Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 9:49:31 AM EDT
[#1]
If anyone wants to harm them, fire comes from the their mouths (or the word of the testimony of Messiah), and consumes their enemies (or converts many who previously did not believe in the Name of God; the fire of the Holy Spirit of God which cleanses all unrighteousness); if anyone wants to harm them (the two witnesses or the converts of God) he must be killed in this way (or by this same fire; the fire of God's judgments and wrath which comes upon them immediately and consumes them).

The Vision of John the Revelator
Revelation 11: 5
The Two Witnesses: The Fire of God Cleanses the Earth
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 7:16:31 PM EDT
[#2]
These men have power to close the sky so that it does not rain during the days of their prophecy. They also have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to strike the earth with any plague whenever they want (or in then prescribed manner according to God's sacred Word; Jehovah Christ; One).

The Words of the Vision of Saint John the Revelator
Revelation 11: 6
The Two Witnesses: The Powers of Moses and Elijiah
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 10:04:00 AM EDT
[#3]
When they finish their testimony, the beast (Lit wild animal; serpent or dragon) that comes up out of the abyss will make war with them (or the two witnesses sent by God to evangelize the whole earth), conquer them (or overpower them), and kill them. Their corpses (or their dead bodies) will lie in the public square of the great city, which is called, prophetically (or spiritually, or symbolically), Sodom and Egypt where also their Lord was crucified.

And representatives from the peoples, tribes, languages, and nations will view their bodies for three and a half days and not permit their bodies to be put into a tomb.

The Vision of Saint John the Revelator during His Incarceration on the Isle of Patmos
Revelation 11: 7-9
The Two Witnesses Martyred: Bodies Lay at the Center of Secular and Religious Jerusalem for Three and a Half Days
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 6:55:48 AM EDT
[#4]
(And) Those who live on the earth will gloat over them and celebrate and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those (or because these two prophets tormented those who were evil on the earth) who live on the earth (or who dwell on the earth at that time).

The Testimony of John the Revelator
Revelation 11: 10
The Two Witnesses Martyred: The Evil of the World Claim Triumph
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 12:34:19 PM EDT
[#5]
But after the three and a half days, the breath (or spirit) of life from God entered them, and they then stood back up on their feet. So great a fear fell on those who saw them (or those who saw them resurrect from death back into life).

Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, "Come up here."
Then immediately after, they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies stood by and watched them.

The Vision and Revelation of Saint John the Beloved
Revelation 11: 11-12
The Witnesses Resurrected: The Witnesses Translated Back to the Kingdom Of God
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 5:31:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Not yet.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 10:16:58 PM EDT
[#7]
At that moment a violent earthquake took place, a tenth of the city fell, and 7,000 people where killed in the earthquake.
The survivors were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven
The second woe has passed.
Take note: the third woe is coming quickly!

The Vision of John the Disciple and Revelator of God
Revelation 11: 13-14
The Witnesses Resurrected: Secular Jerusalem Receives its Judgment: A Tithe of Death and Suffering
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 5:55:40 PM EDT
[#8]
The seventh angel blew his trumpet, and there were loud voices (or there were loud voices of mighty angels) in heaven saying: The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Messiah (or the Savior of the World; as by Title of Inheritor), and He will reign forever (or throughout eternity in One).

The Revelation of God in Christ Jesus
Revelation 11: 15
The Seventh Trumpet: The Lord Repossesses the Earth; Messiah Reigns
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:59:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Now the 24 elders, who were seated before God on their thrones, fell on their faces and worshipped God saying:

We thank You, Lord God,the Almighty, who is, and who was (other mss add and who is to come), because You have taken Your great power and have begun to reign. The nations were angry, but Your wrath has come for the dead to be judged, and to give reward to your servants the prophets, to the saints, and to those who fear Your name, both small and great, and the time has come to destroy those who destroy the earth.

The Vision of Saint John the Divine
Revelation 11: 16-18
The Seventh Trumpet: The 24 Elders Worship God in His Kingdom
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 4:54:33 AM EDT
[#10]
God's sanctuary in heaven was opened, and the ark of the covenant (Other mss read ark of the covenant of the Lord) appeared in His sanctuary.There were lightnings, rumblings, thunders, an earthquake, and severe hail.

The Vision of Saint John while on the Island of Patmos
Revelation 11: 19
The Seventh Trumpet: Ark of the Covenant Reclaimed; Back in God's Sanctuary

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 4:23:19 PM EDT
[#11]
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.
I will give to the thirsty from the spring of living water as a gift.

The victor will inherit these things, and I will be his God,
and he will be My son.

But the cowards, unbelievers (Other mss add the sinful), sexually immoral,
sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars-----their share will be in the lake that burns
with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.

The Words of One in Jesus Christ in Red
Revelation 21: 6-8
The New Creation: The Living and the Dead

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:17:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Then one of the seven angels, who had held the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came and spoke with me saying: "Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb (or the eternal covenant partners of Messiah in Jesus Christ)."

He then carried me away in the Spirit (Or through the Spirit of Christ in God; One) to a great and holy mountain and showed me the holy city (or the inner city within the holy complex), Jerusalem (or the incorruptible Jerusalem) coming down out of heaven from God, arrayed with God's glory.

The Vision and Testimony Concerning the Revelation of Saint John the Revelator
Thee Gospel of Saint John the Devine (same as Revelator) 21: 9-11
The New Jerusalem: The Bride of Christ
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:22:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Her radiance (or the aura and magnificence of the New Jerusalem) was like a very precious stone, like a jasper stone, bright as crystal. The city had a massive high wall, with 12 gates. Twelve angels (or twelve angelic sentinels) were at the gates; on the gates, names were inscribed, the names of the sons of the twelve tribes of Israel.

The Book and Prophecy of Saint John's Revelation
Revelation 21: 11-12
The New Jerusalem: God's City Holy
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 9:35:07 AM EDT
[#14]
There were three gates on the east (or by the sign, direct route and coming of the Son of God) , three gates on the north, and three gates on the south, and three gates on the west.
The city (or the city new Jerusalem) had twelve foundations (or twelve types of foundations; one laid against another, to have meaning and to be understood and honored concerning their eternal worth and perfection sown and shown through worldly adversity; but only by the very great wisdom and Spirit of God for them to have succeeded according to their destined gospel ministries), and on them were the 12 names of the Lamb's 12 Apostles.

The Revelation of Saint John the Divine
Revelation 21: 13-14
The New Jerusalem: The Dominion of the Twelve Gates
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 1:36:44 PM EDT
[#15]
The one who spoke with me had a gold measuring rod to measure the city (or the immense city), its gates, and its wall. The city is laid out in a square; its length and width are the same. He measured the city with the rod at 12,000 stadia (or a stadium and equals about 600 feet the total is about 1,400 miles; see international stadium graph and table).

Its length, width, and height are equal. Then he measured its wall, 144 cubits according to human measurement, which the angel used.
The building material of its wall was jasper, and the city was pure gold like clear glass.

The New Testament Book and Archaic Scroll of the Revelation of the Apostle Saint John
Revelation 21: 15-18
The New Jerusalem: The Angel and the Measurements of the City
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 7:37:17 AM EDT
[#16]
The foundations of the city wall were adorned with every kind of precious stone:

the first foundation jasper,
the second sapphire,
the third chalcedony,
the fourth emerald,
the fifth sardonyx,
the sixth carnelian,
the seventh chrysolite,
the eighth beryl,
the ninth topaz,
the tenth chrysoprase,
the eleventh jacinth,
the twelfth amethyst.

The Revelation of Saint John the One who Jesus Loved.
Revelation 21: 19-20
The New Jerusalem: Honoring the Twelve Tribes of Israel and Creation Itself
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 3:34:26 PM EDT
[#17]
The twelve gates are twelve pearls; each individual gate was made of a single pearl. The broad street of the city was made of pure gold (or gold which is not corrupt or has any impurities to be found in it), like translucent glass.

I did not see a sanctuary in it because the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb are its sanctuary.

The Testimony or the Revelation Of Saint John The Prophet
Revelation 21: 21-22
The New Jerusalem: The Gates of Solid Singular Pearl
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 10:38:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Then I saw the Lamb (Eternal Jesus Christ) open one of the seven seals (or powerful seals), and I heard one of the four living creatures (or angelic beings) say (Lit speak) with a voice like thunder, "Come" (Lit come and see)!

I looked and here was a white horse.

The horseman on it had a bow; a crown was given to him (or a crown of death, deception, and the world-wide authorization of the dispensing of it was given to Satan's Christ), and he went out as a victor to conquer (Lit went out conquering and in order to fully conquer).

The Visions and Revelation of Saint John the Divine in Spirit
Revelation 6: 1-2
The First Seal of the Scroll: The Lamb and the Marauding Lion
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 11:20:11 PM EDT
[#19]
When He (or the Lamb, Messiah, or Jesus Christ) opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, "Come!" Then another horse went out, a fiery red one, and its horseman was empowered (or was granted; Lit was given) to take peace from the earth, so that people would slaughter one another,

And a large sword (or great authority to devastate and kill people) was given to him (or was given to the one with the great sword in his hand).

The Revelation of Saint John the Prophet and Disciple of Jesus Christ
Revelation 6: 3-4
The Second Seal: The Red Horse of Warfare and Destruction
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 11:20:33 PM EDT
[#20]
<><Have A Great And Mightily Blessed Sunday In The LORD!!!
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 2:36:38 PM EDT
[#21]
When He opened the third seal, I heard a third living creature (or angelic being) say, "Come!" And I looked, and there was a black horse. The horseman on it had a balance scale in his hand. Then I heard something like a voice (or a spiritual voice or a collective telepathy) among the four living creatures say, "A quart of wheat for a denarius (or approximately a workman's day's wages) and three quarts of barley for a denarius-----but do not harm (or delay or prohibit) the olive oil and the wine."

The Vision of Saint John the Divine in Spirit and Revelator of God
Revelation 6: 5-6
The Third Seal: The Black Horse of Famine
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 11:34:22 AM EDT
[#22]
When He (or Messiah Jesus) opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the four living creatures say, "Come (or come and see)!" And I looked, and there was a pale green (Lit a greenish gray) horse. The horseman on it was named Death and Hades (or hell) followed with (or after) him.
Authority was given to them (or granted by God to them; extremely deadly demonic forces) over a fourth of the earth, to kill by the sword, by famine, by plague, and by the wild animals (or by the marauding dogs and birds who prey on the helpless and wounded) of the earth.

The Vision of Saint John a Disciple and Prophet of Jesus Christ
Revelation 6: 7-8
The Fourth Seal: Death and Hell Unleashed
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 7:11:37 AM EDT
[#23]
When He (or Jesus Christ in the kingdom of heaven) opened the fifth seal, I saw under the alter the souls (Lit living spirits) of those slaughtered because of God's word (or because of the testimony of Jesus Christ contained in God's word) and the testimony they had (Other mss add about the Lamb).

The Vision of Saint John the Revelator
Revelation 6: 9
The Fifth Seal: Testimony Unto Death

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 11:23:10 AM EDT
[#24]
(So) They cried out with a loud voice, "O Lord (Lit Master), holy and true, how long until You judge and avenge our blood from those who live on the earth?" So a white robe (or a designation of innocent slaughter upon them) was given to each of them, and they were told to rest a little longer (or to be patient a little longer for God's wrath to manifest into its full and complete measure of recompense upon all of the wicked on the earth), until the number of their fellow slaves and their brothers, who were going to be killed just as they had been, would be completed.

The Vision of Saint JOHN the Revelator and the One Who Jesus Loved
Revelation 6: 10-11
The Fifth Seal: God's Judgment Concerning The Martyrs
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 2:04:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Then I saw Him open the sixth seal. A violent earthquake occurred; the sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair (or made of dyed goat hair); the entire moon became like blood (or the last blood moon occurrence of the age) the stars (or perhaps meteors or warring angels separate or together) of heaven fell to the earth as a fig tree drops its unripe figs when shaken by a high wind; the sky separated like a scroll being rolled up; and every mountain and island (or every man and woman of power and prominence along with many geographical locations) was moved from its place (or removed from their positions as God's spiritual law of reoccurrences takes place at that time).

The Vision of Saint JOHN the Revelator
Revelation 6: 12-14
The Sixth Seal: The Sowing and Reaping of the Violent Age
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 10:48:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Then the kings of the earth, the nobles, the military commanders, the rich, the powerful, and every slave and free person hid in the caves (or various places of concealment) and among the rocks of the mountains (or in and around structures that they did not build or own) saying, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of the One (or One true God) seated on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb, because the great day of Their (Other mss read His) wrath has come!

And who is able to stand (or who is able to stand against His righteous judgments against us)?"

The Vision of Saint John the Revelator and the Disciple of Jesus Christ
Revelation 6: 16-17 (end of chapter)
The Sixth Seal (completed): The Wicked Now Know The Name
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 12:29:53 AM EDT
[#27]
After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, restraining the four winds of the earth so that no wind could blow on the earth or on the sea or on any tree. Then I saw another angel rise up from the east, who had the seal of the living God. He cried out with a loud voice to the four angels who were empowered (Lit angels to whom it had been given) to harm the earth and the sea:

"Don't harm the earth or the sea or the trees until we seal the slaves of our God on their foreheads."

The Revelation of John the Apostle and Disciple of Jesus Christ
Revelation 7: 1-3
The Sealed of Israel: The Seal Of The Living God
Link Posted: 12/5/2014 11:36:32 AM EDT
[#28]
And I heard the number of those who were sealed:

144,000 sealed from
every tribe of the sons
of Israel:

12,000 sealed from the tribe
of Judah,
12,000 from the tribe
Reuben.
12,000 from the tribe
of Gad,
12.000 from the tribe
of Asher,
12,000 from the tribe
Naphtali,
12,000 from the tribe
of Manasseh,
12,000 from the tribe
of Simeon,
12,000 from the tribe
of Levi,
12,000 from the tribe
of Issachar,
12,000 from the tribe
of Zebulun,
12,000 from the tribe
of Joseph,
12,000 sealed from the tribe
of Benjamin.

The Revelation of Saint John the Revelator of God
Revelation 7: 4-8
The Sealed of Israel: The 144,000 Recipients of the House of Israel
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 10:11:50 AM EDT
[#29]
After this I looked, and there was a vast multitude from ever nation, tribe, people, and language, which no one could number, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were robed in white with palm branches in their hands.
And they cried out in a loud voice:

Salvation belongs to our God,
who is seated on the throne,
and to the Lamb!

The Revelation Through the Vision of John the Divine in the Spirit of God
Revelation 7: 9-10
A Multitude From the Great Tribulation: Salvation Belongs To Our God
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 2:55:56 PM EDT
[#30]
All the angels stood around the throne, the elders, and the four living creatures, and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshipped God, saying:

Amen! Blessing and glory
and wisdom
and thanksgiving and honor
and power and strength,
be to our God forever and ever.
Amen.

The Vision of Saint John the Revelator
Revelation 7: 11-12
A Multitude from the Great Tribulation: The God Of Forever
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 10:45:47 AM EDT
[#31]
Then I heard another voice from heaven:

Come out of her, My people, so that you do not share in her sins, or receive any of her plagues. For her sins (or her apostasies) are piled up to heaven, and God has remembered her crimes (or her organized world-wide crime). Pay her back the way she also paid (or by her own standard or form of retribution), and double it according to her works (or her works of supreme evil in the earth).  

In the cup in which she mixed, mix a double portion for her.
As  much as she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, give her that much torment and grief.
Because she (or her human representatives) says in her heart, 'I sit as queen; I am not a widow (or I am not a genuine article of faith, for she knows what she is) and I will never see grief,' therefore her plagues will come on her in one day (or with sudden ferocity)-----death, and grief, and famine.

She will be burned up with fire because the LORD God who judges her is mighty. [This is the LORD's Declaration]

The Vision and Revelation of JOHN
Revelation 18: 4-8
The Fall of the Great World Harlot: Double Portion Of Retribution to the Whore
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 7:39:17 AM EDT
[#32]
The kings of the earth who have committed sexual immorality and lived luxuriously with her will weep and mourn over her when they see the smoke of her burning.
They stand off in fear of her torment, saying:

Woe, woe, the great city!
For a single hour (Lit suddenly)
your judgment has come.

The Vision of Saint John a Disciple of Jesus Christ
Revelation 18: 9-10
The World Mourns Babylon's Fall: The Destruction of the One World Church Organization Central

Link Posted: 12/14/2014 10:15:11 AM EDT
[#33]
The merchants of the earth will also weep and mourn over her, because no one buys their merchandise any longer-----merchandise of gold, silver, precious stones, and pearls; fine fabrics of linen, purple (or exquisite and expensive clothing). silk, and scarlet; all kinds of fragrant wood products; objects of ivory; objects of expensive wood, brass (or bronze or copper), iron, and marble; cinnamon, spice, incense, wine, olive oil, fine wheat flour, and grain; cattle and sheep; horses and carriages; and human bodies and souls (or various types of slaves to be delivered).

The Vision and Revelation of John the Divine in the Spirit of the LORD
Revelation 18: 11-13
The World Mourns Babylon's Fall: The Merchants Of The Earth Cease Their Selling And Transporting
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 12:59:19 PM EDT
[#34]
The fruit you craved
has left you.
All your splendid
and glamorous things
are gone;
they will never find them again.

The Revelation through the Vision of Saint John
Revelation 18: 14
The Fall of Babylon the Great
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:54:06 AM EDT
[#35]
The merchants of these things, who became rich from her (or the harlot) will stand (or will position themselves) far off in fear of her torment (or in the fear of her burning), weeping and mourning, saying:

Woe, woe, the great city,
clothed in fine linen, purple (or royal colors),
and scarlet,
adorned with gold,
precious stones, and pearls,
because in a single hour (or in rapid fashion)
such fabulous wealth was destroyed!

The Vision of Saint JOHN the Revelator
Revelation 18: 15-17
The World Mourns Babylon's Fall: Woe To The Great City
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 11:42:51 AM EDT
[#36]
Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and spoke with me: "Come, and I will show you the judgment of the notorious prostitute (traditionally the great whore) who sets on many waters. The kings of the earth committed sexual immorality with her, those who live on the earth became drunk on the wine of her sexual immorality."

So he carried me away in the Spirit to the desert (or a desert place in the spirit of what I was about to see). I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names, having seven heads, and ten horns. The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, adorned with gold, precious stones, and very expensive pearls.

She had a gold cup in her hand filled with everything vile and with the impurities of her prostitution. On her forehead a cryptic name (or inscription on her forehead) was written:

BABYLON THE GREAT THE MOTHER OF ALL HARLOTS AND OF THE VILE THINGS OF THE EARTH

Then I saw that the woman was drunk on the blood of the saints (or mentally intoxicated on the thoughts of seeing the murders of the saints by the beast's authority and direction) and on the blood of the witnesses of Jesus. And when I saw her I was utterly astounded (or was utterly astounded that she bore a remarkable resemblance of the mother of God)

John the Revelator and Disciple of Jesus Christ
Revelation 17: 1-6
The Woman and the Scarlet Beast: The Eradication of the True Saints by the Beast
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 8:05:00 AM EDT
[#37]
Then the angel said to me, "Why are you astounded? I will tell you the secret meaning (Lit the mystery) of the woman and of the beast, with the seven heads and the ten horns, the carries (or supports) her.
The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up from the abyss and then go to destruction.

The Vision of Saint John the Revelator and Divine in the Spirit of God
Revelation 17: 7-8
The Meaning of the Woman and the Beast: Seven Heads And Ten Horns
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:01:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Those who live on the earth whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world will be astounded when they see the beast that was, and is not, and will be present again.

The Book of the Revelation of John of the Holy Bible of God
Revelation 17: 8
The Meaning of the Woman and of the Beast
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top