Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 79
Link Posted: 11/1/2023 3:49:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: IL2windhawk] [#1]
You guys fly any of the WW2 stuff?  I flew IL2 for decades before I stepped into DCS.   After years of flying jets, I finally tried the warbirds and I'm pretty impressed.   The Anton is my favorite by far.
Link Posted: 11/1/2023 4:01:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By IL2windhawk:
You guys fly any of the WW2 stuff?  I flew IL2 for decades before I stepped into DCS.   After years of flying jets, I finally tried the warbirds and I'm pretty impressed.   The Anton is my favorite by far.
View Quote

Sometimes. They are actually really well done IMO, I know the purists/autists will nitpick some stuff, some of which might be legit issues, but overall DCS WW2 is basically among the best parts of DCS in terms of realism. Engine management is a skill to learn for sure tho. Once ED fixes the fucking clouds so the AI doesn't see thru them, and flak doesn't target you thru them it will be really good.
Link Posted: 11/2/2023 10:19:42 AM EDT
[#3]
How do 2 seat aircraft (f4, f14) work?  Do you need 2 players to function?
Link Posted: 11/2/2023 10:35:50 AM EDT
[#4]
For WW2, definitely check out the 4YA Project Overlord server.  It's one of the finest servers of any genre on DCS.  It features a rotating set of ~8 mission maps that represents the battle for Normandy from June-August 1944.  A lot of work went into it.  For instance, they dug up old maps on the AAA locations and placed all the flak in historical locations.  Mission targets are historically accurate.  Airfields you fly from are historically accurate.  I've learned a lot of history in there.  And the community is really really good.  Some great guys to fly with on there.

I first started flying there to learn the P-47, which my grandfather flew over Italy.   But now I'm a dirty Luftwaffe guy.  The German birds are so cool.

Link Posted: 11/2/2023 10:40:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ARinKCMO] [#5]
Originally Posted By couchlord:
View Quote

THey have an AI that can fill either pilot or WSO role.  Interestingly, each one is different in terms of how well they work.
The Phantom is going to have a supposedly much improved Jester AI and that might get fed back into at least the Tomcat.

(Otherwise, yeah, multiple players can fill the spots.  The Hind for example has 4 stations people can fill.)
Link Posted: 11/2/2023 10:44:03 AM EDT
[#6]
I need to dust off my 109 and P47 in DCS.  After playing IL2 for so long, while I like the planes themselves in DCS better, the gameplay for WWII leaves a lot to be desired.  The AI is hard to work with so the campaigns are much 'harder' than they need to be.  But I've not tried any MP in WWII.

I've mostly been focusing on my Blackshark, Viggen and F16 on various servers.  Mostly Tempest Blue Flash and Rotorheads.  Have been on Longshot's new server a lot lately, and will occasionally pop into Cold War or 4YA
Link Posted: 11/2/2023 11:05:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By ARinKCMO:
The AI is hard to work with so the campaigns are much 'harder' than they need to be.  But I've not tried any MP in WWII.
View Quote

Agree 100% about the AI.  Some of the multiplayer servers are garbage too.  Just WW2 air-quake, which sucks IMO.  That Overlord Server is a quite dynamic environment and I feel a lot like I'm flying missions instead of just taking off and flying into a giant furball 10 miles from the base, then rinse & repeat.  That gets old real fast.
Link Posted: 11/2/2023 11:08:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Harlikwin] [#8]
Originally Posted By couchlord:
View Quote

It depends on the plane and developer.

F14 has "jester ai" and you can command him to do certain stuff with radar/weapons. He is usually either really stupid with stuff or preternaturally good with other stuff.

F4 will have an improved jester 2.0 system.

F15 has no AI, you basically run it all from the front seat. Razbam has said they might add some AI later.

Mi24/apache. Basically have ED's Petro/George AI, again not terribly smart but let you hover a mouse cursor over units you want them to shoot. Or you can can run them from the front seat and have the AI fly it (badly).

Other helos like the gazelle/huey/mi8 you must hop into the CPG seat. Though the huey/mi8 has some auto gunners.

All the 2 seat trainers can be flown from the back seat but there is no AI.

All that being said it's a far better experince with a 2nd human player (assuming they know what they are doing)

Link Posted: 11/3/2023 1:17:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alaskanforfreedom] [#9]
Originally Posted By ARinKCMO:

THey have an AI that can fill either pilot or WSO role.  Interestingly, each one is different in terms of how well they work.
The Phantom is going to have a supposedly much improved Jester AI and that might get fed back into at least the Tomcat.

(Otherwise, yeah, multiple players can fill the spots.  The Hind for example has 4 stations people can fill.)
View Quote
HB has stated they do intend to implement the new systems from the F4 to their other modules. This should be jester 2.0 for the tomcat and the individual component modelling for all of their aircraft.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 7:29:11 AM EDT
[#10]

Agree 100% about the AI.  Some of the multiplayer servers are garbage too.  Just WW2 air-quake, which sucks IMO.  That Overlord Server is a quite dynamic environment and I feel a lot like I'm flying missions instead of just taking off and flying into a giant furball 10 miles from the base, then rinse & repeat.  That gets old real fast.
View Quote

Haven't tried the 4ya server yet,  but had a ton of time in the old big WWII server,  forget its name.  The host shut it down because people kept complaining about stuff.   It taught me a ton about actual WWII air combat,  what made a good plane and how to fight each plane.  I started as a spitfire pilot,  got some kills but there were so few germans and they were almost always faster I could only engage if I had a serious altitude advantage.  When I would be flying towards a hunting ground I started doing random 30-50 degree turns every minute or so just in case some 190 was diving towards me,  it saved me many times as thier aim was thrown off and it was next to suicide to turn and re-engage a spitfire that knew you were there.  If they missed they would just fly away.      I kind of wanted to try that world so I learned the dora in the hopes that I could be faster.   I flew the dora tons,  I believe I only got maybe 1 or 2 pvp kills with it.  If you didn't kill something by surprise in the first pass you lost,  and if it was a mustang you were probably going to die because they could always catch you.   I do remember killing a P47 coming slowly down behind him,  must have been a newbie because he never knew I was there and never turned till it was too late.  Toward the end of the server I stopped going after fighters due to the huge amounts of P51s roving everywhere.  There would be 3 or 4 germans and 35 P51s in the server.  I would just get really high, hope a B17 raid would start, do a pass through that formation with rockets and guns and dive down 20Kft toward a friendly airfield.  Only way to get away from the mustangs.  Got lots of b17s.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:27:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Alaskanforfreedom:
HB has stated they do intend to implement the new systems from the F4 to their other modules. This should be jester 2.0 for the tomcat and the individual component modelling for all of their aircraft.
View Quote

Yeah the main question however is "when". Given the rate of progress in dcs this could be at the same time as the release of the F4 or 4 years from now.

Though I gotta say I'm generally more impressed with 3rd parties updating their products vs ED.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 9:20:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Harlikwin:

Yeah the main question however is "when". Given the rate of progress in dcs this could be at the same time as the release of the F4 or 4 years from now.

Though I gotta say I'm generally more impressed with 3rd parties updating their products vs ED.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I fully expect it to take awhile its not something Im even hyped for personally I do believe its an interesting feature.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 10:30:36 AM EDT
[#13]
I fully expect it to take awhile its not something Im even hyped for personally I do believe its an interesting feature.
View Quote

Yeah, it will come eventually, most likely with the -95/iran cat hopefully. I just dont expect either "soon"
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 12:26:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JackRebney] [#14]
Speaking of Heatblur and "when?", did they ever update the (annoying clipping) engine sounds on the Viggen like they said they would back around the time it came out? Last time I flew it years after release it was still not updated.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 5:31:18 PM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

You know the answer '2 weeks'
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 6:19:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By JackRebney:
Speaking of Heatblur and "when?", did they ever update the (annoying clipping) engine sounds on the Viggen like they said they would back around the time it came out? Last time I flew it years after release it was still not updated.
View Quote

Yeah I think thats fixed now, but I hardly fly the viggy anymore.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 7:14:58 PM EDT
[#17]
All this ww2 got me itching to pick up a warbird. I do have enough miles to get a module for free. Which one is a good all around plane for a2a and a2g? I don't mind German planes.

As for the modern side of things my all time favorite plane is the A-10 but damn is she slow and so I've been focused on the Harrier and Hornet. I'm finally starting to understand the workflow on each bird. I'm still working on learning vertical takeoff/landing with the harrier, trying to get faster with tpod work and the hornet radar still is giving me issues.

There's so many things in the game to do. It's not perfect but I'm really enjoying it. Plus when I just want to "game" I jump on an fc3 plane and kill AI on 4ya servers.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 10:00:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By lsujim:
All this ww2 got me itching to pick up a warbird. I do have enough miles to get a module for free. Which one is a good all around plane for a2a and a2g? I don't mind German planes.

As for the modern side of things my all time favorite plane is the A-10 but damn is she slow and so I've been focused on the Harrier and Hornet. I'm finally starting to understand the workflow on each bird. I'm still working on learning vertical takeoff/landing with the harrier, trying to get faster with tpod work and the hornet radar still is giving me issues.

There's so many things in the game to do. It's not perfect but I'm really enjoying it. Plus when I just want to "game" I jump on an fc3 plane and kill AI on 4ya servers.
View Quote

I like the P47 for AG and its good enough at AA. Anton might the be equivalent on ze german side but I don't fly it.

Link Posted: 11/4/2023 1:30:29 AM EDT
[#19]

I like the P47 for AG and its good enough at AA. Anton might the be equivalent on ze german side but I don't fly it.

View All Quotes

Thunderbolt be Thunderbolt.
Link Posted: 11/7/2023 1:33:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Thunderbolt is the only WW2 plane that I enjoy A/G in.   It's a blast.  I havent explored the Mossie yet, but i bet it's pretty fun too.

The Anton is really its own thing.   I guess from a speed/climb standpoint it performs about like the Jug, but it just flies so uniquely different from anything else.  Dat' roll rate!
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 12:37:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Played Microsoft flight sim for years up to about 2009 or so (FS98 to FSX when i got  out of sims)  Just built a system early October, 13-700K, RTX 4080 and downloaded latest MSFS and DCS with the F-18C, Supercarrier, and Nevada modules. Winwing F-18 throttle and stick arrived a week ago.  Have been spending a lot of time studying DCS. i can cold start and launch and land on the Supercarrier and fixed bases in the F-18.  About 24 hours of seat time so far.  Carrier pattern not by the book perfect as far as On Speed AOA but can snag a wire .  DCS is obviously a commitment to learning an aircrafts systems.  Just watched a video on dropping unguided bombs on Grim Reapers Youtube channel and of course it adds a whole layer of knowledge to make things work such as loadout and the various types of targeting modes for the stores you are carrying...lots of notes and checklists on the desk at the moment.

Side note and annoying, every time try to use the shift on the keyboard it messes up typing by selecting the italics, bold, or whatever on the post editor instead of capitalizing a letter..... what's up with that?
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 11:31:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Just got an HP Reverb G2 headset... Not sure my 3060 will run it, but I should have a 3080 in the next few weeks. Maybe that will give me enough time to figure out what I need to download to run it...
Link Posted: 11/12/2023 5:10:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Harlikwin] [#23]
Originally Posted By spyderboy03:
Just got an HP Reverb G2 headset... Not sure my 3060 will run it, but I should have a 3080 in the next few weeks. Maybe that will give me enough time to figure out what I need to download to run it...
View Quote

3080 should be fine, especially since they improved performance lately. I was using a g2 with a 3090 before I upgraded it. But the main thing to remember is that DCS is mainly CPU bound.
Link Posted: 11/14/2023 6:45:44 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Cobalt135:
Played Microsoft flight sim for years up to about 2009 or so (FS98 to FSX when i got  out of sims)  Just built a system early October, 13-700K, RTX 4080 and downloaded latest MSFS and DCS with the F-18C, Supercarrier, and Nevada modules. Winwing F-18 throttle and stick arrived a week ago.  Have been spending a lot of time studying DCS. i can cold start and launch and land on the Supercarrier and fixed bases in the F-18.  About 24 hours of seat time so far.  Carrier pattern not by the book perfect as far as On Speed AOA but can snag a wire .  DCS is obviously a commitment to learning an aircrafts systems.  Just watched a video on dropping unguided bombs on Grim Reapers Youtube channel and of course it adds a whole layer of knowledge to make things work such as loadout and the various types of targeting modes for the stores you are carrying...lots of notes and checklists on the desk at the moment.

Side note and annoying, every time try to use the shift on the keyboard it messes up typing by selecting the italics, bold, or whatever on the post editor instead of capitalizing a letter..... what's up with that?
View Quote

Welcome to my addiction
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 1:49:55 AM EDT
[#25]
DCS is VR is a game changer. So awesome!
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 3:44:28 PM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

I had a 2080 running a G2 years ago.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 6:34:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Thunderbolt is the only WW2 plane that I enjoy A/G in.   It's a blast.  I havent explored the Mossie yet, but i bet it's pretty fun too.

The Anton is really its own thing.   I guess from a speed/climb standpoint it performs about like the Jug, but it just flies so uniquely different from anything else.  Dat' roll rate!
View Quote

I actually picked up the mossie for like 15 bucks when ED fucked up their pricing on a steam sale for like 2 hours. I would have never ever bought it otherwise. Frankly its really well done and worth way more, especially if you are into WW2 (I'm not, and it impressed the shit out of me).
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 6:35:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Harlikwin] [#28]
Originally Posted By DirkericPitt:

I had a 2080 running a G2 years ago.
View Quote

Yeah I had 2080ti running VR, probably a G1 one at the time which pushes the same pixels as the G2. It worked ok.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 12:18:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Yeah I had 2080ti running VR, probably a G1 one at the time which pushes the same pixels as the G2. It worked ok.
View Quote

I'm going to try upping some settings, but it ran great the other night on a server with Czechnologist85. There were some moments of everything freezing in place, but I think that was a server issue. Some people mentioned it in the chat (4YA server with over 40 players), and Czechnologist was getting it too and he has a 4080. Way more immersive and fun experience!
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 8:19:41 PM EDT
[#30]

I'm going to try upping some settings, but it ran great the other night on a server with Czechnologist85. There were some moments of everything freezing in place, but I think that was a server issue. Some people mentioned it in the chat (4YA server with over 40 players), and Czechnologist was getting it too and he has a 4080. Way more immersive and fun experience!
View Quote

Yeah server freezes and fuckups are EDs gift to 2.9 not you. Hopefully they unfuck it in the next patch cuz ED takes 2 months off in the winter.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 2:32:22 PM EDT
[#31]

Yeah server freezes and fuckups are EDs gift to 2.9 not you. Hopefully they unfuck it in the next patch cuz ED takes 2 months off in the winter.
View Quote

Thats what you get in beta. For the Strike Eagle, stable just got updates I have had for 3 months now which not makes it somewhat viable in a mission setting.
Link Posted: 12/14/2023 12:12:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Decided to upgrade my year old Ryzen 5 5600X to a Ryzen 7 5800X3D last night with an AIO and went from 32GB 3200MHz RAM to 64GB 3600MHz RAM. Not sure it will make a huge difference, but hoping it helps some!
Link Posted: 12/14/2023 1:29:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By BRS1912:

Thats what you get in beta. For the Strike Eagle, stable just got updates I have had for 3 months now which not makes it somewhat viable in a mission setting.
View Quote

Bro. DCS "stable" is just beta from 2-3 months back. There is little point in running stable you use MP since none of the good MP servers use it.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 11:15:19 AM EDT
[#34]
A few shots of the A-6 in this one.  Got me excited.....

Link Posted: 1/5/2024 11:50:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Decided to upgrade my year old Ryzen 5 5600X to a Ryzen 7 5800X3D last night with an AIO and went from 32GB 3200MHz RAM to 64GB 3600MHz RAM. Not sure it will make a huge difference, but hoping it helps some!
View Quote

I'm still using a 5600x, how much did that upgrade end up helping?
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 5:32:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:

View Quote

I am not sure. I only got the chance to play once before I tore my achilles. I am finally to the point where I can probably try playing for maybe an hour without too much discomfort. I might try this weekend. I partially made my decision off of this thread: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/331584-upgrade-amd-ryzen5-5600x-to-ryzen7-5800x3d-literal-game-changer/
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 6:46:43 PM EDT
[#37]

I am not sure. I only got the chance to play once before I tore my achilles. I am finally to the point where I can probably try playing for maybe an hour without too much discomfort. I might try this weekend. I partially made my decision off of this thread: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/331584-upgrade-amd-ryzen5-5600x-to-ryzen7-5800x3d-literal-game-changer/
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:

Nice, thanks I'll check that out.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 11:40:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Harlikwin] [#38]
Originally Posted By cone256:
A few shots of the A-6 in this one.  Got me excited.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhLQNuxRqJQ
View Quote

Sadly, you can see the A6 in every 20xx and beyond video I think probably starting in 2020 or something like that. It will make it eventually but man, the pace of module releases in DCS is literally measured on geologic time scales.

Honestly this years "beyond" video struck me as pretty boring really. I guess its good the Mig29 is confirmed finally tho. And looks like we finally might end up with destructible terrain/trees.

Link Posted: 1/7/2024 12:31:19 AM EDT
[#39]

Sadly, you can see the A6 in every 20xx and beyond video I think probably starting in 2020 or something like that. It will make it eventually but man, the pace of module releases in DCS is literally measured on geologic time scales.

Honestly this years "beyond" video struck me as pretty boring really. I guess its good the Mig29 is confirmed finally tho. And looks like we finally might end up with destructible terrain/trees.

View Quote

Yeah, I'm holding out for the Crusader.  Going to drive the nurse nuts in my assisted care living facility...
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 1:30:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Harlikwin] [#40]
Originally Posted By Z09SS:

Yeah, I'm holding out for the Crusader.  Going to drive the nurse nuts in my assisted care living facility...
View Quote

Oof, crusader is so hard, I want it sooo bad. Problem is that M3 the developer is like 3 guys in a virtual shed. Like the F4U has been "teased" for like 3 years at this point and it still not out so I'm really hoping this is their year for it. And I honestly hope they get enough money on it to actually hire a few more people or go full time.

But they also desperately need to unfuck all the problems with the mig21 in the meantime and develop a reasonable radar model, not the magical AESA bullshit the 21 has. There is in fact a detailed 8 hour video on all the shit wrong with the mig21, very detailed, very autistic.

Link Posted: 1/7/2024 11:07:38 PM EDT
[#41]

Oof, crusader is so hard, I want it sooo bad. Problem is that M3 the developer is like 3 guys in a virtual shed. Like the F4U has been "teased" for like 3 years at this point and it still not out so I'm really hoping this is their year for it. And I honestly hope they get enough money on it to actually hire a few more people or go full time.

But they also desperately need to unfuck all the problems with the mig21 in the meantime and develop a reasonable radar model, not the magical AESA bullshit the 21 has. There is in fact a detailed 8 hour video on all the shit wrong with the mig21, very detailed, very autistic.

View All Quotes

Plus they're making the wrong version of the F-8.  The F-8E is the representative model, not the J.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 2:24:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Wags is on the Mover and Gonky show right now discussing details of the ED 2024 and Beyond video.
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 10:51:56 AM EDT
[#43]

Messing around with the Mirage F1EE. Love the external views and it annoys when servers don't allow it but I understand why they do it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 10:41:16 PM EDT
[#44]

Plus they're making the wrong version of the F-8.  The F-8E is the representative model, not the J.
View Quote

Yeah, that's the crap thing about DCS. They almost never do the most relevant jet. I guess the J was also used by france so that's part of the reason why.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 8:07:57 PM EDT
[#45]
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/97393/1000006280-3101954.png

Messing around with the Mirage F1EE. Love the external views and it annoys when servers don't allow it but I understand why they do it.
View Quote

This plane is so under-estimated.   Its my main ride in Blue Flag 80s (fox1s & 2s only).  I'm killing flankers and fulcrums at about 3:1 K/D ratio.   M-2000s are tougher prey, but I can take them down if I'm not going up against them alone.  The RWR is so good in the EE, and the raw speed and flight performance makes up for the shortcomings in the radar and the other avionics.   The 530Fs are good missiles, about the same as Sparrows.  And the MagicIIs are great of course.  Awesome bird.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 8:33:34 PM EDT
[#46]

This plane is so under-estimated.   Its my main ride in Blue Flag 80s (fox1s & 2s only).  I'm killing flankers and fulcrums at about 3:1 K/D ratio.   M-2000s are tougher prey, but I can take them down if I'm not going up against them alone.  The RWR is so good in the EE, and the raw speed and flight performance makes up for the shortcomings in the radar and the other avionics.   The 530Fs are good missiles, about the same as Sparrows.  And the MagicIIs are great of course.  Awesome bird.
View Quote

Bad news for you is that hopefully aerges will make the radar more realistic. Same for the 530s.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 9:12:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Yeah i know it.  Enjoying it while it lasts.  Soon only giraffe will work
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 10:01:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lsujim] [#48]

View All Quotes
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/97393/1000006280-3101954.png

I'm enjoying the plane but I am really having a hard time with dumb bombing and rockets. Trying to fly the right profile at the right angle at the right speed and right altitude. Ugh. The A4 dumb bombing is child's play compared to the F1.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 10:05:59 PM EDT
[#49]

I'm enjoying the plane but I am really having a hard time with dumb bombing and rockets. Trying to fly the right profile at the right angle at the right speed and right altitude. Ugh. The A4 dumb bombing is child's play compared to the F1.
View Quote

Rockets are super easy.  Set depression at ~45 and fly faster than 400 knots and they are very accurate.

Bombs... you are right.  Quite a bit more difficult.   I have good luck with depression at 150 and diving at 20-degrees.  Release 2-3K
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 10:28:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Harlikwin] [#50]

View Quote

Rockets are easy. Guns are easy. Use the SAMP400's High drags in laydown, max depression on the reticle like 200 feet AGL ~5-600. But you gotta dump em all till you get "git good" with it.

Dive bombing with low drags, you gotta work out your own tables. Steeper approaches are obviously more accurate.
Page / 79
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top