Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2014 12:23:58 AM EDT
So I don't see an ARFCOM start 'em sit 'em thread yet, so lets get one going....

Post your week to week start/sit questions and lets have the ARFCOM FFL folks weigh in.

I'll get it started

Flex option; Standard scoring

Ben Tate v. Pitt or Edelman v. Miami?

My issues:  I have Gronk who is more than likely a start on Sun but that will take away from Edelman's looks (especially in the RZ).  However, w/ the defenses attention on Gronk it could open up Edelman for more looks.  And he made Miami look dumb last year.

Ben Tate is a key part of the Cleveland offense with such mediocre QB/WR options.  Prob is he is playing against a rival opponent, away, and the D is going to be looking to shut him down quick so they can focus on punishing the QB.

Alternative option: Move R. White out of the WR position for Edelman and slide Tate in on the flex.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 10:00:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I think you answered your own question.
Ben Tate is a key part of the Cleveland offense with such mediocre QB/WR options. Prob is he is playing against a rival opponent, away, and the D is going to be looking to shut him down quick so they can focus on punishing the QB.
View Quote

I think White will be fed the ball with man cover opportunities for him opposite Julio. I wouldn't bench him for either Edelman or Tate imo.

I think you answered your 2nd question.
I have Gronk who is more than likely a start on Sun but that will take away from Edelman's looks (especially in the RZ). However, w/ the defenses attention on Gronk it could open up Edelman for more looks. And he made Miami look dumb last year.
View Quote

I'd go with Edelman.

my flex:
Toby Gerhart @ Philly?
or Ryan Mathews @ Arizona?
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 2:11:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Who should I sit?  Fitzgerald or Floyd?  (both w/ Cards)
                             Rams D or Minn D?
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 2:05:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Who should I sit?  Fitzgerald or Floyd?  (both w/ Cards)
                             Rams D or Minn D?
View Quote

You should find another D off the waiver wire.
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 2:43:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Flex position-

Kelvin Benjamin or Justin Forsett?
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 3:48:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Flex position-

Kelvin Benjamin or Justin Forsett?
View Quote

Im hoping Forsett since AP just went down.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:21:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Pierce seems to be getting the reps. I picked up both Pierce and Forsett. I dropped Forsett for Asiata this week. Both Asiata and Pierce are on the bench though. I want to see how it shakes out before I start either one.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:58:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Cobb, D. Thomas, K. Benjamin, Quick.

Play 3.  (have Cobb, Thomas and Benjamin right now)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top