Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2015 8:35:43 PM EDT
I've been looking for a second bike to keep my Electra Glide company.  I prefer more "standard-ish" sport bikes or sport-tourers.  I've recently been looking at a couple of Ducati Diavels for sale.  I'm not sure if I like the look of the Diavel or not, but something keeps drawing me back to them.  Anybody own one or have any thoughts about the bike, it's unique design, performance, etc?

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:31:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I love them. Will probably be my next bike.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:52:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I have sat on one.

It seems like it could be fun. I remember it was low. I also remember that it was butt ugly. I think you either love it or hate it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:36:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I know a 5"6 woman who weighs in at 135 who rides one.

They are quick bikes, almost on par with the V-Max.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 12:31:58 PM EDT
[#4]
New model should be coming out soon, so you may want to wait until then.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:44:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I got to ride one for about an hour at the Ducati Demo Days.  That thing was the upper limits of my abilities, just a brute.  It's not a cruiser.  You also have to consider that I was trying to keep up with the Panigales, Monsters, Hypermotards and Hyperstradas.

It's on my list of possibles.

mm
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 8:15:29 PM EDT
[#6]
I would love to have one. They are comfy in my opinion. Plus 160+ hp on a muscle bike is nice.
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 10:23:58 AM EDT
[#7]
If I was forced to put a cruiser in the garage, that'd be the one.

Link Posted: 9/5/2015 12:26:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If I was forced to put a cruiser in the garage, that'd be the one.

View Quote

mmhhmm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top