Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2016 9:59:19 AM EDT
How would you rate Blair Walsh's miss yesterday in the Vikings vs Seahawks opening round playoff game?
Link Posted: 1/11/2016 10:05:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/11/2016 10:13:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Bills Scott Norwood wide right Superbowl 8 seconds left against the Giants. I think it was 1991....
Link Posted: 1/11/2016 10:46:05 AM EDT
[#3]
The kicker was the only one to score any points in that game for the vikings. I wouldn't hold it against him that he missed one.
Link Posted: 1/11/2016 11:24:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bills Scott Norwood wide right Superbowl 8 seconds left against the Giants. I think it was 1991....
View Quote

this
Link Posted: 1/11/2016 11:43:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup. I remember watching that game thinking it was over. I almost shut the tv off I was so disappointed. Glad I didn't.
Link Posted: 1/11/2016 11:59:00 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

The kicker was the only one to score any points in that game for the vikings. I wouldn't hold it against him that he missed one.
View Quote

It was a 27 yard kick.  That practically defines 'automatic.'

Link Posted: 1/20/2016 6:35:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not for this guy, he's missed 4 or 5 PAT's this year.  I remember him at UGA, he was solid up until his senior year.  In fact, he was as close to automatic as you could get, and was 55 out of 68 on FG attempts.  It all went to hell in his senior season, when he went 21 for 35.
Link Posted: 1/20/2016 6:41:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Arfcom has a sports forum?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top