Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2014 7:30:48 AM EDT
OP-------------------"Good Fences Make Good Neighbors"

Only serious and respectful Christian commentary please.

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 8:06:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Coming to the RF soon!
View Quote

Coming to the what?
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 8:19:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Coming to the what?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Coming to the RF soon!

Coming to the what?

RF=Religion Form Jobriefus!
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 9:46:43 AM EDT
[#3]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
''Listen to Me, you who pursue righteousness, you who seek the LORD: Look to the rock from which you were cut, and from the quarry from which you were dug.
Look to Abraham your father (or to Abraham the father of many nations), and to Sarah who gave birth to you in pain (or gave birth to you as though you were already dead in her womb).

When I called him, he was only one; so now I have blessed him and made him many.

For the LORD will comfort Zion; He will comfort her waste place (or will heal her waste places), and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the LORD. Joy and gladness will be found in her, thanksgiving and melodious song.

Pay attention to Me, My people, and listen to Me My Nations (or all nations and peoples who listen to Me), for instruction will come from Me, and My justice is a light to all the nations. I will bring it about quickly. My righteousness is near, My salvation appears, and My arm (or strong arm) will bring justice to the nations (or by the Standard; or by the standard who is Messiah) which I have given to My own people [The LORD's Declaration]).

The coastlands will put their hope in Me, and they will look to My strength (Lit arm; active involvement through actions). Look up to the heavens, and look at the earth beneath; for the heavens will vanish like smoke, and the earth will wear out like a garment, and its inhabitants will die in like manner (Some DSS read die like gnats).

But My salvation will last forever, and My righteousness (or the righteousness of My people; nation) will never be shattered (or never be extinguished)."

Isaiah 51: 1-6

Salvation for Zion: An Oath by God for His Glory

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So when you see the abomination which causes desolation (or abomination of desolation, or desolating sacrilege), spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (or standing in the *Holy Place of God's Knowledge [The Declaration of Messiah]), then those in Judea must flee to the mountains (or must flee to Masada and be destroyed there)!

A man on the housetop must not come down to get things out of his house.
And a man in the field must not go back to get his clothes.
Woe (or chagrin) to the pregnant women and nursing mothers in those days!
Pray that your escape will not be in winter nor on a Sabbath (or one a Sabbath were it is that you may be found).
For at that time there will be great tribulation, the kind that hasn't taken place since the beginning of the world until now and never will again!

Unless those days were limited, no one would survive (or be saved or delivered). But those days will be limited because of the elect (or because of Jacob's troubles in the womb according to the death that was in her).

The Gospel of Matthew
Chapter 24:15-28

Jesus Speaks of the Great Tribulation Upon Mankind in All Places

*Within the Earthly Confines Where the Spirit of God Dwells: The Possession
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 5:33:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Murder  

No sir, they didn’t kill six million Jews in the Second World war.

What does he mean? Isn’t it a fact that so many Jews perished?  Or is this again someone who denies that there has been a holocaust?

“At that time they decided six million times to kill a Jew.

A very remarkable statement. And when you think about it, it is also a terrible truth. A lot is written about the people of  Israel  especially in the bible.

Many prophecies in the bible handle about this so vexed people. You can call it at least remarkable that an event as the holocaust, that concerns so many Jews and in the end leads to the forming of the state of  Israel , is not found in the biblical prophecies.

Or is it?

Some thoughts about Daniel, chapter 11.  

In the bible we read in Daniel chapter 10 that the Lord comes to the prophet Daniel and in verse 14 He says to him: “14 Now I have come to explain to you what will happen to your people in the future, for the vision concerns a time yet to come."

In chapter 11 we find this future described in detail. Up to verse 32 interpreters of this prophecy agree most of the time that we find here a part of world history that ends with Antiochus Epiphanies, who ruled  Rome  about 150 years BC.

Verses 36-45 many see as a description of the antichrist, who will rule over  Israel  during the 7 years of tribulation. When we compare these verses 36-45 with other parts of the Bible about the antichrist, we must say that here in Daniel 11, it looks as if we find in character the same person.

But is that correct? Do we really find the antichrist here in Daniel 11? There are two reasons to believe that someone else is meant.

Chronology  

When the Jewish antichrist lives and rules during the time of tribulation, this can’t be the same person that we meet here in verses 36-45. In verse 45 we read that this person will come to an end (will die) and only after that we read in chapter 12 verses 1 that the tribulation starts. When up to verse 36 history is written here in chronological order, something that is quite normal in history writing, than there must be a clear reason to revert to history that is already past in chronology. Here this is not acceptable.

Eager of war

Everything in chapter 11 from verse 36 points out that this person is very eager to war and runs over many countries like in a “Blitz Krieg”. (Verse 40)

In the time of tribulation the ruler over  Europe  and the antichrist from  Israel  won’t get all these country under their jurisdiction by war, but by treaties (see Daniel 2 verse 43 and Revelations 13). The whole world will follow these persons at that time and they’ll lead the whole world. See also Daniel 7 verse 19 etc.

So from these two points we must conclude that Daniel 11 verse 36 doesn’t describe the antichrist, but someone else.  

Who might that be?

To destroy and annihilate

The central text for us here in chapter 11 is verse 44. "But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many"

The future of the Jews is still the subject where is written about in these verses in Daniel. Better: about the people of Daniel. He was a member of the two tribes of  Israel , he was from  Judah .

That’s why with “many” (verse 44) many of the Jews are meant. Because the Lord comes to tell Daniel what is going to happen to his people. The two tribes of  Israel  were dispersed by the Romans in the year 70 over all of  Europe . In the Diaspora…

To be able to destroy many of the Jews as we read in verse 44, this person first must occupy and rule over most of  Europe . Therefore we read:" He will invade many countries and sweep through them like a flood."

Hitler the annihilator

Let us read again very careful what is written in chapter 11 verse 36-45, than we will find that here is a precise description of the history of the Second World War and of Hitler.

He will elevate himself against any god. The people shouted: Hail Hitler!              As if he was a         god.

He would honor the god of fortresses. Hitler was constantly on the war path and every penny went to the war machines, even all valuables were uses for this cause.

They, who honored him, were given high positions in the occupied countries.

Even the treasuries of  Egypt  were stolen and so on. Read yourself.

Rumors from the north means the trouble Hitler’s armies got in  Siberia , where they were stopped and lost the battle.

Rumors from the east means most likely that the Japanese troops, that came over land to assist the Germans, at a certain moment turned about and let the German do the fighting alone. When this happens he decides to destroy and annihilate many Jews. To destroy with gas and annihilate by burning millions of Jews.  

We find here in the Bible a real description of the German concentration camps and their working methods.

Hitler’s end

At last this person comes to his end without someone helping him.

In the end everybody leaves him and he dies without the help of others. So nobody kills him. This could really mean that he committed suicide. Hitler did so. This is not said of the Jewish antichrist. In Revelations 19 verse 19 and 20 we read that this man is thrown in the pool of fire alive. So we see again that in Daniel 11 someone else is described.

I believe that this is all enough evidence that here in Daniel 11 verse 36-45 we find Hitler and the time of the Second World war

Yet one people

Why is this explanation of great importance? Chapter 12 of Daniel starts with:

1 "At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people-everyone whose name is found written in the book will be delivered. 2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. 3 Those who are wise  will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever."

From chapter 11 verse 33 everything was not written about the people of Daniel (the Jews), but about some or even many of the Jews. Not the Jewish people as a whole, but the individual were spoken of. While they were dispersed and not visible as a nation.

But in chapter 12 verses 1 we read about the sons of your people, most probably we read here about the new state of  Israel  as we know it now. (Compare Ezekiel 37)

Michael will help them; God’s general will help the new nation in all their battles. We find that after 1948 the Israelis have won all their wars in an incredible way.

Encouragement

Chapter 12 of Daniel starts with the time we live in. In the past chapter history was written of the last 2400 years or so. Ages went by.

But now in chapter 12 verses 1 is written: At that time!

So to say this won’t last for ages, but will happen any moment now. Than tribulation will come. The time of revelation, the time of disasters.

In that time we live now.

But before the time of the apocalypse starts all true Christians will be taken to heaven to be with the Lord Jesus forever. See for the explanation: Morning Star.

We live in the time that the Lord will come to take us to heaven. We don’t exactly know when, nobody knows but God the Father. But it’s almost time.

The Bridegroom comes to bring the Bride into His House. Revelations 22 verse 17-21.

Maranatha;  

Jesus come!
Taken form the Morningstar website
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 12:00:57 PM EDT
[#5]
"Immediately after the tribulation (or shortly after the slaughter of Jacob) of those days:

The sun will be darkened (or the sun will be darkened as if by an ecliptic happening), and the moon will not shed its light (or will turn before your very eyes into a moon of blood); and the stars will fall out of the sky, and the celestial powers will be shaken."

"Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky (or then the Bright and Morning Star will appear on the meridian), and then all of the peoples of the earth will mourn (or will take hold of; beat their breasts); and they will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and with great (or very great) glory.

He will then send His angels with a loud trumpet (or with great authority to reap), and they will gather the elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other."

The Word of Jesus Christ Messiah
The Gospel of St. Matthew 24: 29-31

The Great and Awesome Coming of the Son of Man
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:10:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Please read OP-------------------"Good Fences Make Good Neighbors"--------------------before posting in this thread!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top