Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2016 11:34:08 AM EDT
If someone can help this old neanderthal out I'd appreciate it. I have a program called Firehand Ember that I use for photos. The last version was 7.3 before they quit making/supporting it. I see it for sale and I don't care about updates. This program allows me to store, crop, change the images to a degree, and allows me to have multiple images up that I can go back and forth between. Do you think it would still be safe/good to buy the version that is out there or can you recommend another one.
Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 12:40:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Try IfranView
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 12:43:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Try Faststone Image Viewer before buying anything.  It's freeware and great.  So is the Faststone Image Resizer.  That thing is a blessing.  No more clogged bandwith posting pictures online or fucking around resizing one after another.  Just load, and bang, 8mb pics are converted to 500kb pics, or whatever you want.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top