Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2014 1:38:13 PM EDT
Just finished up installing a Yoshimura R-77 full exhaust on my FZ1. Went with the carbon can. It sounds fantastic! Weighs a ton less, and picked up a little midrange power. I currently have it without the baffle installed, it's not as loud as I thought it would be, but it has a nice, deep tone. Looks sharp too! Here are some before and after pics:

Before:

After:

I know, CSB, just thought I would share with the hive. Let me know what you think.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:22:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks awesome, and I bet it sounds sweet. Nice change
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 5:38:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I just can't bring myself to spend any money on mine.

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 7:19:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

It's worth it if you are looking for more power. This is just the first step for me. Next the bike is getting Ivan's ECU flash, power commander, and airbox mod. Thinking about getting a quickshifter too, just because.

Then gonna look at suspension, new tires, seats, etc... this is gonna get expensive. I wish my hobbies were cheaper.

Nice looking bike, by the way.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 7:20:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Looks awesome, and I bet it sounds sweet. Nice change
View Quote

Thanks! It isn't too bad under 5000rpms, but over that it starts getting some attention. I love it so far.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 5:52:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It's worth it if you are looking for more power. This is just the first step for me. Next the bike is getting Ivan's ECU flash, power commander, and airbox mod. Thinking about getting a quickshifter too, just because.

Then gonna look at suspension, new tires, seats, etc... this is gonna get expensive. I wish my hobbies were cheaper.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I'm actually OK with the power. One of the reasons I got rid of my Harley is that I couldn't stop messing with it and pouring money into it. Only thing I've done to my FZ1 is had the seat redone and got some "highway" pegs. Might get a taller windscreen. Other than that? Nah.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:09:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'm actually OK with the power. One of the reasons I got rid of my Harley is that I couldn't stop messing with it and pouring money into it. Only thing I've done to my FZ1 is had the seat redone and got some "highway" pegs. Might get a taller windscreen. Other than that? Nah.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing wrong with that man. I've always liked to wrench on stuff, every vehicle I've ever owned has had some sort of mod done to it, simply because I enjoy it. I see those highway pegs. Are you on FZ1OA? There's a guy that makes those who posts on that forum. I think he makes adapters for R1 shocks too. Can't remeber his handle, I'm new to that forum.

Ride safe!
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:22:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Nothing wrong with that man. I've always liked to wrench on stuff, every vehicle I've ever owned has had some sort of mod done to it, simply because I enjoy it. I see those highway pegs. Are you on FZ1OA? There's a guy that makes those who posts on that forum. I think he makes adapters for R1 shocks too. Can't remeber his handle, I'm new to that forum.

Ride safe!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ride safe!

Oh, I love to tinker too. I'm (thankfully) happily satisfied with my FZ1. I am on FZ1OA and that's where I got the pegs. They don't let you stretch your legs out too much with frame sliders in place, but enough that it helps on long trips.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top