Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2014 6:07:12 PM EDT
was out taking some pics for my wife when this tornado decided to roll through

this was 90 degrees from the tornado

and here was as it was getting dark, was hard to try and capture the lightning and moon but there was a lot of lightning to bad i couldnt get a little more

check out the rest of my images https://www.flickr.com/photos/40612386@N04/
Link Posted: 7/7/2014 7:35:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice catch
Link Posted: 7/7/2014 8:41:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice catch indeed !

Link Posted: 7/8/2014 9:29:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Congratulations on the coming baby!

I like the landscape pics, crisp buidlings, vibrant colors, and defined tornadoes.  I especially like the sunset at the end.

What were your camera settings and equipment for getting these?
Link Posted: 7/8/2014 10:18:33 AM EDT
[#4]
For all but the last picture I just had my wife's 70D with 18-135 lens which is actually been pretty impressive, that ki lens gets better results than any other kit lenses I have had in the past, one with the moon was taken with my 5d if you go to my flicks in info when you are on the picture it will tell you focal length shutter speed apperature and camera . I have learned a lot just looking through flicker at settings people use. Thanks for the comments and we are excited for our first child
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 8:21:44 PM EDT
[#5]
LoL you should really have had your wife make an angry expression in that first pic.  That would've made an awesome stock photo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top