Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 5:12:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NMQDqh6YcE

A 5 part video on Rossi..Episode 1
View Quote

Damn, I am getting old.  I remember when he was a teenager in 250GP.
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 8:32:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Poor Jorge
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 11:24:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Crazy Joe Racks up another one.

At least this time it wasn't a Team mate.
I'm guessing he's gonna get slapped good for this one.

Nice to see Suzuki back in the hunt too.

After the statements from Rossi and Jorge about the tires, I really wasn't expecting the last 6 laps.
Pretty awesome if ya ask me.
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 11:44:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Part 2
The Doctor
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 2:26:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Just wait until Vinalles gets a better bike, a little more time on it and a little more mature. That kid is as fast anyone on the track. If Yamaha gives him a good bike next year, he'll be fighting for thechampioship. Mark my words.
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 8:36:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Just wait until Vinalles gets a better bike, a little more time on it and a little more mature. That kid is as fast anyone on the track. If Yamaha gives him a good bike next year, he'll be fighting for thechampioship. Mark my words.
View Quote

Yup
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 12:49:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Episode 3
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 1:03:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Michelin is having some issues with their MotoGP tires.

That's what happens when you go spec class racing instead of allowing the teams to find the best rubber for their bikes.

Everyone forgets what a pile of shit the Bridgestones were compared to the Dunlops and Michelins.

The bikes have been developed around the Bridgestone tires, Michelin will get there.

Spec Class Racing SUCKS!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If it wasn't obvious yet, Michelin and their shit tires, are the biggest variable this season.
What a disappointment.

Michelin is having some issues with their MotoGP tires.

That's what happens when you go spec class racing instead of allowing the teams to find the best rubber for their bikes.

Everyone forgets what a pile of shit the Bridgestones were compared to the Dunlops and Michelins.

The bikes have been developed around the Bridgestone tires, Michelin will get there.

Spec Class Racing SUCKS!

I haven't been able to watch the MGP races this year, and I'm still bummed/disgusted about that. But yeah... I HATE it when elite racing like MotoGP and F1 limit the teams. It's supposed to be ballz-out, cutting-edge racing. Not hamstrung racing! Pisses me off every time I think of it. These sports should be more or less unlimited. If I'm gonna watch sanitized (for safety) racing on safer tracks... then at least make the spectacle seem unreal. Otherwise... if I wanna watch REAL racing I'll watch the TT series.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 1:04:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NMQDqh6YcE

A 5 part video on Rossi..Episode 1
View Quote

Nice! I will catch these videos later today. I have been a Rossi fan since he was just a kid. Well... he'll always be a "kid" to me. But I now refer to him at "the old man" in racing terms.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 7:40:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Rossi said that at the very start of this season, They are going to be a great team!
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 8:06:05 AM EDT
[#11]
good racing in wsbk this weekend...
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 11:32:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

The Kawis are dialed in big time
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 12:59:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one can touch them.

Link Posted: 6/20/2016 3:40:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

No one can touch them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one can touch them.

JR is like a man possessed. I loved Hayden's move around the outside at the start of race2. Ballsy and great to watch.
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 9:37:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

JR is like a man possessed. I loved Hayden's move around the outside at the start of race2. Ballsy and great to watch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one can touch them.

Hayden is getting his legs in WSBk, and that move was awesome. Sucked he lost the front later, but that Honda has got to be pushed to even remotely run with the
Kwackers.

Rea is long gone, and it's impressive to watch him stalk Sykes all race and then walk away from him.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:10:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Hayden is getting his legs in WSBk, and that move was awesome. Sucked he lost the front later, but that Honda has got to be pushed to even remotely run with the
Kwackers.

Rea is long gone, and it's impressive to watch him stalk Sykes all race and then walk away from him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one can touch them.

Kwackers.

It'd be nice to Hayden on a better bike, van der Mark as well. He proved he can run with the top in the wet race at Assen. I was never a fan of his but he's the last American in a sea of Europeans and Asians.

His brother just won his first race in MotoAmerica a week ago.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 2:11:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Assen today
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 10:04:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Assen today
View Quote

Bowling ball festival.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 12:16:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Bowling ball festival.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Assen today

Bowling ball festival.

unfortunately
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:27:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Whata mess..

MM on the podium, and Dovi picking gravel outta his skivvies was annoying to watch.

What I wasn't expecting, was Jorge slogging in the back of the pack so bad.
Not sure what was going on with that, but I LIKE IT!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top