Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 51
Link Posted: 11/16/2007 1:44:28 PM EDT
[#1]

Originally Posted By knoxtnshooter:
guys...just found you here... i sent out about 20 friend requests from my GT "stephenthesuave"... looking forward to hooking up with you guys.  I'm a 45 right now.

accepted,

once again mines "M1AHD"
Link Posted: 11/16/2007 2:58:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Xbox live name: P3nthouse

I will join the clan tonight - I just beat the single player, so it will be my first foray into multi with this game.
Link Posted: 11/16/2007 3:18:52 PM EDT
[#3]
If you guys have sent me messages and I haven't joined it is probably my friend playing, sorry bout that.

Anyway, I am going to try and get everybody added tonight and dominate all weekend.  I need to take a break, football season=too much beer with the buds.  So give me a shout.

gamertag NORUS

norris
Link Posted: 11/16/2007 3:39:05 PM EDT
[#4]
ok i sent friend requests to most of you, my gamertag is Funkarius
Link Posted: 11/16/2007 3:41:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Originally Posted By vern23:
We've got an interesting crew.  Some even threaten little annoying fucks with anal sex behind the woodshed.

Arfcom is awesome.

That was some funny shit last night! Remember it's not gay if it is just a wide stance
Link Posted: 11/16/2007 6:02:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/17/2007 2:19:52 AM EDT
[#7]
My gametag is VegasEgo, I play with azz and M1a
Link Posted: 11/17/2007 11:01:15 AM EDT
[#8]

Originally Posted By jonjsse1:
thanks for the support guys, its awsome playing with all of you tearing up the non arfcomers..

though im disapointed there are some straglers still glued to rainbow six vegas, you know who you are. go out and BUY THIS GAME

hey, pillow fight this!

G/T is  AZATHOTH777   and   EV1L MONKEY (i haven't started a cod4 profile yet on this one)
I'll be the bombay drink'in a-hole!

btw: JTH16  finaly got it.
Link Posted: 11/18/2007 9:17:00 AM EDT
[#9]
GT: Pita146Kamikaze

Just signed up for live.
Link Posted: 11/18/2007 10:16:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Lord_Of_War] [#10]
My gamertag is JTH16. I just picked the game up a couple of days ago, and I like it so far, but Rainbow Six: Vegas is still a better game .  If COD:4 had a hajji hunt mode my opinion of it might be different.
Link Posted: 11/18/2007 10:57:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Lakeguy556
Link Posted: 11/18/2007 11:30:51 PM EDT
[#12]
OKLAHOMA LAWMAN
Link Posted: 11/19/2007 7:38:43 AM EDT
[#13]
It was cool having 9 AR15's on the same team tonight.. good matches and good fun!!!!
Link Posted: 11/19/2007 10:20:30 AM EDT
[#14]
My roommate just bit the bullet and bought xbox live.  I'll be playing on his Gamertag-

CrashZ37

Between finals and my gf hating, I don't know how much I'll be playing right now, but I'll give it a shot.
Link Posted: 11/20/2007 6:43:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Again Im KC Weapon. We need to get a good sabotage going again. I loved doing something other than team deathmatch.

ETA- I should mention that I have accidently denied a handfull of friend requests. Im sorry if one was you, and please resend me one and Ill accept it. And btw, my local friends are all about to renew their LIVE.
Link Posted: 11/20/2007 10:34:53 AM EDT
[#16]

Originally Posted By VegasEgo:
It was cool having 9 AR15's on the same team tonight.. good matches and good fun!!!!

It sure was!! Taintless One here it was funny when everyone would quit when they saw our clan tags
Link Posted: 11/20/2007 2:39:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Yep, nobody wants to join and play a match they will lose The other day we got into several rounds with a equaly good clan and it was a lot of fun but,........................we still won over all Id say.
Link Posted: 11/20/2007 2:45:58 PM EDT
[#18]

Originally Posted By jonjsse1:
well being that COD 4 is the shiznit and im tearing it up online, im starting a clan for arfcom, just plug in AR15 as your clan tag and lets play together

xbox live gamertag for me is : jonjesse1

Im in
Link Posted: 11/20/2007 2:51:12 PM EDT
[#19]
I just wanted to add, that I dis like all of you, as I DO-NOT have a X-box 360, nor am I online game capable.

you cool kids have all the fun...for now
bastages...all of ya..
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 4:49:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Well have fun gaming without me this next week guys. I've gone back to my parents house for thanksgiving and wont be back home until Tuesday..

See ya then.
Link Posted: 11/21/2007 5:19:44 PM EDT
[#21]
I roll as DoucheBaggin (they cut off my s)

I saw 2girls1cup last night and about died of laughter.
Link Posted: 11/22/2007 8:58:41 PM EDT
[#22]
GT is HeLlCaT OrEg0N and i am on alot lately so if you wanna play shoot me an invite.
Link Posted: 11/23/2007 2:27:29 AM EDT
[#23]
just saw this thread.  love this game. been playing like crazy.  play mainly during the day.  Live name:  Paul771.  Add me if you like.  I play mainly ground war and domination.
Link Posted: 11/23/2007 11:16:34 AM EDT
[#24]
ive been playing the shit out of it too. my GT is DEATHTROOP308, ill add AR15 as my clan tag later today.
Link Posted: 11/23/2007 4:55:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Magurgle] [#25]
Hey guys, Taintless One here. Anyone interested it starting an actual clan type of setup?

Finding good strategies for the different maps and game types, names of different places on the maps. Maybe even break it into squads A and B, one fire team and one close and kill team, or two independent teams to cover different objectives. Maybe even a ranking type organization to give orders during play. We could also see who is better at what and see what places our teams are lacking and find someone who is suited for that role.

ETA: The downside is if we are to do it right, it would mean spending time in private matches figuring things out.
Link Posted: 11/23/2007 7:17:09 PM EDT
[#26]

Originally Posted By Magurgle:
Hey guys, Taintless One here. Anyone interested it starting an actual clan type of setup?

Finding good strategies for the different maps and game types, names of different places on the maps. Maybe even break it into squads A and B, one fire team and one close and kill team, or two independent teams to cover different objectives. Maybe even a ranking type organization to give orders during play. We could also see who is better at what and see what places our teams are lacking and find someone who is suited for that role.

ETA: The downside is if we are to do it right, it would mean spending time in private matches figuring things out.

Sounds like fun to me man
Link Posted: 11/23/2007 7:24:59 PM EDT
[#27]

Originally Posted By Orygunxj:

actually i was going to recommend this on the maps "WE" suck at.  i would like to find the "goodie spots".

downside we've all been try'n to rank up...
Link Posted: 11/24/2007 12:04:42 PM EDT
[#28]

Originally Posted By AZATHOTH777:

actually i was going to recommend this on the maps "WE" suck at.  i would like to find the "goodie spots".

Not an issue for me If this is something people are interested in doing I don't think we would have to spend alot of time to get a basic team organization. Two or three people working together are much more effective than more players working on their own.

I've noticed where it is just us against a group that go all rambo at us we win and usually by a good amount and when we play a team that is organized at all they stomp us.

I am picturing guys stacking up at multiple entries and storming objectives. Then also transitioning from attacking to defending with good view points and angles and not just people crouching in the first corner they find. Controlling chock points also. Lets go blitzkrieg on some bitches.
Link Posted: 11/26/2007 12:32:16 AM EDT
[#29]
I haven't had a chance to add anyone until tonight.  Sorry I haven't added anyone I am still two levels away from being able to add ar15 to my clan prefix.  I added some Arfcommers and hopefully the rest will be done this week sometime.
Link Posted: 11/26/2007 1:52:53 AM EDT
[#30]

Not an issue for me If this is something people are interested in doing I don't think we would have to spend alot of time to get a basic team organization. Two or three people working together are much more effective than more players working on their own.

I've noticed where it is just us against a group that go all rambo at us we win and usually by a good amount and when we play a team that is organized at all they stomp us.

I am picturing guys stacking up at multiple entries and storming objectives. Then also transitioning from attacking to defending with good view points and angles and not just people crouching in the first corner they find. Controlling chock points also. Lets go blitzkrieg on some bitches.

I'd be in on this as well. I should be back online tomorrow night, after being out of town for a week now..
Link Posted: 11/26/2007 10:07:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AJ-IN-JAX] [#31]

actually i was going to recommend this on the maps "WE" suck at. i would like to find the "goodie spots".

I've found a few.

One's on Crossfire is way down at the bottom of the street in a bombed building. you can stand behind a wall and look all the way down the street. I think all the other players can see is the top of your head.

And there's one on Overgrown down by the gas station where you can hit all the bitches on their way to climb on the roof.
Link Posted: 11/26/2007 12:51:23 PM EDT
[#32]
I just unlocked the m14 last night and the red dot for it this morning.  All I can say is WOW.  Amazing gun.  

I pretty much only play team hardcore now.
Link Posted: 11/26/2007 6:02:12 PM EDT
[#33]
taintless im down for it, i wont be on to much for the next 2 weeks, i have to work swing, but when im off that im down for it....
Link Posted: 11/27/2007 12:43:56 AM EDT
[#34]
count me in...     I just finished single player and now ready to start multiplayer....

gamertag id is Infidel5150
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 2:42:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Elduke] [#35]
It was nice playing with Drake aka NSDQ this evening.  I must be bad since I only got one kill with the M21.  I guess I need to find a good hiding spot and have UAV jammer as one of my perks.  That is my downfall instead of "camping" I just charge and look for the enemies.  That is not a good strategy in MP.  Any good tips on using a sniper rifle in this game?  It probably is better to use the sniper rifle in the more open maps.
Link Posted: 11/29/2007 11:03:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: kypt] [#36]
I just got an xbox and COD4 a few days ago.  This game really is awesome.

I'm a shitty noob, but would love to play with you guys.  My tag is "Goo Nugget".  I'm not even sure how to join up with you guys, but I'm sure I'll figure it out once I actually try.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:03:00 AM EDT
[#37]
SalUGA here...  add me.  just put the AR15 bit on my tag.

i just got my m14, so i've been sucking it up a bit trying to get used to the single shot style.  I've just gotten in to the hardcore stuff and don't see myself going back!
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:05:10 AM EDT
[#38]
It would be cool to get on live with some of you guys.

Just got set up and all.  

Gamertag is: AR10sniper
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:07:11 AM EDT
[#39]

Originally Posted By Elduke:
It was nice playing with Drake aka NSDQ this evening.  I must be bad since I only got one kill with the M21.  I guess I need to find a good hiding spot and have UAV jammer as one of my perks.  That is my downfall instead of "camping" I just charge and look for the enemies.  That is not a good strategy in MP.  Any good tips on using a sniper rifle in this game?  It probably is better to use the sniper rifle in the more open maps.

don't.  for hardcore games- m16 stopping power and red dot.  M14 is my current (trying to get used to it).  

for team deathmatch- i'm usually using the g36c w/ suppressor, UAV jammer, or the p90 w/ suppressor and uav jammer.  i swing AWAY from my teammates and try to flank the opposition.  you can get plenty of kills from behind the guys w/o them even knowing you're there!
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 9:46:37 PM EDT
[#40]
tips for a sniper is always move around and make sure u can cover ur own ass, because u can never depend on anyone else to cover u.. Move around also stay away from the enemies and hunt for ur kills dont run into the thick of things and try to snipe you will get wasted...

I just do p90 silencer and bandolier, juggernaut, steady aim... Seems to work good... I'm 45 away from 150 headshots....
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 12:29:04 AM EDT
[#41]

Originally Posted By VegasEgo:
snip
I just do p90 silencer and bandolier, juggernaut, steady aim... Seems to work good... I'm 45 away from 150 headshots....

It seems the P90 is the end all be all of guns on this game.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 1:50:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Lord_Of_War] [#42]
Here is a screenshot of the group tonight. Do you guys like our clan tags?

Link Posted: 12/1/2007 2:27:57 AM EDT
[#43]
It was nice playing with JTH16, Boltface, Bigvern, KC Weapon, M1AHD, EFLSYTECCRX and AR10sniper this evening.  Hope to catch you all tomorrow evening.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 11:02:11 AM EDT
[#44]

It was nice playing with JTH16, Boltface, Bigvern, KC Weapon, M1AHD, EFLSYTECCRX and AR10sniper this evening.  Hope to catch you all tomorrow evening.

Yeah, it was my first night, but I'm getting the hang.  Got my AK, and I like it better than the M16 - Go figure.

Who's going to be on tonight?
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 4:18:29 PM EDT
[#45]
im down for some match play sorry i havent been on in a while im lvl55 though so i got all the pretty weapons fuck prestige mode........dont have enough time for that
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 6:55:04 PM EDT
[#46]

Originally Posted By shootemup:

Yeah, it was my first night, but I'm getting the hang.  Got my AK, and I like it better than the M16 - Go figure.

Who's going to be on tonight?

Im be online again to tonight most likely.. (M1AHD)
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:06:53 PM EDT
[#47]
When are you all playing?

I played most of last night....do I just input AR15 into the clan tag or do I have to send a friend request to you all.  My GT is: DRAKEN REDUX.

Link Posted: 12/1/2007 11:38:09 PM EDT
[#48]

Originally Posted By arrgr:
When are you all playing?

I played most of last night....do I just input AR15 into the clan tag or do I have to send a friend request to you all.  My GT is: DRAKEN REDUX.

do both. ill add you.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 9:44:07 PM EDT
[#49]
i'll be on tonight- someone add me.

SalUGA
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 11:11:40 AM EDT
[#50]
Been on the past two nights, GamerTag = AR15Texan.  See you tonight.
Page / 51
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top