Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2016 6:44:33 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 4:24:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
D7200 users, NorthPolar posted a thread not too long ago about the updated firmware. The changelog is apparently not an exhaustive list of what it does. I recommend the update, especially if you're having any odd AF issues.
View Quote

Correct. The public changelogs from Nikon are not exhaustive.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 2:51:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Good to know that fixed it for you.  The only issue I'm having lately was the camera taking damn near forever to buffer shots.  Switched back to 12bit lossless from 14 and it disappeared.  Weird.  Odd that they'd do a partial change list for the update, even though all they really showed was minor stuff.

I take it you love that lens though?
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 3:20:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 3:34:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It pretty much lives on the camera these days.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good to know that fixed it for you.  The only issue I'm having lately was the camera taking damn near forever to buffer shots.  Switched back to 12bit lossless from 14 and it disappeared.  Weird.  Odd that they'd do a partial change list for the update, even though all they really showed was minor stuff.

I take it you love that lens though?

It pretty much lives on the camera these days.

I can understand that.  My 70-300 is my go to that lives on mine.  I am debating renting the Tamron 150-600 for a road trip later this summer if I can get my cards lined up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top