Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2014 1:10:46 PM EDT
Updating our company's signature. Insurance field. We want to prompt customers to provide a 9-10 on a company sent survey, if customer can't provide a 9-10 we want to prompt them to contact us directly.

Any thoughts or examples of what works well for getting positive feedback. The survey is our scorecard which effects compensation etc.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 2:06:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Doing a good job in the first place?
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 2:16:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Prompting feedback is one thing, prompting a 9-10 is another.

ETA: It's poor form to ask for an "A", just ask for a grade.  Do good work and good feedback should follow.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:41:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Prompting feedback is one thing, prompting a 9-10 is another.

ETA: It's poor form to ask for an "A", just ask for a grade.  Do good work and good feedback should follow.
View Quote

That is what I want to do.. basically let them know if they get a survey request and they cannot answer 9-10 on it, please call us to tell us what we can do better.

does that make sense? but I don't want to sound like we are telling them to give us an A.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:41:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Doing a good job in the first place?
View Quote

yes.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:46:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:  That is what I want to do.. basically let them know if they get a survey request and they cannot answer 9-10 on it, please call us to tell us what we can do better.

does that make sense? but I don't want to sound like we are telling them to give us an A.
View Quote

Computerized survey pops a box requesting details about their experience if 9 or 10 is not filled out.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:47:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Computerized survey pops a box requesting details about their experience if 9 or 10 is not filled out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  That is what I want to do.. basically let them know if they get a survey request and they cannot answer 9-10 on it, please call us to tell us what we can do better.

we do not send the survey the survey is sent by corporate about us. we have no control of survey content.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top