5/19/2015 6:51:34 AM EDT
[#49]
Ive stayed out of this thread, but as soonas i get to a ccomputer i'll show why mary just being a woman is moreiimportant than any titles you assign.
Daniel
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 1:32:28 PM EDT
[#50]
And we'll be able to show that's she was (and is) far more than "just a woman"...
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top