BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 32
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 8:48:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had one over the weekend, I was running slightly downhill to get under a ridge and get to cover, I got double tapped in the pan and freaked out.
Somehow I managed to switch to firstperson, go prone, switch to my pistol and swing my crosshair right on his head, all in my surprise from being shot.
He was maybe 10-15meters slightly up the ridge from me and a 7-8shot burst from my glock took care of him.

Now if only I could tactically do that rather than accidentally do it...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gotta love them panic shakes.
I had one over the weekend, I was running slightly downhill to get under a ridge and get to cover, I got double tapped in the pan and freaked out.
Somehow I managed to switch to firstperson, go prone, switch to my pistol and swing my crosshair right on his head, all in my surprise from being shot.
He was maybe 10-15meters slightly up the ridge from me and a 7-8shot burst from my glock took care of him.

Now if only I could tactically do that rather than accidentally do it...
We gotta duos up again. That was a good round.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 8:57:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Took second with 4 kills in single again. The guy was  Wide open 30 yards from me and my hands were shaking so bad I only connected 1 or two shots. He got behind a tree and we fought from tree to tree and he killed me. Fuck.
View Quote
I took 2nd twice yesterday.

Both times I wasn't aggressive enough.

I dont shake too much but my jaw clenches pretty good.

I let my brother in law play a few rounds today and he got sweat all over my keyboard haha. He didn't even make it past 27th in duos.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 12:33:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I took 2nd twice yesterday.

Both times I wasn't aggressive enough.

I dont shake too much but my jaw clenches pretty good.

I let my brother in law play a few rounds today and he got sweat all over my keyboard haha. He didn't even make it past 27th in duos.
View Quote
I'm not even kidding when I say I need to pull my key caps and clean them hahahahaha. This game gives me sweaty hands.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 3:23:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm not even kidding when I say I need to pull my key caps and clean them hahahahaha. This game gives me sweaty hands.
View Quote
Made for you I guess
http://www.corsair.com/en-us/landing/k68-spill-resistant-keyboard
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 7:00:57 PM EDT
[#5]
2nd place today with a random duo with a guy from Sweden.  Said he hops on the NA server because the ones over there are filled with Russians.

Putin strikes again.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 8:49:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Kept getting absolutely rekt last night, never made it past 30 or so people. Camped, sniped, lagged out, just miserable. 
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 9:13:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Well late game seems to be smoother... early game is just a rubberband-fest for the first 2 circles.
Lagging through doors, walls, off of roofs, parachute onto a balcony and 30secs later land about 50feet away in a fence.

Driving a dacia, uaz, and buggy is sooo much better though there is relatively normal(for a game) traction and suspension now,

Edit- Memory leak isn't fixed, perf is a bit worse on rainy map and it is loud as shit, fog at far distances on the few rounds I've played.

Edit2- Just got hit by a shotgun shortly after landing and it made me aim into the floor...
Edit- Lots of weird shit going on... Kar98k one shotted me when I was at full health and had a lvl3 helm... Drove past a bridge camper, 50-75m after I passed him it sounded like he shot a shotgun right next to me and took out my right side tires...
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 11:21:14 AM EDT
[#8]
New update has everything super laggy for me.

They also updated the map. They've labeled things like mansion, school, quarry etc.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 1:21:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
New update has everything super laggy for me.

They also updated the map. They've labeled things like mansion, school, quarry etc.
View Quote
Yeah game runs horrible for me now and my sound is all messed up.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 2:24:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Game is unplayable even with the other patch they put out today. I'm lagged out if my frame rate isn't as choppy as hell.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 2:44:29 PM EDT
[#11]
They had delayed this patch by about a week due to client crashes, they probably should have just delayed it because it's borderline unplayable the first few minutes into a match, especially in first person since the rubber banding is really disorienting in first person. I'm hoping it's an easy fix because I'm thinking they probably weren't aware of the full scope of the performance hit until it live servers. It was horrible in test server yesterday and I think they pushed 3 patches yesterday, so 3 patches on that build plus whatever is getting pushed today, seems like they're flipping the panic switch.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 2:55:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Game is unplayable even with the other patch they put out today. I'm lagged out if my frame rate isn't as choppy as hell.
View Quote
Sounds like they fucked up the patch. Lot of complaints about lagging out but I'm still downloading the patch so I haven't got any experience in game yet. Hope the Vehicles are fixed finally. 
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 7:52:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Well, my pc blew up last night while in a match with a pair of arfcommers. I'm hoping it is just the psu but I'll find out more tomorrow. I guess today is a good day to be out.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 8:12:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Sounds like they fucked up the patch. Lot of complaints about lagging out but I'm still downloading the patch so I haven't got any experience in game yet. Hope the Vehicles are fixed finally. 
View Quote
What was your issue with vehicles? They fixed the issue with explosions after minor collisions. I wouldn't cross your fingers on performance, they've been releasing hotfixes so maybe it was fixed while I've been at work but the rubberbanding was at an all time high during the first couple circles.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 8:34:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

What was your issue with vehicles?
View Quote
Losing traction while boosting after hitting "A" or "D" for .001sec trying to turn the car ever so slightly. Hitting a small bump going 30-40kmh and flipping the off-road equipped Buggy or UAZ.

I tried out the Dacia, UAZ and Buggy earlier this morning and they all handled much better, bumps/jumps were easier to handle due to the suspension and the handling/traction is really straight forward, reminds me of GTA5.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 8:56:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

What was your issue with vehicles? They fixed the issue with explosions after minor collisions. I wouldn't cross your fingers on performance, they've been releasing hotfixes so maybe it was fixed while I've been at work but the rubberbanding was at an all time high during the first couple circles.
View Quote
Losing traction and spinning out for no reason. Hitting imaginary things on the map and having the vehicle stand up like I ran into a wall and roll over. The vehicles were just designed like shit initially. I played a little today and they are wayyyyy improved. 
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 9:12:42 PM EDT
[#17]
holy mother of lag.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 9:17:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
holy mother of lag.
View Quote
Its insane how bad it is lol I landed with someone and they picked up a pistol first but it was too laggy they couldn't hit me and I was running around trying to punch them but was never able to hit them.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 9:23:27 PM EDT
[#19]
So, this patch is a mess. The shitty thing is all these issues existed in the test server. Hopefully they'll get it sorted out soon.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 9:37:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
holy mother of lag.
View Quote
I can't get a kill when people are skipping around on my screen. 
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 9:38:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So, this patch is a mess. The shitty thing is all these issues existed in the test server. Hopefully they'll get it sorted out soon.
View Quote
There is a big thing on the home screen saying they've identified the cause of the lag but it's not an easy fix and to be patient... 
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 10:46:00 PM EDT
[#22]
I've been away for a few hours. Is it all fixed now?
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 11:19:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Servers still a little laggy but didn't prevent me from getting a chicken dinner! Had my little little brother and my friend plus a random 4th.

The screenshot is of my friend looking at me making the winning shot.

Link Posted: 8/4/2017 2:15:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Super laggy...

Link Posted: 8/4/2017 3:09:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Super laggy...

View Quote
They issued a fix to the servers to fix the lag and it does seem better now.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 1:33:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

They issued a fix to the servers to fix the lag and it does seem better now.
View Quote
Game is playable now.

Link Posted: 8/5/2017 1:46:30 AM EDT
[#27]
At least they reset the score board so it doesn't completely show how bad I am.

First person is also pretty fun. The tactics are different, your flanking game needs to be super good.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 8:41:01 AM EDT
[#28]
First win since the update...
Looted 5-6 different places, at least 4-6 buildings at each place, had 0 kills and only found 5 bandages plus an energy drink at the last place I looted when there was 30 people left.
Killed a guy as I was running into the 4th circle and took his meds, used a first aid and realized I only had a sliver of health because of the zone.
The rest was easy-peasy.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 3:51:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Game needs some serious workafter this last patch but I'm absolutely loooooving DUO FPP. Haven't played SOLO FPP yet.

Still haven't won a FPP match but I play super aggressive and get loads of kills since people aren't 3rd person peeking every fucking wall/corner/door on the entire map.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 4:50:37 PM EDT
[#30]
I haven't won yet but I've gotten top 5 for 4 games in a row in Solo FPP. Definitely can play way more aggressive now which is nice. Evens the playing ground out a lot more with less campers peeking.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 5:05:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Haven't played after the update how is the game?
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 6:05:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Haven't played after the update how is the game?
View Quote
The 1st person servers are awesome, completely different game. Performance has been mostly fixed since most of the complaints about the patch. Looting is more "even" I guess. Pressing F to pick stuff up no longer handicaps you against the click and draggers (which some people are pissed about).

I think there is a reconnect option now IIRC but I haven't had to use it. There is also a report button when you get killed ifyou think it was a hacker or if it's a griefer but I'm sure they'll remove it soon since it's already abused to fuck.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 6:57:14 PM EDT
[#33]
We had a team member's game crash last night and he couldn't find any reconnect option.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 7:56:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
We had a team member's game crash last night and he couldn't find any reconnect option.
View Quote
I crashed last night as well and I couldn't get back in game until my platoon mates left the game. 
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 8:13:44 PM EDT
[#35]
we got the Mk14 in a crate the other day.

it's a monster.

my buddy snagged it, it's like 2 hit kills.

Link Posted: 8/5/2017 8:14:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I crashed last night as well and I couldn't get back in game until my platoon mates left the game. 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
it was working in the test servers, i had to use it several times there, but it didn't seem to make it into the final patch.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 3:09:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Computer's fixed. Won a few with Lordec911 yesterday (two duos and a squad earlier in the day). Game has a few new kinks but is still very enjoyable. Currently taking my rage quit break after trying out FFP Solos. First match I shot gunned 1 and received the next in a 3 way. Second match I found an Uzi, Ump, Glock 18.

Was running all 9s until I killed a guy with an sks, but I have to say that the Glock 18 in FFP does major work. 3 of my 4 kills were with it and the last I finished a guy off with the SKS.

Sadly the noise that drew (glock was suppressed) pointed the other 5 at me and I got 6th.

I was in the middle of firing full auto and the game glitched on the last one and kept the muzzle climb after it ended.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 3:15:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Orracle, I see myself in the top screenshot on the right :P
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 3:24:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Orracle, I see myself in the top screenshot on the right :P
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 6:41:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Just had an absolutely amazing round. Will edit and put together a video for it shortly.

Link Posted: 8/6/2017 6:48:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Just had an absolutely amazing round. Will edit and put together a video for it shortly.

http://i.imgur.com/3cOmqyV.jpg
View Quote
Awesome.

Best I placed today was #10 and #11.

I did get run over by a jeep and I appreciated that he honked right before he hit me. That new feature is so useful haha.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 7:15:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Managed 2 wins, and 6 more games top 5 today. Going downhill from there lol.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 7:58:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/3cOmqyV.jpg
View Quote
Fuck man, calm down. You've probably peaked (I would hope for the safety of everyone) before the game even actually released.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 8:09:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Cell phone shit post because Gyazo wasn't working.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 10:32:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Fuck man, calm down. You've probably peaked (I would hope for the safety of everyone) before the game even actually released.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
ROFL. I hope not. This game is amazing.

Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/14oWvw9.jpg
F12 will screen cap through Steam if you have it set up.

Quoted:

I did get run over by a jeep and I appreciated that he honked right before he hit me. That new feature is so useful haha.
That's hilarious. I just honk at teammates that take too long looting lol
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 1:24:51 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/14oWvw9.jpg
View Quote
1-50?????? never seen a 50 person server
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 1:37:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Remember guys, even if you think it's a nice time to have a chill discussion about something, keep your head on a swivel... or don't do what I did and be better about locating sound.

PlayerUnknown''s Battlegrounds | Shot with GeForce GTX

Also...

m14 on auto with an extended mag is nuts.

PlayerUnknown''s Battlegrounds | Shot with GeForce GTX
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 4:44:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Looks like a Duos game.

----------------
AR15 Squad Win from Saturday

Also had a couple of freaking crazy 2nd place games

Two Duo wins with Orracle getting the finishing kills, SS already posted.
Finished the weekend with a slow solo game win.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 1:23:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Remember guys, even if you think it's a nice time to have a chill discussion about something, keep your head on a swivel... or don't do what I did and be better about locating sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGyeAytENec

Also...

m14 on auto with an extended mag is nuts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqpfK33l2-E
View Quote
Wow, now I know what happened.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 3:49:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yeah, it's duo's.
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top