Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2016 7:44:12 AM EDT
Preorderd the game and they sent me extra beta codes if anyone wants to dl it on PS4.

1. H3HP-ARNQ-AFRD
  2. PBQ9-EKN7-9M6F
  3. 6TFT-9FNF-TGD3
  4. THK2-FRNK-E3GC
  5. 3N3A-LFNM-26NH
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 7:51:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks man!

I used code #4.

18.9GB DL now...
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 8:30:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Please don't change your title.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:05:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Please don't change your title.
View Quote

Lol damn auto correct.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 9:23:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Anyone been able to play a match? I tried twice and sat for 25 minutes once and 15 the other. Players moved in and out of the lobby but never started a match. I have codes as well if anyone needs.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:35:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm here for some Intimate Warfare.

I'd jump on a code, but if it's 19GB, it won't be done until the game is released.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 10:48:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm at a football game but I want one!

Link Posted: 10/15/2016 10:10:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Anyone been able to play a match? I tried twice and sat for 25 minutes once and 15 the other. Players moved in and out of the lobby but never started a match. I have codes as well if anyone needs.
View Quote

My son was trying all night. When I crashed at 10 he was still unable to get on. Woke up at 4am for work and he was asleep on the couch. Not sure if he ever got on..

If you grab a code let me know the number so I can cross it out.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 8:16:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Any updates?  How is it?

I was looking at what bundle to preorder.  The Legacy Edition includes MW Remastered for $80.  The Deluxe Edition includes MW Remastered and the Season Pass for $100.  Seems like a no brainer to get the Deluxe, which basically makes the Season Pass only $20, when it's usually $50+ as a standalone item.

Edit: Just pre-ordered the Digital Deluxe from Amazon.

Link Posted: 10/16/2016 11:18:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Here's some more:

FRIEND TOKEN: CA95-GBNF-NT77
FRIEND TOKEN: L8ME-QGNL-CJ3A
FRIEND TOKEN: L86B-L2NB-778T
FRIEND TOKEN: RQT2-R6NC-2CE9
FRIEND TOKEN: 9EM4-FFN5-GDF9

Link Posted: 10/16/2016 6:06:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Here's some more:

FRIEND TOKEN: CA95-GBNF-NT77
FRIEND TOKEN: L8ME-QGNL-CJ3A
FRIEND TOKEN: L86B-L2NB-778T
FRIEND TOKEN: RQT2-R6NC-2CE9
FRIEND TOKEN: 9EM4-FFN5-GDF9

View Quote

I used the first code, -NT77.  Thank you.

Will post up mine if I get them from my pre-order for others to use.  I haven't received anything from Amazon yet, and I heard it could take a few days.

Are codes good for both betas?  Or do you need a code for each one?  I see there is another beta from the 21st through the 24th.

Link Posted: 10/17/2016 5:55:50 PM EDT
[#11]
The beta next weekend is for Xbox. This game seems to be the same as advanced warfare. I can't tell a difference as they both suck. I don't know of anyone buying this that plans on playing it. They are all getting it for Modern Warfare Remastered, as you need to have the disc to play.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 6:56:36 PM EDT
[#12]
The next beta is for Playstation, too.

Thinking of cancelling my pre-order.  Put maybe an hour into the beta total and am not really impressed.  It looks even more cartoony than BO3, IMO.  I don't think even MW Remastered is enough to keep my interest.  

I think I'm getting too picky with games nowadays.  BF1 and this haven't made me excited like previous games in both series.

Edit: Pre-order cancelled.  Maybe I'll give BF1 another shot.

Link Posted: 10/17/2016 10:06:37 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

The beta next weekend is for Xbox. This game seems to be the same as advanced warfare. I can't tell a difference as they both suck. I don't know of anyone buying this that plans on playing it. They are all getting it for Modern Warfare Remastered, as you need to have the disc to play.
View Quote

I'm willing to bet if sales of Infinite Warfare are bad, Activision releases MWR separately, to make some quick cash.  Yeah, I know what Activision said about NEEDING IW to play the MWR, but Activision has a history of misleading customers.  As soon as I saw that in Infinite Warfare you can turn into a robot dog and maul other players, I knew IW wasn't coming in my house.  

Let that sink in:  In Infinite Warfare multiplayer, you can turn into a robot dog and maul other players.  This isn't Call of Duty anymore.  I actually enjoyed Advanced Warfare for what it is, but IW has jumped the shark.  It even looks like they reused some of the same assets from Black Ops 3.  It really is time to walk away from this trash until they get their minds right.  Modern Warfare Remastered looks decent, but I'm not paying 80 bucks just to play a 9 year old game with a fresh coat of paint.

Link Posted: 10/17/2016 10:48:55 PM EDT
[#14]
BO3 was my first booster pack, super futuristic CoD.  I got used to it, but would welcome a brand new MW/MW2 style CoD.

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:07:41 PM EDT
[#15]
I played the beta on Xbox One this morning.   Calling this game garbage would be an understatement.   The time to kill feels even shorter than Ghosts.  The game just lacks personality.  It's bland, and feels like a Frankenstein monster, made up of recycled parts of better COD games.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 6:00:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top