Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2016 2:02:25 AM EDT
I have an an alienware running windows 7 pro.  I haven't used it in about a month, tonight I tried to use it andit won't let me log in , it just says " the user profile service service failed to log on "  " user profile cannot be loaded " .

I only have one profile on it , so I can't log in at all. What could bethe problem?
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 2:16:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Turn off the wireless or unplug the hard line from the Internet and then try logging in to just the computer.
Once it does, you should be able to re-connect your Internet and everything will work.
I had to do this on a co-worker's laptop running Windows 7 when he missed work for a couple of weeks due to surgery.  

That's all I got. Someone more savvy will likely be along shortly.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 7:10:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:01:02 AM EDT
[#3]
It didn't work.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:07:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Here is a video on fixing this issue.

Youtube

Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top