Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2015 4:00:42 AM EDT
I'm having issues picking three WR to start this week (again). My choices are Julio, Larry Fitz, Amari, Martavis and Sammy Watkins.
I always start Julio and Larry, but as usual I'm torn for my third.

Sammy against Houston D in Buffalo. He went off last week and I have a feeling this week will be the same because of the stress the team is getting to get him the ball more. This also depends on how much of a factor JJ will be.

Amari Cooper against KC in Oakland. Amari has calmed down with points lately, I haven't started him too much the last three weeks

Martavis Bryant at home against Indy. Don't know much about the Indy DB's. Big Ben is suppose to play and he is having a hell of a year. He could go for another 400 yd week this week and distribute the ball well. Brown has gotten a lot of double coverage and Bryant is mostly used for the go routes and deep routes which is great for yardage.

The rest of my team:

Aaron Rogers

Darren McFadden

Shaun Draughn (this was last minute pick up)

Scott Chandler (another last minute frree agent)

Seatle D

Seatle Kicker

Bench this week

Jordan Reed TE Washington

Frank Gore

Jeremy Langford (I'm still wondering if I should start him)

Karlos Williams (Injurred still)

Link Posted: 12/17/2015 3:45:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I feel bad no one replied to this. How did it turn out?
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 2:48:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I would have to look back to that week.
I can't remember now.  

I have been tasked all season with having good receivers but not choosing the right ones to start!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top