Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 1:49:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Last week i picked somebody that didn't even qualify for the race.I am a dumb ass sometimes.

My picks.

All in the top 13 so far.

Yeah, I did that twice, so don't feel too bad. One week I picked Martin, who wasn't even racing. I forgot the other one, but I missed points both times.

Keselowski is in the race though, and has been in the top 10 , or was. I understand that it will lag, but he's the only one not showing anything at all.
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 2:00:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
What's up with ESPN not showing me any points for Keselowski ?

It's not showing a position, current or start, and it isn't giving me points for that either. Every other driver I have is showing all data, and giving me points.

Anyone else getting that?

Refresh and see what happens. I see him in 13th, 5.25 seconds behind the leader with 31 points.
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 2:06:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Just did it three times. I'm getting big goose eggs on him. All the other drivers are right, and my entry in the team thing is registering, but not with Keselowski's points. Hmm  , odd.
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 2:51:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Son of a biscuit eater. Holy Crap.

I just noticed. I clicked on Brian Keselowski instead of Brad. I never knew there was a freaking Brian. Dangitt!!!

I was sick last night again, and I guess I completely missed it.

I have 157 points for today. Had I not made that mistake, I would be getting points for Brad Keselowski. That would be 38 more points, which would move me up quite a bit, from 21st to 14th.  Arrrgh.
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 3:01:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I just noticed. I clicked on Brian Keselowski instead of Brad. I never knew there was a freaking Brian. Dangitt!!!

I have 157 points for today. Had I not made that mistake, I would be getting points for Brad Keselowski. That would be 38 more points, which would move me up quite a bit, from 21st to 14th.  Arrrgh.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to laugh................ but that's pretty funny.  
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 3:02:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Don't feel too bad about it. I did the same thing last year myself.   It's always a good idea to go to one of the sports pages and check the starting line up each week. I have picked a lower value driver a time or two and then found out he didn't qualify because I didn't check.

Link Posted: 4/7/2013 3:14:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh I checked. I clicked on Keselowski and traded for him. Or who I thought was him. I accidentally got Brian, possibly the black sheep of the family instead of Brad. I really cannot believe I did that. It is funny, but man.
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 5:33:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Gopher

Congratulations for most points for the week

MrHold

aka Hydrostat
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 6:40:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 9:33:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Knocked out of 1st place.  Would have been alright had Jeff Gordon not had wheel trouble.
Link Posted: 4/21/2013 9:56:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Don't forget to make your pics guys.
Link Posted: 4/21/2013 10:47:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'm actually having a real hard time with that this week. Kenseth is a given but after that some unusual names are doing good this week.
Link Posted: 4/21/2013 10:59:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Yeah, I'd moved up to 16th. I had everybody almost in the top 7 spots for a while. Then, I lost two big names.

I hope I move up some.
Link Posted: 4/21/2013 11:00:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm actually having a real hard time with that this week. Kenseth is a given but after that some unusual names are doing good this week.

I don't think it's that unusual names are doing good, I think it's more that some of the usual guys are having a hard week so far.  Hendrick doesn't seem like they even showed up this week.    I guess we'll see.
Link Posted: 4/21/2013 11:48:20 AM EDT
[#15]
2 last minute changes in. McMurray and Kurt B. are out, though i think they may do well.
Link Posted: 4/21/2013 12:58:00 PM EDT
[#16]
My picks

Kasey Kahne    
Carl Edwards  
Martin Truex Jr
Mark Martin      
Matt Kenseth

I think Michael Waltrip is on speed.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 5:03:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Well... I haven't touched my racing team since the start of the season.

I'm not doing too bad am I?

Link Posted: 4/26/2013 8:42:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Don't forget to make picks early roster locks at April 27 7:30 PM ET

GOOD LUCK TO ALL
Link Posted: 5/5/2013 12:57:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Well, I'm ranked 79,365th. I feel good. Yeah.
Link Posted: 5/5/2013 1:09:21 PM EDT
[#20]
OK< now I'm 2661th. hmmmm

Race is on guys. Good luck.
Link Posted: 5/5/2013 2:34:11 PM EDT
[#21]
At this point, I think everyone has lost at least one pick.
Link Posted: 5/5/2013 2:49:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

So far I'm ok on that front. So far.

Kennseth
Ambrose
Edwards
Logano
Truex Jr.

Link Posted: 5/5/2013 3:05:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I'm still all in

boyer
kenseth
waltrip
truex
edwards

PS  aka HYDROSTAT

Link Posted: 5/5/2013 6:49:37 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Quoted:

So far I'm ok on that front. So far.

Kennseth
Ambrose
Edwards
Logano
Truex Jr.

Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm still all in

boyer
kenseth
waltrip
truex
edwards

PS  aka HYDROSTAT

Well......... okay.    Maybe it's just me.
Link Posted: 5/5/2013 6:51:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm still all in

boyer
kenseth
waltrip
truex
edwards

PS  aka HYDROSTAT

I HAVE been above you 2x in the past 2 weeks.  Just need my guys to be there at the end.  
Link Posted: 5/7/2013 12:14:29 PM EDT
[#26]
65 points for the week, is that a record?
Link Posted: 5/11/2013 9:13:11 PM EDT
[#27]
ETA:  Nevermind.  I was looking at last week.  
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 3:14:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Remember to re-pick your drivers. Rosters reset to zero after last week.

Someone will forget, they always do.
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 3:59:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Col . Sanders is ready with a new team and ready for round two .
You boys at the top have a good number of points  and I hope my team can close some gaps this round .
Link Posted: 6/29/2013 4:47:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Anyone ready for the KY. race
Why does Darrell Waltrip always touch people He cannot keep his hands off others whenever he speaks .
Creepy
Link Posted: 6/29/2013 5:12:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I scored a 60 two weeks ago and it knocked me out of first but that the second lowest. Pendelton racing/Optimator got 37 the first week. He even had what I consider a decent lineup.
Link Posted: 6/29/2013 7:55:06 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm just happy to be hanging in there.

If enough people drop out, I might finish mid pack. lol

Link Posted: 6/29/2013 8:01:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Dang, I didn't know the race was tonight. I kept all the drivers from last week. Well, hopefully they will do well.

Ambrose
Stewart
Edwards
Gordon
Kurt Busch

Whoops, rain delay.
Link Posted: 6/30/2013 10:39:28 AM EDT
[#34]
I really dont have time to watch Nascar. I logged into ESPN last night to see how i did. I was like nice, 185 points. Found out this morning they didn't even race yet. Oh well. I never claimed I wasn't a dumbass.
Link Posted: 6/30/2013 11:29:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Lets try this again ....
Flipped it back and forth last nite till it was called . Will check out today as  it's pretty warm outside  .
Just finished up my first loads of 9mm and ready to see who will run good today .
Good luck Wolf hope you have a good race
Link Posted: 7/5/2013 10:31:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/5/2013 11:07:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/6/2013 7:42:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I scored a 60 two weeks ago and it knocked me out of first but that the second lowest. Pendelton racing/Optimator got 37 the first week. He even had what I consider a decent lineup.

I thought you might have accidently left a driver in who was sidelined that week. I've done that with Brian Vickers and Mark Martin and got 0 points for them.

Ironically 4 of your 5 drivers led at least one lap so you got extra points.

is right. I took a beating. I dont even feel bad about it though, take a look at hydrostat,  he won last segment but this segment is kicking his ass. I cant imagine how frustrated he must feel.

Quoted:
ETA don't forget this week's race at Daytona is Saturday night so don't wait til Sunday to pick your drivers.

I get my picks done on Monday or Tuesday when the roster unlocks just for this situation. Then i tweak it if need be after final practice. Stewart was out he was so slow which is too bad, hes usually a pretty safe pic for Daytona.
Link Posted: 7/7/2013 7:30:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Oh yeah
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 3:56:42 PM EDT
[#40]
With everything going on with the Zimmerman trial, I forgot about the race.

I left my lineup in place, to include Michael Waltrip, who isn't running today, so I get a big fat ZERO for that spot.

I left Danica in there, knowing she isn't gonna do well on this track without a miracle.

The others were ok, Edwards, Cryle Busch, and Matt Kennseth, but I think I would have picked a replacement for one of the three.

Oh well. Such is life.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 4:20:52 PM EDT
[#41]
There were some great picks this week, now off to segment 3

Aka Hydrostat
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 4:35:36 PM EDT
[#42]
oh yeah
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 4:43:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Aka Hydrostat
View Quote

Yep i think its the first time we had anybody score better than 200, and we had 3 that did it. Your sure rocketed back up the ranks the past few weeks. Im happy to put his segment behind us.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:22:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Yep i think its the first time we had anybody score better than 200, and we had 3 that did it. Your sure rocketed back up the ranks the past few weeks. Im happy to put his segment behind us.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aka Hydrostat

Thanks Wild

Link Posted: 7/28/2013 6:50:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Thanks Wild

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aka Hydrostat

Thanks Wild

Some of you guys picked great this week. Wow. it wasn't just the 200+ picks, it was the fact there were a lot over 175. Congrats.

I thought I had a good pick for a while, but wound up at 157, which would normally be near the top middle of the pack, nothing great, but hanging in there and moving up for me from the 1st segment. Not today. A 157 was real low with all the great lineups you guys picked.
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 1:42:19 AM EDT
[#46]
I just want to say im drunk, and that I enjoy playing against you guys and talking to you every weekend. it gives me a chance to rack my brain and some structure. Im also impressed that i have worthy opponents. While I love winning, I hate an easy win.

Link Posted: 8/5/2013 5:34:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Hey Wild

you are still licking my boot heels by 2 points and it better stay that way

I see your picks were all in top 13 good job

I was lucky with one driver only getting 1 point to get 153 points

AKA Hydro
Link Posted: 8/7/2013 8:53:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Inquiring minds would like to know who will drive the 14 car

Get well soon Smoke I will miss the points
Link Posted: 8/7/2013 10:08:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Inquiring minds would like to know who will drive the 14 car

Get well soon Smoke I will miss the points
View Quote

Max Pappis this week.  Rumors of one of the Dillon boys or maybe Regan Smith.  Hell, he should kiss and make up with Robby Gordon and put him in the car for a few weeks.

Tony had a second surgery today and may need a third. Some reports of six to eight weeks minimum.  If he's smart he will just sit out the rest of the year.

Not his first go round with broken bones.
Link Posted: 8/7/2013 10:26:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Thanks for the info Gopher

MrHold

AKA Hydro

P.S. also for the nascar league
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top