Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2017 11:38:17 PM EDT
Any good resources that teach from the starting basics through to advanced? I know that there are lots of tutorials on youtube but they are difficult and time consuming to sort through them to get to what I need. Adobe even has a channel with Lightroom but it must be a old version because lots on the video doesn't match up with what I'm seeing in Lightroom that I just downloaded.

A book or video series that start from the bottom and build would be great. Anything like that exists?
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:11:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Take a look at Tony Northrop's book. Also look at Lightroom Queen.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:25:19 AM EDT
[#2]
The free stuff from Adobe's Julianne Kost is pretty good.
http://blogs.adobe.com/jkost/lightroom-training-videos
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:41:31 AM EDT
[#3]
tons how-to on Youtube.

It's very easy to use once you familiar with the module layout. I learn it without reading anything, but then again, I am a everyday user of other Adobe products before.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 3:02:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 6:53:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Everything I've learned about Lightroom was from free Youtube tutorials and blog posts. It's completely changed my photography style and well worth the monthly fee Adobe asks.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 4:40:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 12:19:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Take a look at Tony Northrop's book. Also look at Lightroom Queen.
View Quote

This.  I bought 3 of Bampton's Lightroom Books.  Will but the next with the next LR update.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top