Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2017 11:47:40 PM EDT
Yep i need AFRCOM, to help me decide.

I'm tired and i need to shower.

Will go see 37 meters with my daughter (12 years old)  tomorrow. She has no desire to see transformers.

next showing is 9:20 then a 9:50.  its now 8:46.

<sigh>
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:48:50 PM EDT
[#1]
What the hell? how did i post in this sub forum?

Maybe i should go to bed?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:56:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Do you drive a yellow camaro?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:57:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Are you an 8 year old?

This applies to all "superhero" and 80's toys turned into a motion picture
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:28:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Just seen it. It's meh. If you saw the other ones you've pretty much seen this one
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 11:34:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Sorry OP,

I can't help you, I had 40+ Transformers as a kid (the original Gen 1 ones), watched the shit out of the cartoon AND went to the theater for the original cartoon movie in 86ish? (which pissed me off as Optimus died and the whole franchise went full retard).  Then in 07 or whatever I saw and liked the first CGI movie but within 5 minutes of the second one I walked out because it was THAT BAD of a movie and I could feel it sucking the intelligence out of me.  The following 2, 3 maybe 4th movies, um yeah fuck didn't even register on my radar of going to the theater as they are a complete waste of time and an embarrassment.

Good news is when the first movie hit, I sold all my transformers online and netted almost a $1000 so it was a good day.

Go see Wonder Woman cause I hear that's actually some what good.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 6:17:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sorry OP,

I can't help you, I had 40+ Transformers as a kid (the original Gen 1 ones), watched the shit out of the cartoon AND went to the theater for the original cartoon movie in 86ish? (which pissed me off as Optimus died and the whole franchise went full retard).  Then in 07 or whatever I saw and liked the first CGI movie but within 5 minutes of the second one I walked out because it was THAT BAD of a movie and I could feel it sucking the intelligence out of me.  The following 2, 3 maybe 4th movies, um yeah fuck didn't even register on my radar of going to the theater as they are a complete waste of time and an embarrassment.

Good news is when the first movie hit, I sold all my transformers online and netted almost a $1000 so it was a good day.

Go see Wonder Woman cause I hear that's actually some what good.
View Quote
Saw Wonder Woman a few weeks ago.  Great movie.

Even though I meant to post this in general discussion, and I posted here by mistake. I realize that it wasn't that off topic.  Since this is the Cars board, and the  Transformers for the most part are all cars.

I normaly go to the transformer movies for the loud CGI explosions. Also part of this one was filmed here in phx.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top