Link Posted: 4/7/2009 1:45:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By GR8TWYT:
He's the pic of my half eyebrow shaving accident mentioned tonight:

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o300/GR8T_WYT/moneymike/Eyebrow.jpg

Tee-hee!
Link Posted: 4/7/2009 12:44:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Well I'll catch up to you guys in about 4 weeks or so. Xbox 360 just died yesterday.

First time it lasted like 4 months. This one about a year.

- Edisla
Link Posted: 4/7/2009 7:40:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By kf6myv:
Well I'll catch up to you guys in about 4 weeks or so. Xbox 360 just died yesterday.

First time it lasted like 4 months. This one about a year.

- Edisla

Sorry to hear, send it off to Microsoft. They have gotten much faster with turn around times.. My last one took 11 days including shipping both ways and weekends.
Link Posted: 4/8/2009 7:11:28 PM EDT
[#5]
How do you guys have so many problems with your xbox's, I have mine since the day it released and I havnt one problem at all.
Link Posted: 4/8/2009 8:58:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I bought mine from a guy at work who had it since release. It would RRoD but if I shut it off/smacked it a few times, it would work. One day beating on it didn't work anymore so I gave up and just bought a brand new one a few months ago.
Link Posted: 4/8/2009 10:36:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Just got the box today and its packed and ready to go out.

Shit happens. They just break. Mine is never abused. Set it up and use it here and there. Then RROD. Nothing I can do about it.
Link Posted: 4/9/2009 2:31:05 PM EDT
[#8]
BTW GreatWhite, Why were you shaving your Eyebrows? I have to shave my left one due to my scar, it makes the hair grow in all funky, and have the time I get ingrown hairs on there... and it hurts like hell....
Link Posted: 4/10/2009 6:39:59 AM EDT
[#9]
I seem to recall running across the Ar15 clan tag back in early '08 and getting clobbered. Now I see all the fun I missed out on. Wish I'd known about this place earlier.

How many people still play CoD4?
Link Posted: 4/10/2009 11:40:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Sandit:
I seem to recall running across the Ar15 clan tag back in early '08 and getting clobbered. Now I see all the fun I missed out on. Wish I'd known about this place earlier.

There is still a big group of us that plays. Last night we basically had a full room of us, there was like 2 that wasn't. Whats your gamer tag
Link Posted: 4/10/2009 11:51:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By LADY_RAVE:

There is still a big group of us that plays. Last night we basically had a full room of us, there was like 2 that wasn't. Whats your gamer tag

The group is split between COD4 and COD5.  There are some (not naming names) that swing both ways.
Link Posted: 4/10/2009 11:55:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Bishop... do you have a paintball gun?
Link Posted: 4/10/2009 11:58:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By xMANBEARPIGx007:

No but I have an AR... Rifles at dawn...

JK.  I don't,  I've only played paintball once.  You stil looking for a group?
Link Posted: 4/10/2009 12:34:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Bishop8pie:
Originally Posted By xMANBEARPIGx007:

No but I have an AR... Rifles at dawn...

JK.  I don't,  I've only played paintball once.  You stil looking for a group?

Yes and no.... someone posted a link to this weekend paintball game.  It looks like fun and i am trying to find someone to go with.
Link Posted: 4/10/2009 10:40:13 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm going behind enemies lines(California, San diego) for the weekend. If you don't see me Tuesday, expect the worst, no dibs on my guns, since I lost them all on a boating accident in the middle of the desert.

See you all later, someone pick on rave for me,
Link Posted: 4/10/2009 10:40:25 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm going behind enemies lines(California, San diego) for the weekend. If you don't see me Tuesday, expect the worst, no dibs on my guns, since I lost them all on a boating accident in the middle of the desert.

See you all later, someone pick on rave for me,
Link Posted: 4/11/2009 4:31:13 PM EDT
[#17]

Sandit0013

My connection is somewhat irregular currently.

I also work 3rd shift, so I'm on in the mornings during the weekdays.
Link Posted: 4/11/2009 5:28:39 PM EDT
[#18]

Sandit0013

post your info in the W@W thread too, since they all have cod4.  Mikhail (gamertag "Schingler") and a couple other guys play in the morning, and i'm sure they'd be down to play either game.
Link Posted: 4/11/2009 6:39:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By AgentOhm:

Sandit0013

post your info in the W@W thread too, since they all have cod4.  Mikhail (gamertag "Schingler") and a couple other guys play in the morning, and i'm sure they'd be down to play either game.

Tempting, but I don't have WaW.

So, to get into the clan, do I have to beat GR8TWYT Mano Y Mano? Or just profess my love of all things Cheeto?
Link Posted: 4/11/2009 6:56:48 PM EDT
[#20]

Sandit0013

So, to get into the clan, do I have to beat GR8TWYT Mano Y Mano? Or just profess my love of all things Cheeto?

as i said, they have BOTH games, and i'm sure they'd be willing to play cod4 if that's all you have.

to get into the clan, all you have to do is answer one simple question: how do you feel about full frontal male nudity?
Link Posted: 4/11/2009 6:59:30 PM EDT
[#21]

Sandit0013

You done your research huh?
Link Posted: 4/11/2009 7:00:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LADY_RAVE] [#22]

Sandit0013

as i said, they have BOTH games, and i'm sure they'd be willing to play cod4 if that's all you have.

to get into the clan, all you have to do is answer one simple question: how do you feel about full frontal male nudity?

Oh yeah Gamertag= RAVE RIOT

Stay away from Tactical Flop and VegasEgo
Link Posted: 4/11/2009 7:24:22 PM EDT
[#23]

Sandit0013

Oh yeah Gamertag= RAVE RIOT

Stay away from Tactical Flop and VegasEgo

that's it rave.  i gave you a reprieve,  now it's go time
Link Posted: 4/11/2009 7:28:10 PM EDT
[#24]

Sandit0013

Shit.  Beating me is like winning a foot race in the Special Olympics.  Add me to your friends list.  
Link Posted: 4/11/2009 7:33:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sandit] [#25]

Sandit0013

Shit.  Beating me is like winning a foot race in the Special Olympics.  Add me to your friends list.  

I'm getting back into CoD4 after a several month hiatus. So teh m4d sk1llz aren't back up to par yet.

And yes Rave, I've been doing my homework. I'm at page 89 of this thread. Know thy adversary.

ETA: As for the male nudity, there had better be naked females as the reason for stated nudity.
Link Posted: 4/11/2009 7:51:49 PM EDT
[#26]

Sandit0013

GR8TWYT... pshh na you dont need to do that..

Just profess your love of all things Cheeto and Bigverns gay ass,   then you will be one of us

Gamertag - M1AHD

Link Posted: 4/11/2009 9:35:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Just a handful of posts left........so......close........
Link Posted: 4/11/2009 9:37:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By vern23:
Just a handful of posts left........so......close........

I Help
Link Posted: 4/11/2009 11:52:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Airstrike it!
Link Posted: 4/11/2009 11:54:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Where are the post whores when you need them?
Link Posted: 4/12/2009 1:49:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Brassoe] [#31]
In for 1

2500 posts or 100 pages? ETA: After doing the math, I am ASSUMING 100 pages IS 2500 posts.

Hard to believe I haven't gotten this yet.  Oh wait, still buying ammo.  

Should be picking it up soon enough after I put down Far Cry 2.
Link Posted: 4/12/2009 9:45:11 AM EDT
[#32]
btw everyone i chnged my name to BrokenFapper
Link Posted: 4/12/2009 11:01:51 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By brokenyapper:
btw everyone i chnged my name to BrokenFapper

Another detail that just doesn't matter.
Link Posted: 4/12/2009 11:06:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/12/2009 11:31:53 AM EDT
[#35]

Originally Posted By ZW17:

Here is the deal... I like fisting moms with my nubby hand. Yup, I play xbox with one hand and whoop ass. I also like making friends with the Brits.

Where is Hydro? Does he ever post here?

It would seem not.

....sweetums.

Those limeys were a lot of fun, btw.  Oh, and they still haven't accepted my friend requests.
Link Posted: 4/12/2009 12:54:49 PM EDT
[#36]
did you guys piss off some limey bastards?

Also I think if the Bastard of Boston, hydro foesnt post in this thread we should boycott him for not helping.
Link Posted: 4/12/2009 3:00:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Happy Easter Everyone!!!
Link Posted: 4/12/2009 3:30:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LADY_RAVE] [#38]
OK I decided that I could not let this one go without posting a pic of the new gun!

Link Posted: 4/12/2009 6:14:05 PM EDT
[#39]

He's the pic of my half eyebrow shaving accident mentioned tonight:

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o300/GR8T_WYT/moneymike/Eyebrow.jpg

Holy shit you look like this guy on Top Chef.

Link Posted: 4/12/2009 9:21:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By ZW17:
Here is the deal... I like fisting moms with my nubby hand. Yup, I play xbox with one hand and whoop ass. I also like making friends with the Brits.

Where is Hydro? Does he ever post here?

It's all about masturbating with the blood from a session of dirty prison sex with someones dad.
Link Posted: 4/12/2009 9:30:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Here to help with the post count AND:

The NEW COD4 AR15.com thread!
Link Posted: 4/12/2009 9:37:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M4Real] [#42]

OK I decided that I could not let this one go without posting a pic of the new gun!

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k242/Angelgal22777/DSCN0581.jpg

Nice gun Rave.

Link Posted: 4/12/2009 10:40:00 PM EDT
[#43]

Haha, I actually did thy once during a match, it was quid the reaction.

Also rave, why do you always tell people to stay away? I have done nothing to you at all. Well, there's nothing I havnt done to you in my sleep...

Just kidding....
Link Posted: 4/13/2009 12:20:35 AM EDT
[#44]
one closer.

PS: Vern's gay.
Link Posted: 4/13/2009 4:00:31 AM EDT
[#45]

You know, I might have to try that the next time I get used as sniper bait.

What was Vern's 'tag again? I want to know who to be afraid of.

Hopefully I can get my line run for internet to my room this week.
Link Posted: 4/13/2009 4:03:58 AM EDT
[#46]

It's Bigayvern

Link Posted: 4/13/2009 5:49:44 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Pita_146:

It's Bigayvern

I had to pull up my friends list to verify that.

Actually I pulled up GR8TWYts, but that's another matter.

Has anyone ever considered making a gamertag specifically for clan use, as a kind of a hub?
Link Posted: 4/13/2009 12:13:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By M4Real:

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k242/Angelgal22777/DSCN0581.jpg

Nice gun Rave.

Thanks, I really like it for my first gun. I do plan on moving on to bigger and better ones though
Link Posted: 4/13/2009 12:18:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Pita_146:

It's Bigayvern

who let you in here?
Link Posted: 4/13/2009 12:22:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By VegasEgo:

Haha, I actually did thy once during a match, it was quid the reaction.

Also rave, why do you always tell people to stay away? I have done nothing to you at all. Well, there's nothing I havnt done to you in my sleep...

Just kidding....

oh come on if your gonna dish it out you gotta be able to take some of it back
Page / 51
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top