Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2014 7:33:34 AM EDT
I have some pouches that I would like to offload to someone deployed. Two diamondback tactical frag pouches, a new 215 gear breacher tool/charge pouch, and a shotgun pouch. I also have some other random stuff I will throw in there. I will stuff as much crap as I can fit in a flat rate box and send it your way.  I would like them to go to someone that will use  (i.e if you work behind a desk, you will not need frag pouches).

If you would like these just leave a reply here with a brief description of what you do and where you are and then send me a IM with your address and any special requests and I will get it right out to you.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/16/2014 8:20:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Hi there, I am a US Army combat engineer with multiple deployments. I am currently in southern Afghanistan working with horizontal engineers tearing bases down to nothing.
Link Posted: 2/16/2014 9:05:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Description sent via PM
Link Posted: 2/16/2014 9:18:10 AM EDT
[#3]
replied to both you guys above.

I already sent out the stuff listed above but I would love to help out with further requests if I have anything you guys want or need.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top