Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2014 11:14:39 PM EDT
What do you have and would you recommend it?
Thinking of a G4 Elite by Fold a Cover.
No idea on seat covers.
2015 Canyon SLE.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 11:21:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought my seat covers from shear comfort. I would recommend them, they are very nice, the fit is perfect, looks like factory seats. I got the neoprene ones.

http://www.shearcomfort.com/index2.asp

Link Posted: 11/19/2014 12:24:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Just don't buy the cheap quality seat covers. As an auto detailer I've seen them make a mess of the seat fabric itself instead of protecting it.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 10:37:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Marathon seat covers are great and they're big supporters of the NRA and the RTKBA.  

Marathon seat covers

I have their seat covers on my Jeep and just ordered a set for the Suburban.  
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 2:59:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Marathon seat covers are great and they're big supporters of the NRA and the RTKBA.  

Marathon seat covers

I have their seat covers on my Jeep and just ordered a set for the Suburban.  
View Quote

Love to but they don't have the 2015 for my truck yet. I'll email them and ask when they'll be available. Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 4:08:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Wet Okole makes killer seat covers.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 4:09:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wet Okole makes killer seat covers.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 12:57:25 AM EDT
[#7]
I have the privilege of owning a Back-Flip truck bed cover, in fact I won it a few years ago in the newsletter.  A very nice addition to my truck and I hate truck bed covers.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 5:15:48 PM EDT
[#8]
I have an Undercover tonneau and love it.  Keeps my stuff dry, always.  Easy to remove for big cargo and easy to reinstall.  Would buy again.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:17:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Seatcovers depend on what you plan on them doing.  Wetsuit material will be more water/stain resistant, but jot ad abrasive resistant as a cordura cover.

Tonneaus are much the same way.  I run a QD tri fold, and for my uses it works.  Would I rather have one of those roll up metal ones, you bet.  But for $800, it's not worth it to me for what i use.

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:14:52 PM EDT
[#10]
I love my bakflip bed cover.  its solid, sturdy, and will flip all the way up so you can use the entire bed minus about 4 inches.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 9:22:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Bakflip for your bed cover.

Purchased a truck that one was installed on, was going to be the first thing i pulled off since i hate bed covers. A year later and it's still installed because it's actually pretty useful for a bed cover.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top