Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2017 9:12:15 AM EDT
Lets say I want to find the total amount that has came out of my pocket from the start, is there something to look under?
I see the vested balance all the time, but can't seem to find how much I've actually contributed over the years.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 9:55:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Their site is not all that easy for me but try this.

Hit the arrow next to Quick Links then transaction history from the drop down / Click Transaction History again / Then download / Then custom Time Period / Put in the time period (It doesn't matter if you go way before you started contributing) / File format of CSV and download

Open in Excel and filter by transaction type
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 2:43:20 PM EDT
[#2]
when i click "transaction history" then set the date range to my date of hire through yesterday, it shows how much i put in versus how much my employer put in, no need to download anything or use excel for me...
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 11:41:30 AM EDT
[#3]
typically listed as "Contributions" which means how much you paid into the account
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 9:06:07 PM EDT
[#4]
You should be able to sort by contribution type....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top