Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2015 2:40:28 PM EDT
I received a D7200 as a gift.

It's not a huge update over the D7100, but the few things that have changed are pretty cool.

Buffer capacity is more than tripled (huge advantage for birds in flight). New processor means faster autofocus and better ISO performance. New sensor, better image quality. Longer battery life too.

D7100 is now listed at fredmiranda, along with my 70-200 which nobody seems to be interested in on the EE here (not a surprise, really)

I was planning to keep the D7100 for a few more years at least but now it's gonna get converted into a little cash.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 8:36:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Sweet !

More money for more glass...
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 8:42:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sweet !

More money for more glass...
View Quote

Nein!

My lens buying days are over for a while. Trades are possible but unlikely.

Still trying to recover from the whole house fire thing. I'm trying to make money, not spend it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top