Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2014 11:58:36 AM EDT
I am not going to post this in the Ferguson thread in general discussion.  I think prayer is in need for this city and obviously this country.  Something that I don't think I have ever heard is prayer for the media, that they would report facts and not opinions.  This is a perfect example of how letting emotions take over in a situation and reporting for ratings, absolutely adds fuel to the fire.  Sad state that we are in right now.  All those businesses and property...  Peoples lives will be ruined over this.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:19:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, clarity. I applaud....Megan Kelly I think, on FOX....she told a guest who was trying to spew some hypothetical Baby Dindu was a victim opinion and she flat out said Police are not required to give their life in the line of duty before they can defend themselves. And then she cut him off. Good for her. That's a fact that also applies to ordinary citizens.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:45:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I am not going to post this in the Ferguson thread in general discussion.  I think prayer is in need for this city and obviously this country.  Something that I don't think I have ever heard is prayer for the media, that they would report facts and not opinions.  This is a perfect example of how letting emotions take over in a situation and reporting for ratings, absolutely adds fuel to the fire.  Sad state that we are in right now.  All those businesses and property...  Peoples lives will be ruined over this.
View Quote

Amen!
I believe that we should be praying about this situation to improve and God providing healing to the people of Ferguson as well as for this country's leadership, or actually the lack of real and Constitutional leadership in this country right now!
However, God always will ultimately deliver us from all of our distresses no matter what they are.
We should also pray and hope that, "ultimately," according to this situation will come much sooner than way latter on this one!

Thanks,

SAE
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 5:29:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Yessir!

Cardinal rule of Media: you are OBLIGED to speak the TRUTH.

And--the TRUTH is not some thing, is not some place, is not some agenda.

The TRUTH is a person.

That person is the Lord, Jesus Christ.

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top