Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2015 3:58:30 PM EDT
For those of us not experts in this kinda stuff, What exactly happened to BTU today?
up over 1200%? did some people realy get as rich as I think they did?

I was about to throw a few hundred at BTU, was tempted to drop even more the moment soro's bought up a bunch (did not have money at that exact moment so I waited out its rise and dip) a month or two ago just to gamble
I had a few shares, seriously I had 4 shares as a way to spend my leftovers after a few buys last week
so I made a few bucks lol
the charts and info I have been searching out have been a little confusing, so I ask here
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 4:10:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I came to post this question as well. Maybe a reverse split?
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 7:27:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 2:57:34 AM EDT
[#3]
A guy from Scottrade called me a week or 2 ago and said they were doing a 15-1 reverse split and they were going to charge me a $20 reorganization fee.  

My account is mainly just for fun, so I let it ride
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 12:40:52 AM EDT
[#4]
+35% today....people wanna know.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 11:40:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Reverse split, got it
I see what ended up happening, checking my accounts to see a 1200% increase yet the charts did not show any jump was odd
now I get it
been popular since the reverse split, it needs to go back down so I can buy more

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top