Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2016 11:05:06 PM EDT
A few of us from the Cola Warrior group in meat space are now virtually chugging and puking on other people. I found a war game about a week ago, War and Order. Standard collect resources, build your castle up, build your buildings up so that you can build your troops up and smash other people doing the same thing game.

No advertising in game, has in game currency which is stupidly overpriced for the advantages it would give you (probably 2-4% overall growth increase at $1/day). I'm not paying for shit and am in the top 200 of 4000 on the realm we're on.

We're active as hell, raid everything we can, and weasel ourselves out of trouble when we piss off the wrong people. Have a facebook group for coordination but the in game isn't terrible.

Game is geared heavily towards alliances and defensive posture. We're figuring it out as we go and have a decent quick start and intro to war guides going on the seeekret fb group.

There are, as usual, advantages to using a referral code for both the person who generates and anyone who uses it.

If you want in, here's my code  https://goo.gl/XA4hXK  . If you join, post your own, I'll pull mine after 2-3 people join, and we can pyramid scheme this shit.

If you want in the seeekret fb group, you're going to have to violate your opsec and PM me your name so I can let you past my security filters. If you want to play and don't want to FB with it, PM me and I'll send you a screen cap of the quick start guide to get going.

Don't worry about being behind the growth curve. They've done a pretty good job balancing noobs by making it easy to aid each other early on in the growth curve. And hell, you'll be raiding inactives for loose change after three days anyhow.

For those who remember the old browser based games Cybernations, Lunar Wars, Tribal Wars, and Ikarium, I was with Fark back then, and we raised some hell. We'll do the same now with the old core Farkers and the chuggers from Cola Warrior.

Molon labe.

PS - the app will ask for access to your photos and contacts. You don't have to give it either to play. Access to photos will let you pick a custom avatar in game. Contacts will let you send out invites to the game from the app. You can allow, change your avatar, and disallow forever again.
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 7:41:56 PM EDT
[#1]
We are now at war with the Hispanic alliance on our southern border (you can't make this shit up), who outnumbers us 3:1. We maaayyyy have provoked them a bit by holding a general raiding party on them, on the very thin pretense of them using our alliance farm (again, you can't make this shit up).

We need a wall.
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 8:46:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I think I made 'em mad. :D

Big talk for a guy hiding behind a peace shield.
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 9:02:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Very nice, and tag.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 1:12:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Very nice, and tag.
View Quote

you guys still active and have room for me?
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:02:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I canceled my city transport to your area so I could recall troops and now I can't figure out how to transport to you!

ETA: figures the realm,  just need alliance coords
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:38:06 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I canceled my city transport to your area so I could recall troops and now I can't figure out how to transport to you!

ETA: figures the realm,  just need alliance coords
View Quote
615:776

Advise to land to the north extent of the alliance. We've got a shooting war to the south. :D

PMing you the quick start guide, haven't written the war guide. TLDR on woar. Build troops. Lots of troops. Cav for raiding. infantry and ranged for defense. Get castle to 10 to do damage to enemy positions, 11 to heal friendly positions. Don't spend ANY gems, you'll need them for rebuilding friendly positions.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 3:42:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Teleported!
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 10:54:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Some guys (Another Hispanic clan) hit us last night and lost over 100,000 troops to our loss of 197. We sustained wounded of 27k, but I'd say we came out WAY ahead on those fights.

Pretty fun game if you like to troll and or spend a lot of time on your phone. Also, NVGEO gave me permission to post this here too, we still have room guys and this is more fun than Dominations or COC.  https://goo.gl/sGSt1d
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 12:17:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Some mighty fine trolling. This is the guy that lost a lot of troops last night messaging Grimace:

Link Posted: 10/3/2016 1:31:34 PM EDT
[#10]
The built in google translate is awesome. Actually seems to work really well.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 5:06:57 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 10/4/2016 5:15:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Downloading game now...someone send me a message on how to get things going please.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 9:02:04 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Downloading game now...someone send me a message on how to get things going please.
View Quote

PM sent. Come for the lulz, stay to build a wall 10 feet taller.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 9:21:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We're going to build a wall and VEN is paying for it!
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 9:27:38 PM EDT
[#15]
This is why I'm not normally in charge of recruitment.

Link Posted: 10/4/2016 9:31:04 PM EDT
[#16]
CWR Best Alliance 2016
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 1:35:38 AM EDT
[#17]
I moved my city and applied for the alliance!
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 2:11:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 11:35:29 AM EDT
[#19]

no step on CWR
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 9:12:31 PM EDT
[#20]
So, there is an in game alarm system that will tell you when there is an inbound attack on you or an alliance building.

We don't really have the resources to go attacking buildings all the time. We can, however, use this feature to annoy the hell out of them by having it always lit up with feints. Which we've done for the past 10 hours straight.

I finally got a message about it:

Link Posted: 10/6/2016 1:25:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/1/2016 1:40:25 AM EDT
[#22]
New server to troll on, new recruitment link. Uninstall game before following.

http://goo.gl/XnJAHo
Link Posted: 11/1/2016 8:18:00 PM EDT
[#23]
We're officially in on the new realm #152. CWR alliance is up. Knowing what we're doing is making a huge difference already. If you've ever wanted to troll people from all over the world while flinging arfcom memes around, now's you're chance.
Link Posted: 11/30/2016 9:57:40 AM EDT
[#24]
What up? Join us on realm 152!
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 6:27:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Someone used my affiliate code... hmmm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top