Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/12/2017 7:17:21 PM EDT
I'm unaffiliated with them, but am in their facebook group.  They're giving away a Godox AD200 flash and XT1 trigger.  Just have to sign up on their website.

Thought I'd pass it on, as I freaking love my AD200 flash set.  
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 10:38:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 11:11:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
US only huh?
View Quote
My guess is it's something to do with shipping lithium batteries international, but I'm rolling the dice on that one.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 9:29:33 AM EDT
[#3]
I threw my name in the hat to try to win it. We will see how much spam mail I get now.
Thanks OP for the link. Do you know when they are having the drawing for it? They don't list it on the website.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 2:55:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I threw my name in the hat to try to win it. We will see how much spam mail I get now.
Thanks OP for the link. Do you know when they are having the drawing for it? They don't list it on the website.
View Quote
Not a clue, sorry. They just posted the link in the Facebook group. No spam for key yet, but I'm hoping to get my 2nd one of those from the giveaway. Great flash sets. 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top