Missing the good old days of COD4.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 10:15:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By M4Real:
Missing the good old days of COD4.
View Quote

Ain't that the truth.

Kid asked me just yesterday if I still played, and I started telling stories about playing with all of you; how friendships developed.  Wish I still had time for it.  
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 11:40:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll second that notion/emotion.

The newer CoDs definitely don't seem to be as good as MW2, and especially CoD4.
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 11:43:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Old skool fuckers represent!
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 12:17:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Z1GZAGMAN LIVES
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 12:45:39 AM EDT
[#6]

Originally Posted By charliedontsurf:

Z1GZAGMAN LIVES
View Quote
I think I finally had to delete you about two years ago because you never signed on and played,

Of course now I'm that guy...

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 12:42:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Taintless One here

Got the RRoD and gave up for years, just bought an Xbone a couple months ago, haven't played any new CoD games. I couldn't recover my gamertag
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 1:21:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Man I miss those days, they were fucking epic....
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 9:23:53 PM EDT
[#9]

Originally Posted By VegasEgo:

View Quote

It will never be the same. I actually became friends with some of you guys and never even met you. That says a lot for how much time we spent online together. I still keep in touch with a few. I'm actually going to buy a Xbone for the release of the new Fallout.

Link Posted: 6/14/2015 9:32:30 PM EDT
[#10]

It will never be the same. I actually became friends with some of you guys and never even met you. That says a lot for how much time we spent online together. I still keep in touch with a few. I'm actually going to buy a Xbone for the release of the new Fallout.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I'm really hoping for co-op, at least a little
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 4:38:29 PM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes

About time.

NORUS checking in, I have an Xbone but am not playing much lately, I am hoping one of the many games coming out this fall will be worth it.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 6:17:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M4Real] [#12]
I soooo miss the days of our original "AR15" clan. I don't ever play anymore but, I think about those days often. Crazy that I actually miss talking to a bunch of gamer fags that I never actually met in person. I guess you can get to know people pretty well after many, many hours of banter online.

Are any of you old crew guys still playing XBone? Hell, I'll go buy one if anyone is still playing. I have more time these days.

@guns762
@RSnorris
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 6:39:15 PM EDT
[#13]
I soooo miss the days of our original "AR15" clan. I don't ever play anymore but, I think about those days often. Crazy that I actually miss talking to a bunch of gamer fags that I never actually met in person. I guess you can get to know people pretty well after many, many hours of banter online.

Are any of you old crew guys still playing XBone? Hell, I'll go buy one if anyone is still playing. I have more time these days.

@guns762
@RSnorris
View Quote
You get the remastered COD for XBONE?

I just got it last night.

I don't think Guns has plugged in his Xbox in a long time.  
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 8:26:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RSnorris] [#14]

@guns762
@RSnorris
View Quote
@M4Real

Chops and I still play a couple times a week, not as much as we used to a 6, 3 year old and an 8 mo old will do that.  We have played with Vern, Crook and Newton recently.  Last I had checked @guns762 's kid played PS4, but he was offline.

I say do it man, right now Chops and I are playing forza horizon 2. Chops, Vern, and I all have COD 4 remastered. So hit me up tonight when you get online.

ETA @vern23
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 8:46:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By RSnorris:
@M4Real

Chops and I still play a couple times a week, not as much as we used to a 6, 3 year old and an 8 mo old will do that.  We have played with Vern, Crook and Newton recently.  Last I had checked @guns762 's kid played PS4, but he was offline.

I say do it man, right now Chops and I are playing forza horizon 2. Chops, Vern, and I all have COD 4 remastered. So hit me up tonight when you get online.
View All Quotes

@guns762
@RSnorris
@M4Real

Cool! Good to hear that. I'm gonna have to look into a new Xbone. 
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 9:16:11 AM EDT
[#16]

Cool! Good to hear that. I'm gonna have to look into a new Xbone. 
View Quote
You mean.. BUY, damn it
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 2:33:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#17]

I too think about those times often.  So much fun.

My youngest plays PS4, but I'm about to be an empty nester....

Time flies.  

I wish I had time to play,  but I just don't anymore.  The Xbox 360 died years ago.  

You guys need to make vacation plans to cone to Yellowstone sometime.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 3:07:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Definitely miss those days. I can't tell you the last time the Xbox was hooked up. Getting a divorce now and all my kids are off to college, I may have to get back on someday
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 12:12:29 PM EDT
[#19]
NWTEN is still here!! Need to add some of you guys again did a massive purge a few years ago.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 1:50:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By nw10:
NWTEN is still here!! Need to add some of you guys again did a massive purge a few years ago.
View Quote
I need to purge some of mine, I've got some guys on my list that haven't been online forever.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 9:43:18 AM EDT
[#21]
If you guys need another body for MWR, my X-Box live account name is Crew 511A.  My kiddos use my account to play Minecraft, Roblox and Infinite Warfare (blargh), but I play MWR pretty religiously.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 4:21:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bushtree] [#22]
Meeeehhaaaadd is still here! Still get on pretty regularly with Favre on XBONE. I've seen Vern, Norus, Chops, Sosa online a few times here and there but we haven't really gotten all together. We should try to organize on one game sometime for nostalgia sake. Would be a fun throwback evening atleast.

On Xbox One:
M1AHD
Favre44
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 4:24:57 PM EDT
[#23]

You mean.. BUY, damn it
View Quote
Yes, damn it, BUY!
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:08:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Bushtree:
Yes, damn it, BUY!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bushtree:

You mean.. BUY, damn it
Yes, damn it, BUY!
Planning too. I'm just so freaking busy right now. Not sure I'd even be able to play if I did.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 4:21:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Karankawa] [#25]
So who's on the beta?  It's impressive.  Minor annoyances: repetitive voice prompts in war mode, *female* soldiers growling like Jillian Michaels and the male Nazi voice is a little too nondescript European.  I want some over the top angry Col. Klink sounding guy instead.
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 11:21:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By HSimpson:
So who's on the beta?  It's impressive.  Minor annoyances: repetitive voice prompts in war mode, *female* soldiers growling like Jillian Michaels and the male Nazi voice is a little too nondescript European.  I want some over the top angry Col. Klink sounding guy instead.
View Quote
I'm really on the fence right now about this one.  I realize COD isn't supposed to be realistic, but the rifles having red dot-esque sights is kind of killing it for me.
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 3:46:35 PM EDT
[#27]
I agree on the guns, if its going to be WW2 make it WW2.

With that said I will get it, there is nothing else out there that has caught my eye.
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 8:59:16 PM EDT
[#28]
I agree on the guns, if its going to be WW2 make it WW2.

With that said I will get it, there is nothing else out there that has caught my eye.
View Quote
I'm thinking about PUBG when it comes to X-Box One.

I'm hoping Treyarch does a proper modern era COD next year. 
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 8:18:02 AM EDT
[#29]
Heard from Hydroshock yesterday, and just saw ZW's thread about his son.  Jason280 has been dealing with his sons serious condition too.

I miss the days and support our COD4 crew used to offer.  Life would always seem easier after a few hours talking to you fellas.

Hope everyone is doing well, life never seems to get tires of throwing curves at us.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 3:29:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By guns762:
Heard from Hydroshock yesterday, and just saw ZW's thread about his son.  Jason280 has been dealing with his sons serious condition too.

I miss the days and support our COD4 crew used to offer.  Life would always seem easier after a few hours talking to you fellas.

Hope everyone is doing well, life never seems to get tires of throwing curves at us.
View Quote
Doing well here guns. I also miss those days also. I get bored late at night and really miss spending hours talking shit with all of you. I should really buy a new xbox.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 6:14:54 PM EDT
[#31]
I miss it too,  good times.

Beef, it's what's for dinner..

Z1GZAGMAN LIVES
Link Posted: 10/3/2018 11:54:14 PM EDT
[#32]
After eight years Microsoft finally killed my Lynn Do Wicker account as being offensive.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 7:08:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 7:24:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Checking in....  
Link Posted: 10/5/2018 2:18:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 11:24:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sandit] [#36]
Originally Posted By Kodiak-AK:
After eight years Microsoft finally killed my Lynn Do Wicker account as being offensive.
View Quote
So change it up.

Miss you guys, and all the fun and shenanigans.

Who wants an rpg?
Link Posted: 10/16/2018 9:58:12 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Sandit:

So change it up.

Who wants an rpg?
View Quote
I'm not giving them 10 bucks to change it. I'm swiftkitten now....
Link Posted: 10/18/2018 4:44:56 PM EDT
[#38]
View All Quotes

So change it up.

Who wants an rpg?
Am I going to have to buy a 10 dollar live card?

Because I will.
Link Posted: 10/22/2018 3:57:25 AM EDT
[#39]

Am I going to have to buy a 10 dollar live card?

Because I will.
View Quote
I can afford it. I just refuse too on principle. If they force change your name they should let you change it for free once.
Link Posted: 10/22/2018 12:05:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/25/2019 7:41:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Anybody playing the new COD? I finally bought a new Xbox. I'll be back online this Thursday if things go well. My old account is gone but, I created a new one with the same old GT.

GT= M4Real556

Hoping to find some of you from the old clan. Is the AR15 clan still around? Look me up and let's play!
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 1:40:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M4Real] [#42]
I doubt have of you are even still around but maybe some of you are. Feel free to tag anyone I missed.

@RSnorris
@guns762
@Sandit
@charliedontsurf
@VegasEgo
@AJ-IN-JAX
@Bushtree
@ZW17
@Kodiak-AK
@nw10
@isa268
@jonjsse1
@IIICHOPSIII
@Gravity_Tester
@GR8TWYT
@LADY_RAVE
@Bishop8pie
@AKTactical
@exprozacuser
@vern23
@Sniper1444
@Pita_146
@AgentOhm
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 1:43:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 1:47:04 PM EDT
[#44]
I'm on PS4 now.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 1:53:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M4Real] [#45]
Originally Posted By guns762:

Wish I had time to play.    I don't even have an xbox anymore.
View Quote
Yeah, I'm busy as heck too and haven't played in years. I just ordered a new XBox and I'm going to make time to play this new COD. Go get a new box man. You can get one for $149 bucks on Black Friday deals. Would love to play with you again.

So far me, NORUS, and CHOPS are back in.

Edit: ZW17 is in as well.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 1:54:37 PM EDT
[#46]
I'm on PS4 now.
View Quote
Do you have the new COD? You can play cross-platform now.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 2:01:36 PM EDT
[#47]

Still around, just not in COD world anymore....
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 2:32:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Have to pick up the game. I'm interested in getting the gang back together again.

I'm hoping to be able to get on an earlier shift to get Mt evenings back.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 2:34:41 PM EDT
[#49]
View All Quotes
I'm on PS4 now.
Yes, I do.

Will post my GT and # associated with account when I get home in a couple of days.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 4:17:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By AJ-IN-JAX:

Still around, just not in COD world anymore....
View Quote
The new COD is apparently pretty good. Go get it man!
Page / 24
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top