Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2014 12:44:33 PM EDT
My divorce is starting to wear on me something fierce.  I'm so tired of the constant headache my soon to be ex is giving me.  So if you guys wouldnt mind, a little prayer please...  

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 12:55:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
My divorce is starting to wear on me something fierce.  I'm so tired of the constant headache my soon to be ex is giving me.  So if you guys wouldnt mind, a little prayer please...  

Thanks in advance
View Quote

Done. Keep your chin up.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 1:04:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the prayer.

Mods, please move this to the prayer request thread.  I thought I hit reply not new thread.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 1:12:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Divorce sucks ass.

On the upside, things get better. A lot better.

Keep going and you'll get through it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 1:17:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Prayer offered.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 1:22:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Thanks in advance
View Quote

I'm on year three of the divorce now.    I feel your pain my friend.  Prayers sent.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 1:32:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Thanks in advance
View Quote

BTDT. It's sad how someone you once loved suddenly turns into your worst enemy. Humans really are horrid things...

Hang in there. It does get better in time. Prayers sent.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 2:11:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Prayers to you!! On year 4 now...probably the most devastating thing a man or woman can go through...no winners but I promise it does get better. Here's something that will make you grin..I graciously paid child support for 3 years then my daughter of 16 years decided she wants to spend the rest of her school days with dad until she goes to college...Now guess who gets child support...KARMA

Keep chin up!!
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 2:18:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the prayer.

Mods, please move this to the prayer request thread.  I thought I hit reply not new thread.
View Quote

That's all right if you don't mind. They'll probably decide to leave it here since the traffic has become steady.
Also, I'll pray for you and your situation this evening in the prayer thread, that being again; if you don't mind.

I know that these things like separation and divorce are extremely hard, even if we are ready for it to be over, and especially wanting and praying for the hostilities to end, or at least subside, and then to let the healing times begin.

Children?
What about her family and your family also?
IM if necessary.

Thanks and welcome aboard Brother!,

SAE
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 2:42:21 PM EDT
[#9]
gotcha covered man...

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 4:34:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top