BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 7:55:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

i have a slew of players who could do awesome, could suck, and usually do the best on weeks they are projected to do the worst...i go on everything to home or away game/opponents/projections/prime-time game/etc/etc and most years i seem to pick the guys who do the worst...i am about to start letting the wife pick or flip a coin,,,

One thing that usually works is when a player plays his old team, usually that = increased performance
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
fuck yahoo projections by the way...

last week i am projected to dominate and i lose.

this week im projected to lose and ed up winning by the largest margin

I'm beginning to learn they all suck  

i have a slew of players who could do awesome, could suck, and usually do the best on weeks they are projected to do the worst...i go on everything to home or away game/opponents/projections/prime-time game/etc/etc and most years i seem to pick the guys who do the worst...i am about to start letting the wife pick or flip a coin,,,

One thing that usually works is when a player plays his old team, usually that = increased performance

Offer inbound
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 8:01:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm looking to trade a WR or possibly two for a #1 RB.  I've got Julio Jones, Brandon Marshall, Steve Smith, Mohammed Sanu, and TY Hilton.  

Make me an offer if you've got something decent in mind.
View Quote

I sent you two. The one requires a game of chance on both our parts, it could work out for both of us, one or neither.

The other is straight up and fair. No need to have points sitting on your bench each week and it is a definite upgrade at RB for you.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 11:36:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Could some of your jerkoffs at least has the courtesy to respond to trade offers.

Fucking assholes.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 11:52:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Could some of your jerkoffs at least has the courtesy to respond to trade offers.

Fucking assholes.
View Quote

FU
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 4:50:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

FU
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking assholes.

FU

In my car and on the way to CT. Get ready bitch
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 5:22:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Jergens...or KY?
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 8:01:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Jergens...or KY?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jergens...or KY?

Why you gotta ask every time? You know I break out with KY!
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:25:46 PM EDT
[#8]
WTF i never even noticed a trade offer, make me some more!!!

And fuck you goblin, you lucky fucker...that was a close game, and 1 big play from Bell would have made me the winner :P
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:29:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I can't remember an NFL season that was so upside down in terms of player production, re, stars sucking and nobodys picking up the slack.

My roster is being held together with duct tape and baling twine.

View Quote

shit, this is my kinda environment, thats how my team is every year
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 6:56:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

And fuck you goblin, you lucky fucker...that was a close game, and 1 big play from Bell would have made me the winner :P
View Quote

You missed a good one dickbag. I was desperate and had an offer in to you that sat for 3 days without a response. You were getting the better deal but I was in a hole. Now its a week later and my season is done as is that offer.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 7:48:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You missed a good one dickbag. I was desperate and had an offer in to you that sat for 3 days without a response. You were getting the better deal but I was in a hole. Now its a week later and my season is done as is that offer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not over you could still comeback.... Never-mind.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:09:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who let you in this league anyway????  

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 10:29:30 PM EDT
[#13]
This season is making me want to punch myself in the nuts
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 6:55:03 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

This season is making me want to punch myself in the nuts

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/27/2014 8:13:20 PM EDT
[#15]
I mean 181 points and I still have a kicker.  I don't want to say my team is ridiculous, but fuck my team is ridiculous! O and thank God I'm not from north east and have those terrible accents.
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 9:25:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I mean 181 points and I still have a kicker.  I don't want to say my team is ridiculous, but fuck my team is ridiculous! O and thank God I'm not from north east and have those terrible accents.
View Quote

you have the most points scored overall, but you also have the least points scored against...i guess if you wanna dominate, thats the way to do it.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 8:55:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well you just jinxed yourself. I said the same thing after week one and have only won 1 game since then.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 1:02:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

shhhhhhhit.....you didnt even break 200 man, come back when you have something worth braggin' about.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 4:51:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

He makes a good point.  

Link Posted: 10/28/2014 7:50:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

He makes a good point.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He makes a good point.  

What fuckin accent....
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:54:46 AM EDT
[#21]
Mark Ingram in a contract year = fantasy gold
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:56:39 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View Quote

Look up last years standings.  I destroyed everyone (12-2-0) the way you are doing this year.  Lost in the first playoff game - badly.  Ended up third.

Game logs:

Win173.30 - 89.30
Win160.30 - 115.68
Win153.60 - 67.58
Loss107.04 - 154.52
Win149.48 - 89.08
Win97.90 - 77.14
Loss72.36 - 102.16
Win109.50 - 85.78
Win122.62 - 103.54
Win110.72 - 78.78
Win102.28 - 89.48
Win124.14 - 57.06
Win146.30 - 124.68
Win176.12 - 70.54

Average winning margin - 41.26 points.

So far your avg. winning margin over eight games is 48.57

So yeah, you've got a very strong team.  But don't get too cocky, because all your hopes and dreams can be dashed in one afternoon of playoff football.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:53:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Mark Ingram in a contract year = fantasy gold
View Quote

Agreed -I have him in 2 other leagues and he could end up being the best back in football (for fantasy purposes) come end of the year.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:54:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Look up last years standings.  I destroyed everyone (12-2-0) the way you are doing this year.  Lost in the first playoff game - badly.  Ended up third.

Game logs:

Win173.30 - 89.30
Win160.30 - 115.68
Win153.60 - 67.58
Loss107.04 - 154.52
Win149.48 - 89.08
Win97.90 - 77.14
Loss72.36 - 102.16
Win109.50 - 85.78
Win122.62 - 103.54
Win110.72 - 78.78
Win102.28 - 89.48
Win124.14 - 57.06
Win146.30 - 124.68
Win176.12 - 70.54

So yeah, you've got a very strong team.  But don't get too cocky, because all your hopes and dreams can be dashed in one afternoon of playoff football.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Game logs:

Win173.30 - 89.30
Win160.30 - 115.68
Win153.60 - 67.58
Loss107.04 - 154.52
Win149.48 - 89.08
Win97.90 - 77.14
Loss72.36 - 102.16
Win109.50 - 85.78
Win122.62 - 103.54
Win110.72 - 78.78
Win102.28 - 89.48
Win124.14 - 57.06
Win146.30 - 124.68
Win176.12 - 70.54

Indeed...just ask Wobblin about that  

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:31:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ahhh yes. 2007 with Brady and Welker. It was the best of times...it was the worst of times....

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:31:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ahhh yes. 2007 with Brady and Welker. It was the best of times...it was the worst of times....

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:53:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes but if you had to lose to anyone, you were glad it was me  

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:04:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

speaking of brady and welker

if there was 1 week to play welker its this week...boom or bust this week for me

Link Posted: 11/2/2014 1:33:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

if there was 1 week to play welker its this week...boom or bust this week for me

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uggg...the weather is making me second guess this...less chance of a shootout and more of a 10-14 type game.
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 11:55:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Handcuff hug is making magic happen for their team, as they have the highest overall point total in the league this season by averaging 139.85 points per matchup. Chain Gang goes to 5-4 and falls to fifth place. The '72 Dolphins, Wooden's UCLA Bruins, and Rocky Marciano. That is the company that Handcuff hug will be mentioned with if they continue this undefeated streak.

-Just a little clip from my yahoo game recap
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 1:35:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Handcuff hug is making magic happen for their team, as they have the highest overall point total in the league this season by averaging 139.85 points per matchup. Chain Gang goes to 5-4 and falls to fifth place. The '72 Dolphins, Wooden's UCLA Bruins, and Rocky Marciano. That is the company that Handcuff hug will be mentioned with if they continue this undefeated streak.

-Just a little clip from my yahoo game recap
View Quote

A perfect example of just how much luck plays into this thing:

Luck
Brown
Hillman

Link Posted: 11/7/2014 9:36:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Two weeks in a row my starting QB posted NEGATIVE points. Is that a fantasy record in this league?

GET ON MY LEVEL SCRUBS
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 9:17:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Buy a membership  
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 2:54:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Talk about a fuck up...in the league pick em...I somehow picked against myself even though i was projected to win by 20 points (i would never pick against myself no matter what the projection was) so i am blaming that one a being drunk Wednesday night...or someone hacked my account...or my wife changed it...but im going with i was buzzed
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 12:53:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Don't worry guys I'm still undefeated !!! It was close but my strategery paid off
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 9:20:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Don't worry guys I'm still undefeated !!! It was close but my strategery paid off
View Quote

Fuck u, yes I'm pissed cause I have to play u twice...

I bet whoever gets the forth spot in the playoffs is gonna be glad to play u in the first round...

On a side note I would like to say that my current starting qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, flex spot, te & kicker are all my origian drafted team.  Also its nice to have 3 of the top 15 running backs.

FBHO to bad we didn't play this week instead of last...
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:41:22 PM EDT
[#37]
FBHO - again too bad we didnt play on a different week.  Same to handcuff hug.

Looks like schedule / bad luck could push me right out of the playoffs...gotta love when your team has an awesome week and the only team on pace to outscore you is the one you are playing brings back flashbacks of years past
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:57:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
FBHO - again too bad we didnt play on a different week.  Same to handcuff hug.

Looks like schedule / bad luck could push me right out of the playoffs...gotta love when your team has an awesome week and the only team on pace to outscore you is the one you are playing brings back flashbacks of years past
View Quote

Happens all the time. I lived that a few years ago. Remember I was the top scoring team by hundreds and yet had only 1 win. Every team had their career game when we played and then did crap the rest of the season.

It's all part of the game, but yes it does suck.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 10:08:11 PM EDT
[#39]
What a fucking joke.  Fuck tony romo and Ryan mathews.  Fuck fuckity fyck.  Fuck Michael vick stop throwing interceptions u pot head dog murderer.   Vegas gamblers ur logo is gay

Also got notice today my health ins rates taking another nasty jump...I now pay more then my house payment for health insurance.  Fuck u Obama.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 3:12:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
What a fucking joke.  Fuck tony romo and Ryan mathews.  Fuck fuckity fyck.  Fuck Michael vick stop throwing interceptions u pot head dog murderer.   Vegas gamblers ur logo is gay

Also got notice today my health ins rates taking another nasty jump...I now pay more then my house payment for health insurance.  Fuck u Obama.

View Quote

Told you not to vote for ZERO  
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 6:10:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Hats off to the mighty cock gobblin for ruining my perfect season.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 8:35:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 8:03:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

You're welcome.
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 12:21:21 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Looks like we will play a 3rd time this year then eh
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 12:22:45 PM EDT
[#45]
"The manager of heineken_NoBaDjUjU was probably the person who destroyed the curve on every test in school.  They scored 128.76 points against a projected 110.98 and beat their scoring projection for the eighth time this season, including the last seven weeks in a row."
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 1:45:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
"The manager of heineken_NoBaDjUjU was probably the person who destroyed the curve on every test in school.  They scored 128.76 points against a projected 110.98 and beat their scoring projection for the eighth time this season, including the last seven weeks in a row."
View Quote

Was that in the weekly summary?
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 7:16:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, usually there is a coll stat in there somewhere.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 2:45:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't get them anymore. Friggin Yahoo.

You still in for the Keeper league next year right?
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 5:13:27 PM EDT
[#49]
yes,

show me the rules and show me my team and values so i can start thinking about who to keep?

how does it work with the budget and the draft????
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 11:09:23 AM EDT
[#50]
good luck to playoff teams.

handcuff hug I am so sick of looking at your team logo
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top