Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 5:49:57 PM EDT
[#1]
What are the dlc pack that have come out?  I got the gold edition but I don't think I'm getting the dlc.  If I am I can't tell a difference.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 5:59:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What are the dlc pack that have come out?  I got the gold edition but I don't think I'm getting the dlc.  If I am I can't tell a difference.
View Quote
Narco Road, is a separate campaign accessed from the main menu. The normal campaign save does not transfer. But you do have a a bunch of skills already unlocked.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 7:00:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote
Be happy you cant download Narco Turd. You are not missing anything.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 6:57:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Y'all are welcome for the flames patch.

I abused the sportscar spawns at the resorts and blew through 19 of the 20 cars for the Task Force challenge.
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 3:57:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Y'all are welcome for the flames patch.

I abused the sportscar spawns at the resorts and blew through 19 of the 20 cars for the Task Force challenge.
View Quote
lol. I blew up the first car and then said fuck it. Someone will abuse the spawns.
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 7:08:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm trying to enjoy this one, but not sure if Wildlands will stick with me.  I'll try out the multiplayer feature soon and hopefully that will change my mind.

Perhaps it's been said earlier but...
Wildlands is simplistic re-skin of FarCry4.  Same. Exact. Gameplay.  It's an open map with unlockable regions, endless side missions and treasure chest placements, pop up chase missions, non-destructive environment...  I hate the over the shoulder viewpoint - and it only seems to compound the clunky and slow character movement.

Looking back in the thread now for ARFCOM team on PS4.
View Quote
Ghost recon has been third person for many years now
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 9:05:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Picked it up during the Ubi sale today. Downloading now!

PS4: PRidd27
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 5:07:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Patch 4 was released today.  4.2GB download on steam.
patch details

Lots of great fixes, including a fix for sync-shot with HUD icons turned off.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 6:00:42 PM EDT
[#9]
We're almost out of time and none of you have run over El Yeti yet for our Task Force reward?

Okay. I got this!

Run over El Yeti 5 Times - Ghost Recon Wildlands
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 11:23:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Still trucking along in the main game and haven't touched any the DLC yet. It's taking forever!
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 9:53:31 PM EDT
[#11]
I can't even get GR Network to load right now, so no task forces for me.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 3:44:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Fallen Ghosts worth getting?

I just finished the main story, so it's like whats now.... Lame ending and Alt ending btw.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 6:21:18 AM EDT
[#13]
I still need to finish all the main missions.  Keep getting distracted in each place trying to get all the files and guns/accessories.  Still having fun though.  Just got the MK17 and it is a beast
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 12:18:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Got it on Monday. Fun game, solid coop, poor car controls. The bike and the LAV-like APC are terrible to drive. Still getting random graphics glitches, and really annoying drone/bino disable at random that forces me to reboot the game. And minor stuff like the flash bangs not upgrading capacity when you buy the skills to do so. Ubi really needs to patch some of that shit. 

I really like flying the two-engine plane for some reason. It's fun dodging SAMs. 

The stupid pay-walled guns in the armory are annoying as hell. I don't care if you have that shit for DLC, just don't force me to scroll by it if you won't give it to me. You show me a cool gun and tell me I need to pay you real money to get it, when its already on the game I bought at full price (since I can see the 3D render in the gunsmith view and see the stats)? Shit like that reminds me why I usually avoid Ubisoft games. 

ETA: And the fixed weapons on helos are worthless. Rockets are slightly usable if you get lucky during a strafe, but the minigun is useless since the helo controls are so terrible. 
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 5:46:00 PM EDT
[#15]
There is a way to resolve the bino/drone disable bug in game, but i forget what you have to do.   But its something easy, and the community figured it out.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 12:48:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
There is a way to resolve the bino/drone disable bug in game, but i forget what you have to do.   But its something easy, and the community figured it out.
View Quote
I wish I could find it. The only thing that works for me is fast-travelling, and that is an issue if the drone/bino breaks during a mission. 
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 1:39:17 PM EDT
[#17]
OK, I beat the game with 100% story mission completion, and now there's nothing to do. Why does Ubi hate NG+? I really hate having to do the grunt-work to rebuild my character and items just to replay the story. And no, just replaying individual missions doesn't feel the same. I want to take down the cartel with my now skilled and well-equipped Ghost. 
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 10:12:25 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm late to the party but I just upgraded my Xbox360 to a XboxOneS with the Wildlands Gold bundle from Amazon (only $249!) and after downloading the game plus the included add-ons, I ended up playing for several hours just getting familiar with the side missions and tagging supplies to upgrade my weapons/drone.  I finally got around to the story and made it through 2 or 3 missions before shutting it down for the night.  My character ended up kinda looking like Dusty from Medal of Honor.

Haven't tried co-op yet but so far this game is pretty awesome.
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 8:18:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Been out of the gaming loop for a few years, had a 360, just got a free PS4 with GR Wildlands and COD Infinite Warfare.......same gamer tag as my old XBOX LIVE account.

If any of the old crew has switched over hit me up or any other Arfcommers as well.

I promise not to shit on anyone's chest and smash it with a tennis racquet.

PS4 Gamertag:

Z1GZAGMANLIVES
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 2:32:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Wildlands is on sale today, at Steam.  $40 iirc
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 2:23:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Fallen Ghosts worth getting?

I just finished the main story, so it's like whats now.... Lame ending and Alt ending btw.
View Quote
A little late responding.  But . . . I like it.  It's what the first DLC should have been.  Some pretty cool missions.  The ending is actually difficult.  

I've also started the tier one thing and started some of the weekly challenges.  Spent like 20 minutes finding a SB vet to blow up with my drone, then come to find out I had somehow entered a different province.  The 3 SB vets from 250 m was pretty difficult too.
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 2:47:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Been out of the gaming loop for a few years, had a 360, just got a free PS4 with GR Wildlands and COD Infinite Warfare.......same gamer tag as my old XBOX LIVE account.

If any of the old crew has switched over hit me up or any other Arfcommers as well.

I promise not to shit on anyone's chest and smash it with a tennis racquet.

PS4 Gamertag:

Z1GZAGMANLIVES
View Quote
OMG he lives!!! But PS4, come on lol

-  (M1AHD from 360 days)
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:30:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Just got this on xbox and I played the beta and was 'meh' but I am digging the game now. I only have played the coop with another single player and have more success with the single player AI squad. I have enough friends that we can play a full squad but getting everyone together is an issue.

I seem to remember there being some secret thing about coordinates that I don't thing involved the push buttons scattered around the map - anyone know what I think I remember?

GT: Notrega

ETA: it was the Yeti hunting that I was remembering but I came across this seriously WTF Rule 34 searching for Ghost Recon Wildlands Secrets

The Secret Sex Community of Ghost Recon: Wildlands
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 10:38:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Title Update 6 is out and with it comes... NEW HELICOPTER CONTROLS AND CROSSHAIRS! No idea why it took so long

The patch is 9 GB in size, but doesn't really include much in the patch notes

https://ghost-recon.ubisoft.com/wildlands/en-gb/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-296574-16&ct=tcm:154-76770-32
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 11:10:49 AM EDT
[#25]
I may start playing again then to see how this patch works out.  Got bored with it and am not even close to finishing the game.

Have they fixed the bug where you buy the G36 and are unable to get it?
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 2:26:26 PM EDT
[#26]
I've been playing it, just finishing up all the side missions.  FYI, when you sneak up on a sleeping bad guy, then knock him out.  Eventually he wakes back up.    First time I had that happen.  I know it makes sense, but I figured it was the same as dead.  Also I've been catching bad guys and stowing them in the trunks of random cars I stop going down the road.  I wonder what happens to them?
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 7:46:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Anyone playing the closed pvp beta?
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 7:18:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Anyone playing the closed pvp beta?
View Quote
DLing now.  Didn't realize it was an entirely separate DL.  Are they selling it as a separate game? or will it eventually just roll into the base game?  BC they aren't getting more money from me... lol
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 4:32:19 PM EDT
[#29]
I have an issue with Fallen Ghosts, I am missing Map Markers for Skill Points and Weapon Cases

I have played through the map and completed all of the missions but I cannot get the map markers for skill points or weapon cases to show. I have found a skill point just searching around.

What am I missing?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 1:31:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Installed GRW last week. After giving the beta a whirl and not really having fun, I decided to give it another go.

I really enjoyed Ghost Recon: Future Soldier so when I learned that basic skills like sync shot needed to be unlocked (multiple sync shot), I was kinda bummed as I am not a fan of unlocks and grinding.

But having played for over a week now, I am pretty hooked and find myself wanting to get back to it as much as possible. Missions are fairly well balanced and I can't complain about the driving mechanics as I enjoy games like the Just Cause series. AI seems pretty good (although the command wheel frustrates me, I wish they implemented single key commands like in the Rainbow Six Vegas series) and I like the variety of ways to approach and take on enemies.

I am finally starting to get some cool guns unlocked and multiple sync shot has finally been unlocked for my character. 

I do with the game had a feature where you could keep dropped guns in a "base" or outpost or something. I've picked up some cool guns only to loose then when I fail a mission or die. I like how in State of Decay zombie RPG you can carry things as long as you have room in your pack. Small nik-pick.

But I am trying to finish everything on the map. I've never been a challenges kind of player so I will probably skip most of those. Overall, I am having fun with it and the openness of the world is quite impressive.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 2:47:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Installed GRW last week. After giving the beta a whirl and not really having fun, I decided to give it another go.

I really enjoyed Ghost Recon: Future Soldier so when I learned that basic skills like sync shot needed to be unlocked (multiple sync shot), I was kinda bummed as I am not a fan of unlocks and grinding.

But having played for over a week now, I am pretty hooked and find myself wanting to get back to it as much as possible. Missions are fairly well balanced and I can't complain about the driving mechanics as I enjoy games like the Just Cause series. AI seems pretty good (although the command wheel frustrates me, I wish they implemented single key commands like in the Rainbow Six Vegas series) and I like the variety of ways to approach and take on enemies.

I am finally starting to get some cool guns unlocked and multiple sync shot has finally been unlocked for my character. 

I do with the game had a feature where you could keep dropped guns in a "base" or outpost or something. I've picked up some cool guns only to loose then when I fail a mission or die. I like how in State of Decay zombie RPG you can carry things as long as you have room in your pack. Small nik-pick.

But I am trying to finish everything on the map. I've never been a challenges kind of player so I will probably skip most of those. Overall, I am having fun with it and the openness of the world is quite impressive.
View Quote
The Rebel Recon ability was the only ability I was dead set on maxing out as quickly as I could. The best way I've found is the grab a helo with the side mounted miniguns and park about 75 feet about the radio. Let your squad do the work. Fail the mission on purpose if its in a town, get an objective out in some open space. Some of the later missions are a bit ridiculous with the jammers. Fallen Ghosts is even more ridiculous.

I would have 100% with the main game, if it didn't glitch out and fail to show the last two pieces I need to pick up. I don't really feel like flying a plane low and slow and starring at the minimap for hours trying to find them.

Also agree that the game world is probably one of the best I've seen in a long time. For being such a large map, it does pack a ton of detail, specifically the geography and natural weathering/erosion.  

Been messing around with Nvidia Ansel lately, taking some absolutely massive screenshots. Landscapes, big fire fights, explosions, etc.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 5:03:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Can't stop playing it in my free time on PC here. Not a lot of folks' cup of tea, but I personally LOVE it. It's like SOCOM 3 and Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction had a baby.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 1:06:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Do we have a PS4 task force?
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 6:30:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Do we have a PS4 task force?
View Quote
Negatory
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 6:30:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Can't stop playing it in my free time on PC here. Not a lot of folks' cup of tea, but I personally LOVE it. It's like SOCOM 3 and Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction had a baby.
View Quote
You in the PC TF?
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 6:50:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
You in the PC TF?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You in the PC TF?
Yessir.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:45:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Negatory
View Quote
Well that sucks. Only play games on the PS4.
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 8:09:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Confusing tactics. Xbox 1 players? Let me know
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 12:47:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Got this a week ago and been playing the crap out of it. I have had a ton of fun so far. Rolling with Aug A3 right now.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 2:15:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 7:23:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Am I completely lame for having the urge to create a new character and play some The Division today?

View Quote
I would play that game more if I didn't have to dump three Surefire 60s into a guy to kill him if I have more than one other player in my party, and sniping didn't involve landing 4-5 .308 rounds to the eyeball. I have a lot of time in the Division but jeez, that started wearing down my tolerance after a while.

Wildlands still scratches that "wander around and shoot things" itch but with mostly realistic damage.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 7:46:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 11:16:26 AM EDT
[#43]
Anyone playing Ghost Wars?  So far I really like it.  Unless you get someone on your team who just seats in the bushes in a corner of the map.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 6:19:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Anyone playing Ghost Wars?  So far I really like it.  Unless you get someone on your team who just seats in the bushes in a corner of the map.
View Quote
I'm actually super impressed with it.  When they came out with "it'll be 4vs4" back in the Spring, I was all "meh" and wasn't worried about it.  I played it today on PC and holy shit, it reminds me of the SOCOM and SOCOM 2 days 10-15 years ago.  I'm enjoying it.

Burnsy1315 on both PS4 and Uplay PC.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 7:30:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I'm actually super impressed with it.  When they came out with "it'll be 4vs4" back in the Spring, I was all "meh" and wasn't worried about it.  I played it today on PC and holy shit, it reminds me of the SOCOM and SOCOM 2 days 10-15 years ago.  I'm enjoying it.

Burnsy1315 on both PS4 and Uplay PC.
View Quote
got me excited to try it out later. I downloaded it and will play a little this weekend, socom is still my favorite shooter of all time and nothing has really scratched that itch other than pubg when I get a really badass fight in pochinki.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 8:38:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Do we have a group on PC for the ubisoft club?
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 10:01:32 AM EDT
[#47]
xbox1

darthjohn1911

So far I've played mostly scout.  I'll wait and see if someone else picks it, then if not I always do.  Because you can hardly play without one.  Or else the snipers just sit in a corner somewhere and start picking people off.  Ranger seems to be my second favorite.  Though I wish I could turn off the full auto on the M14.  Not sure why I want to shoot full auto or 3 shot burst long range out of a scope.

It would be nice if the frag grenades didn't light up the entire area from the time you throw them.  Makes them pretty much useless unless throwing them into a structure.

I saw that people were complaining about thermal being unfair.  But I haven't been able to use thermal except when playing the recruit class.  Am I missing something?
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 12:02:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Thermal is an unlockable perk under recruit, but all of the recruit perks can be used with any class.  Only class that has universal perks.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 12:07:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Thermal is an unlockable perk under recruit, but all of the recruit perks can be used with any class.  Only class that has universal perks.
View Quote
I unlocked it in the recruit class, but its not showing under any other class.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 12:06:02 AM EDT
[#50]
Xbox One free play weekend.  Downloaded the game.  I wish Ubisoft would adopt a template for controllers within the same game franchise.  After playing The Division for so long my muscle memory kept getting me killed in Wildlands.  Had the same problem going from Siege to The Division too.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top