Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/24/2014 6:49:26 PM EDT
There were some posts on off the chart savings on some Fords & Dodges so I figured this would be the place.
It's also been my experience that dealerships that have deep below dealer invoice sales do it across the board
I am willing to travel for the right deal.

2014/15 Chev/GMC 3500 Diesel, Crew Cab, 8 foot bed, single rear wheel, as minimums.

Color can be anything except for black & red.

Thank you
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:00:51 AM EDT
[#1]
TTT
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:45:08 AM EDT
[#2]
You've got to do your own homework on this one.  Hit the lots, research on the internet and check the local ads in the newspaper.  Fifty guys will come in here and post about the "great" deal the got at fifty different dealers.  

Besides knowing you want a new diesel you left out all the other important details.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 4:29:21 PM EDT
[#3]
There were some posts on off the chart savings on some Fords & Dodges so I figured this would be the place.
It's also been my experience that dealerships that have deep below dealer invoice sales do it across the board

2014/15 Chev/GMC 3500 Diesel, Crew Cab, 8 foot bed, single rear wheel, as minimums.

Color can be anything except for black & red.

Thank you
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 11:44:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Look at Dave Smith motors in Northern Idaho.  For the pac northwest he is the "go-to" guy for one-tone diesels.  For example, my ole man bought his 1 ton Dodge diesel from him and he lives in Sacramento.  They even flew him up to there and paid for his hotel for a night.  Worth a look anyway.  My uncle only buys his truck from Dave Smith
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 6:20:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks Matt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top