Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2017 8:11:22 PM EDT
I own 2 Ubisoft games, The Division and R6 Siege. I like R6, and I'm kinda warming up to The Division but damn the crashes or just plain fail to launch. I've rolled back drivers, set all cpu/gpu and memory clock speeds to factory and I still get random crashes or fail to launch. The Division crashes. There's no rhyme or reason to it, I run the Riva overlay in game now to monitor my system and everything looks good temp and usage wise. I've never been able to play a solid hour without a crash.

R6 Siege.. I think I've narrowed that down to a windows 10 issue. If windows updates, I can forget about playing it for about 3-4 days. The game tries to launch and get stuck at the cover art splash screen. When I can get it to launch it runs flawlessly and doesn't crash.

Like I already mentioned, I've rolled back drivers, reset all of my OC's back to baseline, verified files, shut down all peripherals and tried all the "youtube" and "forum" fixes.

Anybody got anything that I might be missing?
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 8:32:04 PM EDT
[#1]
It's Ubisoft... Their games are glitchy as shit.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 9:55:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Ex-Ubisoft Employee Exposes The Horrors Of The Company
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top